Saviors of the Ultimatum

Abbot called after them, "Wait!"
Abbot huffed and puffed.
"I'm getting too old for running..."
He breathed deeply and then spoke.
"I have given you the power to summon three once lost spirits; a pokemon called Pikachu, a chocobo and a being called Midna, that was recently lost in The Twilight Realm of Hyrule but the sages were able to retrieve it for a friend of yours; Link. Once you summon it, it will be free."
"This...Midna is Link's friend?"
"Yes."
"We will find Link as soon as we can." Sora turned towards Goku and smiled. "After food, that is."

Goku let out a laugh. "FOOD!" He started running to the mess hall. "C'mon Sora before all the food is gone!" He said excitedly. He slung open the doors to the large rackety building. There they saw several long tables and almost the whole town eating, talking, sharing stories and jokes. "Oh boy!" Goku said, then ran inside without pause. He immediatly ran straight to the food and started piling food atop several plates. Afterwards when he and Sora were sat at the table, Goku had everyone starring at him in either awe or disgust. He was devouring the food almost without chewing, eating increadibly quickly like it was his last meal. He swallowed down whole chickens, chewed up whole loafs of bread, and gulped down milk by the gallon. "How can such a small boy eat so much food?" said one villager to the other. "I dunno, he's got quite a hefty appitite!" the other replied.
After a while of devouring a few whole coarse meal, he slowed down a bit to talk. "So Sora," said Goku with a full mouth. "What's your world like?"

Sora was only able to take one bite before Goku finished his meal. He smiled. He has got a good apetite

"I'm from a world called Destiny-"
Suddenly he blanked out and had thoughts of heartless, nobodies and primids storming the islands, under the authority of a large penguin called....called... King Dedede. He saw Kairi fall to the ground, after trying to seal the keyhole. It was a trap.
"KAIRI!!!"

Sora was panting, as he opened his eyes to see Goku worried.
"I just saw some more visions...Kairi..."
A tear ran down his cheek and he wiped it away from his face.
"Are these visions from the past or...the future..." he spoke to himself, with a chill down his back. The thought of Kairi being hurt, perhaps dead was haunting for Sora. He shook his head of the thought and wanted to answer Goku's question.
"Anyway...I am from Destiny Islands, which has very little land and a lot of water. It is not very interesting really...but it's a great place to calm down and relax." Sora then thought, Goku wouldn't really relax. He's always got a buzz about something
He bit into his chicken and could smell the aroma of the chicken. Suddenly the smell of freshly made donuts tingled his nose. It was coming from the kitchen. It was time for desert. He continued to eat his chicken though and felt the moist meat on his tongue.
"We really should tell the others to come here. They must be hungry too."

Last edited:
"I was going to bring a bunch a food back with us, " Said Goku. Then laughed. "but you'll have to hold on to it so I don't eat any!" Goku then sat back in his chair and rubbed his belly. "Boy I'm stuffed." he said happily. "Miss," he called out to a woman who was serving food to the villagers. "Yes?" she replied. "Can I please have something to carry some food in to our friends?" The woman smiled at Goku. "What a sweet little boy, of coarse you can." She said and handed him a large leather sack from the back of the building. Goku grabbed the sack. "Thank you ma'am." he said, then started gathering food into the sack. After that he waited for Sora to finish his food. He rested his arms crossed on the table and his chin resting on them. "Destiny?" he asked Sora. "It's just a small island right? It sounds like Master Roshi's place. Me and my friend Krillin use to train there a lot together."
Later they walked back to Abbots place. "Here you go boys." said Abbot, handing them a few bags of new supplies. "I made these myself. A few red potions, elixers, ethers, pheonix downs, and the like. You boys make sure to take care!" Abbot patted them both on the shoulder. "Gee, thanks Mr. Abbot, we'll be sure these go to good use if we need them." Goku said with his usual smile.

Sly was officially lost. While he was headed back to the unharmed town Mario was in, a fit of strong winds came and blew him away. When it ended, he didn't know where he was. It was not as cold as it had been- It was simply cool. He saw some grass poking up, and he knew he was very far away from the others. After a bit of thought, he decided to not start looking for the others immediately. He trudged along in arandom direction, hoping he could find some sign of civilization. At one point he saw a medium-sized dragon, very skinny and oddly colored with fierce eyes and sharp, rigid teeth. Ridley roared as he continued his course. (Sorry if that was bunnying.) Sly took note of this and carried on.

"I'll wait here for you guys, then!"
Marth watched as the three shot off into the distance.
What a cool kid... Marth smiled. Goku's boundless optimism was infectious. The smile contorted into a grimace as another flash burst into his mind with the force of a bomb.

Marth was sitting in front of a warm fire. It was late at night, and Marth had the feeling that there were many other people around him. However, the darkness obscured them. Marth turned at the sound of footsteps in the darkness. It was Sora. he sat down next to Marth.
“Marth, can I talk to you?”
Marth turned to face Sora. “What is it, Sora? You can tell me anything.”

"Um it's about.... Kairi… I miss her. You see, she's my girlfriend, and I'm scared that she might... be dead. Please, Marth, tell me that's she's going to be okay?"

Marth paused for a second. “I'm sorry Sora, but I can't tell you for certain that she's not dead. No one can be sure. But what I can tell you is, if she's even a bit like you, she'll be fine.”

"Thanks Marth. That's what I needed; I had a nightmare you see. And um... Marth, I saw the expression on your face, and yes, I think you're a good couple... good night, Marth." As Sora walked away, Marth blushed. He hadn’t thought anyone knew about him and...

The vision went foggy and the pain subsided. Marth sat down on the ground and massaged his scalp.
What was that?

Marth noticed that Ichigo was staring.
"Sorry... bad headache."
(OOC: so sorry. completely missed this.)

IC:
"It's alright." Ichigo said as he looked around. The town was pretty much gone, only a few smoking buildings left thanks to Laharl. As Ichigo looked at him he saw that he was smiling and gloating about it. How could someone actually like destruction? As Ichigo turned his attention back to Marth he asked, "So, what do you think our next move should be?"

Marth sighed.
"Well, so far it seems to me like we've just been taking on any problem that comes our way. We need to figure out how we're going to stop this Cateraun, we need to stop and think. We can't go wandering around, rushing into anything we come across."
Marth's stomach grumbled suddenly. Marth laughed and put his hand on his stomach.
"But, maybe we should get a little food first!"

Ichigo laughed for a moment before his stomach growled. "Yeah, I think my gut agrees with you."
Laharl was laughing and asking about what he could break and destroy next. "Come on, there's gotta be something fun to do. I mean these things are a warm up! Where's the action? Where's the fun?"
Ichigo couldn't really stand to hear him anyomre so he interrupted. "Hey, I'm gonna go look for some food. Anybody wanna come along?"

"Did somebody say food?" A happy voice asked from the sky. The Nimbus Cloud shot down infront of the heroes. Goku tossed down a large sack of food on the ground. "Eat up guys! Me and Sora already had our fill." Goku said with a laugh.

Marth grinned.
"Nice, guys!"
He reached into the sack and pulled out a drumstick. The smell was intoxicating. Marth hadn't eaten in days-- he hadn't eaten since he fought Medeus, and that felt like ages ago. Marth was inches away from digging in to the succulent meat when he suddenly remembered something.
"Sora! Is your girlfriend's name... Kairi?"

Ooc:
I am so infinitely sorry about my lack of activity :( I feel terrible; I haven't posted in this thread in three days... but now I'm caught up, so I should be more active. Also, the fact that I don't have to deal with the discussion thread should be beneficial to my activity here...

Ic:
-Link-

After defeating the hoard of zombies, Link grew exhausted. This new world was strange, and not a day had gone by, but there had already been two different attacks on his group. It was evening, so the sky was going from periwinkle blue to a more purplish-blue color.

Laharl and Goku finished the zombies off with a combination of very powerful attacks. There were none left save for a small boy who had been revived, but Link was too tired to introduce himself. He watched as Sora and Goku left on a small cloud that Goku had conjured. They had brought the boy with them. Assuming that they would eventually return, Link drifted into a pleasant, light sleep.

He was woken up upon the return of Sora and Goku. They had brought food with them. “Hey, guys, good job!” he exclaimed as he took his fair share. He hadn’t realized how hungry he was until he smelled the food, and he found himself eating quite a bit before being satisfied.

Because he was nearby, he heard Marth mention the name Kairi. Instantly, Link perked up. “Kairi?” he asked. “I recognize that name…”

He sighed. “Where have I heard that before?...” he wondered aloud. He invited himself into the conversation by asking Marth where that name was from. It was so familiar, and he felt as though it was important, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on the reason it was so familiar.

-Cateraun-
The vassal woke up to find a large, strange, imposing figure standing over him. Suddenly, his eyes went pink as his pupils disappeared. They glowed very intensely for several seconds, and then his eyes returned to normal. The pupils themselves widened, then rolled back into his head. His body fell over limp.

“I have been summoned,” Cateraun mused aloud. “It is by magic, and the source is powerful. More powerful than anything else in this world, that’s for sure… it is part of the new power that I had sensed previously, but this is simply a small part of it.”

“Reveal yourself to me, wizard!” Cateraun called, making a magical link with whatever had summoned him. “For I am stronger than you are!” This, he knew to be a fact. “I will show my face to you when you are stronger than myself, but as it is, you are to come to me or your summons shall be ignored entirely.”

Ooc:
So it's not as long as I'd thought it would be... but I think it covers everything that my characters have been needed for since my last post.

After walking for a long time, Sly thought he saw a castle in the distance. He had been walking for hours that felt like days. His feet were sore and he was hungry. He figured any form of civilization might be useful. After a couple more hours of pacing/running, he arrived at the gates. Not one for the direct approach, he snuck around the side of the town. He walked into an alley and saw a store around the corner. Being it night time, he snuck in and had himself a little feast. He walked out about 45 minutes later, feeling satisfied. He walked around the alley a little bit to try to find out where he was, when he saw an old man's corspe on the flour who looked like he had been choked to death by a very powerful grip. I need to be careful around here, he thought. Wherever I am isn't going through very peaceful times. He decided to look around the castle. Quietly he snuck off to the towering structure, Binnocucom in hand.

Sora smiled but then frowned, as he remembered the vision he had earlier, as he was eating with Goku.
"Kairi's my girlfriend"
He looked down and looked worried.
"I had a vision of her falling down to the ground, after she tried to seal the keyhole. It was cursed."
His expression was grim and his face was pale.
"I saw Destiny Islands getting attacked by an onslaught of heartless and nobodies, led by a penguin....his name was King Dedede..."

Sora smiled but then frowned, as he remembered the vision he had earlier, as he was eating with Goku.
"Kairi's my girlfriend"
He looked down and looked worried.
"I had a vision of her falling down to the ground, after she tried to seal the keyhole. It was cursed."
His expression was grim and his face was pale.
"I saw Destiny Islands getting attacked by an onslaught of heartless and nobodies, led by a penguin....his name was King Dedede..."

"DeDeDe...?" Once again, the name seemed familiar, but no flashes came.
"I saw a vision... you were talking to me... you were worried about Kairi. I comforted you, and then you said something about me and a girl... do you know who that might be?"
Marth turned to Link.
"Have you had any other visions either?"

Shadow landed with a thump on the dry, hot sand. As he stood up and rubbed his head, he tried to remember what had just happened earlier.
Sonic and him were having a monthly race, as they always do. Sonic was ahead and Shadow jumped, trying to get ahead. But as he was about to land a purple portal opened up in the groud infront of them. The last thing Shadow saw was sonic falling through the portal along with him. Shadow started looking around. "well, whatever world this is, it certanly isn't the one where I'm from." he thought "Where is that blue hedgehog?"
Shadow started to run, searching for signs of life in the desert zone of this new strange world.

Ooc: U liek? I'm sorry what is the name of this world again?

Back