Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

I'm going to get rid of the post where King Piccolo goes into the castle since he wasn't accepted at the time and was ignored by Cateraun.

Guys, did anyone else notice how Grodus had a Vassel sent to him and was directly spoken to by Cateraun requesting his presence? Just pointing out that: why would any of that had happened if other evil-doers could just show up at his castle whenever?

Just musing haha.

Hmmm.... Im gonna guess the above post was directed at me BRizer? I didnt know we had to be summoned, otherwise i wouldve gone with that.

Hmmm.... Im gonna guess the above post was directed at me BRizer? I didnt know we had to be summoned, otherwise i wouldve gone with that.

It wasn't directed at anyone and I wasn't really saying one way was right or wrong. It was just a part in the story that lacked consistency I think. Although I don't think thats the fault of anyone, just worked out that way. Let WMBQ/ Cateraun decide what he wants to do with it, as our actions are focused around Cateraun in this case. Sound good?

Sure. Sounds good to me. I just wanted to let you know if that was the idea and I had overlooked it, I would change my post... But its cool then. We'll see what happens.

Yeah, for a while there me and you had to carry it ourselves, Sora.

C'mon guys, this RP is too good to let die! DX

Yeah I do... well cause this'll be the first RP I get to see to the end so I guess I'm just a little excited. :p

Haha yea there will always be some slow days. I can't really post till Phil does again...but I know some people just haven't shown up at all. We'll wait and see I guess.

that is still considered bunnying because you're forcing one of the heroes to say something they might not want to say.

I know that it's easy not to if that's what you mean.

Back