Saviors of the Ultimatum

"We should hide, so they know we are not here." Mario went to go hide near a alley, but he can still see the entrance. Mario looked at the entrance, and they were in the defenses range. The green pipes turned, aimed, and fired at the zombie army. The snake was hit by one of them, but was smart enough to dodge the rest. The snake got into the village, but Mario jumped out, and whacked the snake in the face with his steel hammer. Fortunately, it did some damage, but not much. The snake responded by trying to hit Mario, but he dodged. The green pipes were blasting at the zombies and the snake, but it didn't do much against the snake. About 10 zombies were left, but they retreated back to the ghosttown.

Marth rubbed his feet gingerly, as it had been a long walk from their starting location to the outskirts of the ruined town. The throbbing subsided as he stretched out his legs and sat on a nearby rock. He had just heard about the undead that had inhabited the town and was now helping by using the Shield of Seal's magic to add fire to the ends of Link's arrows, ensuring that the zombies fell that much quicker. Marth continued this until the remaining zombies retreated back into the deserted village, then turned to Link.
"That seemed almost too easy to me... those undead constructs seemed a lot more intelligent than that. I hope it's just my imagination..."
Marth reattached the shield to his back and instantly felt weary. The shield was powerful, but it's power was far from infinite. If it ran out of magic to use, it drained the holder's magic to power itself.
I'd better lay off the shield for now, Marth thought to himself. If we get into a fight and I've been weakened like this, it could be trouble for me!

Mario goes over to Marth and gives him a mushroom. "Take this," Mario said, "It will help." Mario went back to fight the snake. Mario grabbed the snake's tail, whirled him around, and threw him back at the deserted village. The snake landed, but it was still alive. The snake decided to leave the village alone for now, and regroup. Mario decided to leave the turrents operational. He also decided to get the village a defense military, just incase the heroes win the battle, and another enemy attacks the village. Something they can handle.
Mario decides to discuss this idea with the other heroes. He regroups the heroes. "We should give these village folks a defense military. How about it?"

Goku hated this. He had never seen a zombie or even heard of one before. But what he did know is that these were the people that lived in the village. Not fully understanding what they have become mixed with his pure heartedness made him unable to fight these creatures and confused him deeply. "Mister!" he said to the zombie that had attacked him. "Why are you doing this!? I don't want to hurt you!" the zombie lunged forward but Goku jumped above him and landed behind it. "Stop it! Stop it right now!!!" he demanded, but the undead remained persistent. It clawed and snapped at him while Goku just kept moving backwards to dodge. Goku lept at the creature. "STOP IT!!!" He yelled as he kicked the zombie. With his herculian strength, one kick turned the zombie completely into dust. Goku stood for a moment gathering himself. He looked over to Marth, who was nearest to him and said with an uneased, upset voice, "Why are these people attacking us!?"

"These villagers were killed, and the attacker decided to use them to fend off attackers. He was probably going to make another headquarters here. So, he couldn't do it himself, he decided to use the dead people as workers. Goku, I am sorry, but we cannot leave these people alive. They might get to some other world, and attack that world. We must destroy them!" Said Mario. The zombies, with Goku, Marth, and Mario realizing it, surrounded the 3 of them. "Well, what do we do now? What is the plan?"

OCC: 8 sentences here.

OoC: Well it looks like it's time for Gokus secret weapon :lol:

IC:
Goku, seeing that they were surrounded, saw an oppurtunity. "You guys aren't going to bully us!" he yelled at the surrounding zombies. "You two duck, I got an idea." Goku said to Marth and Mario. He then reached behind his back and grabbed the short, red, metal stick tied around his back. He pulled it out of its sheath and held it over his head. "Power pole extend!" he yelled. The red stick suddenly grew in length on both sides. Goku then twirled it around like a helicopters propelers, beheading all the zombies surrounding them.

Sora caught upto Sly and Yoshi and managed to sit behind Sly. They were chasing after the rough skinned zombie stomping towards the town walls, which read, "Hazoh, the place of plenty." It was ironic because the zombie wanted flesh and thought this was the perfect place for feasting but it actually meant "the place of plentiful nourishment."
The beast was almost at the town walls and in a few minutes, the townsfolk of Hazoh would be it's prey.
"We have to do something. Do you have a cannon or a gun or....something I can throw?" he asked the racoon.
"Maybe if we make it angry, it may stop in it's tracks..." Sora thought.
Yoshi made a grunt and a green spotted egg came out. He handed it to Sora. The keyblade bearer looked at it strangely. "An egg?"he thought. Sora shrugged and thrown the egg directly at the back monster's head. "HEY YOU FAT ZOMBIE!!!"
It did not react. They needed something stronger.
"Sly, have you got anything?"
It attacked a cub that was wandering around the path. The zombie ate it. Teeth like a lion's ripped through the monster's mouth.

Last edited:
"Hhyaahh!" Ichigo screamed as he slashed down three zombies. Who could've done this? Why did they do this? Where are they?! Ichigo was thinking about everything in his head as he cut down the zombies.

Laharl though was standing on a building and thinking about the right course of action. "Hey! Everybody! This town is completely overrun by zombies. I have experience with zombies from my world. The only way this will end is if we completely destroy them. Since you're all goody two-shoes just leave the town. I'll destroy it and the zombies!"

-Sly-
Sly had an idea. He got his cane out and gave it to Yoshi. Yoshi swallowed it and spat it out at the rough-skinned zombie. The zombie turned around and headed towards Sly, Yoshi, and Sora. "Heads up, Sora, looks like we got him to notice us.
Ooc: Sorry if that wasn't very good, I wrote that whole thing on my iPod.

Sora stood up on the green dinosaur and jumped forwards. The keyblader slashed the 9 foot zombie on the face and bounced off the zombie's stomach. It backed off, clutching it's scarred face. It growled and started to run towards Sora. In response, Sora got up to his feet and thrown Sly's cane towards it's owner. Sora started to sprint back, trying to figure out a plan of action. He was improvising but he was successfully keeping the town of Hazoh safe....for now.
Sora turned back and he sent two blocks of ice towards the zombie's feet. The zombie was now immobilized. Suddenly Sora's keyblade shone brightly and it immediately pointed towards the zombie's heart. A beam of light flickered through the air and pierced through the cold dead heart. The beast started to mutate back into the boy. It's tongue turned human, his height decreased and his eyes closed, as he fell to the ground on his stomach. He was now back to normal. Sora ran upto him and turned him over to his back. To Sora's surprise, the pale skin of the boy started to grow in colour. His cheeks turned rosy red and his eyes flicked open. He looked very dazed.
"Hey, are you okay?"
"Yeah...what happened?"
Sora grimaced at Sly and turned back to the boy.
"Your village was attacked"

Goku heard Laharls' suggestion. He closed his eyes and concentrated. After a second or two he decided that he didn't sense anyone else in the town besides the heroes in the zombies. "Alright!" He said, "Let's do this!" He jumped up beside Laharl and placed both hands at his side. "KA... ME... HA... ME... HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He let out the yell, thrusted his arms forward, and released the Kamehameha to the town and zombies around him.

Ichigo yelled in surprise as Goku's beam hit the zombie he was about to attack. He looked up but instead of arguing he just sighed and rushed out of town at high speed.

Laharl smirked as he saw Goku attack. "You know, I'm liking that kid. Maybe after this is over I can get him to be my vassel." Laharls' scarf began to twist until it was in the shape of two blood red batwings. Laharl leapt into the air and flew up to Goku. "Not bad kid, but we're gonna need a wide range attack not something focused like that. Watch and learn." Laharl concentrated and suddenly hundreds of energy balls appeared around himself and Goku. Laharl pointed to the town and the balls all rushed downward. "Overlords Wrath!"

"Hm?" Goku watched the attack closely, he watched each orb zoom around bombarding the zombies, never hitting the other heroes. He then looked a bit frustrated, like he was deep in thought. Then he suddenly straighted up, put his hands in the air, and started to try to "push" energy outwards. Tiny, glowing orbs slowly fell to the ground like snow. The attack was too weak to do any damage. Goku looked disappointed. "Aw man, I thought I had it."

"Heh, you just gotta practice it. This attack took me many years to learn The only problem with it is that the number of energy balls I can create are limited by my energy and will. I just want to destroy the zombies and town. I don't want to kill the other good guys so I have to hold back. Pain in the ass if you ask me."

Mario watched Laharl's attack in awe. "Laharl sure has some dark thoughts...."
Mario said aloud. Mario saw all the zombies being annhilated. What about the boy though? Should he be sent to live with someone in the unharmed village? Mario then suggested the idea to Sly and Sora. "What about this boy? The village that was zombie infested is destroyed. We should send him into the unharmed village. What do you think?"

Back