Saviors of the Ultimatum

-Sly-
"Should we win the battle, we will we ever see each other again?" Mario asked.
"Let's think about that later. For now I say we tail Goku. It looks liek he's on to something." Sly started running after Goku, holding down the R1 button to go faster.

Mario looks around, and sees a question mark block, hovering over the sand. He then jumps up, and hits the block, and a egg came out. Mario grabbed the egg and set it on the ground. The egg cracked and Yoshi popped out. "Yoshi! How did you get here?? Never mind that, we must follow Sly!" Mario jumped on Yoshi, and off Mario and Yoshi went to follow Sly.

OoC: Okay guys, let's produce some pretty posts. I don't want you guys upsetting Bowserizer. :lol:

IC:
Goku sped on through the sky on his cloud. Over mountains and under the sun he flew on, looking for a clue as to what him and his new friends should do, or maybe the sages themselves. For a while Goku sped forward, getting cold he knew he must be going far north. The landscape changed from green and brown to white. Snow. Up ahead, he saw a large, black mass floating in the air. He decided to check it out. He reached the area to find it to be smoke. And below, what appeared to be a fire that just died out. He could tell it was rather large when lit. He decender, and the closer he came to the ground, the less he enjoyed the looks of the place. On the ground he saw that it was once a town. A small town. Goku walked along what use to be houses and stores. He picked something up that was half-burried in soot and snow. A photograph of a lovley looking happy family. He dropped it to the ground and clenched his fist. "Who?" he asked. "Who could do such a thing!? Taking innocent lives!? That's wrong! And they won't get away with it!" he yelled. He closed his eyes to try to feel a power level, but whoever it was was long gone. He hoped back upon the Nimbus and hurried to his friends.

(OOC: esp there's no buttons. its as if they were real characters, nobodies controlling them.)

"Hey wait Goku...!" Ichigo sighed. "Well he's off in a hurry. Reminds me of someone..." Ichigo had a small flashback to a small girl with green hair doing whatever she pleased. "Anyways, we should figure out a plan of what to do. And somebody should go after Goku. I wouldn't feel right leaving a kid like him alone."
"Oh, leave him be." Laharl said. He shouldered his sword as he looked at everyone. "If he's that fast then he can run away if he gets in over his head. He'll be fine."

Sora looked at the skeleton of the scarab with a distasteful look.
"That's pretty gross"
Suddenly he had vivid pictures of a massive purple snarling at him, in Sora's mind. The keyblade shot a stream of light in the middle of the air. A transparent projection whirled in the air like a cauldron. Another picture also appeared of the same dragon but it's flesh faded away and all that was left was it's skeleton. It was still living. Sora fell to the ground.

Last edited:
Lightning saw the kid fall and she sighed "This day just keeps getting weirder." she thought to herself as she nodded to Marth and then walked over to the kid. She noticed he was dressed not near as strangely as the others, he was possibly from a world not far from her own. She knelt down next to him, avoiding the ray of light that was still coming from the end of his weapon, which she noted was the strangest one she had ever seen even by her standards. "Hey kid." she said "Are you alright?"

Sora felt dazed.
"It's name...it's name is Ridley..."
He rembered that horrible beast with thick skin and enormous size.
"I'm starting to remember some things. We have definitely met before Marth" he said, looking at the Altean. He got himself back up to his feet.
"What happened to Ridley, Marth? Did you defeat him? I remember...you were fighting him...you were fighting for this girl..."
He sighed and looked at the woman.
"Is this the girl, Marth?"
He had a vivid image of the girl. She looked as though, she had the same face and height.

Ooc:
OoC: Okay guys, let's produce some pretty posts. I don't want you guys upsetting Bowserizer. :lol:
Or me, for that matter. But I’ll talk more about that in the discussion thread. Post quality is gonna need to rise, and the rules shall be amended. I do like Nozomi’s idea of 3 to 6 sentences per post… that will likely be implemented.
Anyways, I’m sorry I wasn’t on at all last night… I was out for the entire day after school and by the time I had a chance to sit down at the computer it was nearly midnight and I wanted to sleep :(
Ic:
-Link-

The scarab-monster was dead and the golems had been defeated, but Link couldn’t help but wonder what had made the scarab do that… why was it so outwardly hostile? It was not large enough to eat any one of them, so it couldn’t be looking for food.

Only sentient creatures kill wastefully… Link thought. Otherwise, they only kill out of fear, and we were too far away to intimidate that bug. Either someone was controlling it using magic, or it was intelligent enough to think hostile thoughts. Link shivered at the thought of either scenario.

It seemed as though most of the heroes had arrived, as no one new had appeared in the last few hours. As such, Link introduced himself to all of the people he had yet to meet. However, despite his best efforts to be outgoing, he found himself bested by the liked of Goku and Sora. He was just too quiet to compete with them.

“Does anyone have a magic spell of some sort of device that we can use to examine the remnants of that scarab?” Link asked after introducing himself. “I want to figure out more about it. It could be linked to Cateraun, for all we know.” Link wasn’t going to miss any opportunity on this journey to gather information at all, no matter how small.

-Cateraun-
I sense great power… Cateraun mused to himself. Not even the sages have as much power as I’m sensing now. Something or someone whose power nearly rivals mine has appeared on Forao. He paused for a moment. Perhaps it’s just many new, somewhat powerful beings. I shall kill them or manipulate them to serve me. He paused again. But if it IS just one being, I’d like to know more about it than it knows about me… “Vassal!” he cried sharply, signaling to one of the royal soldiers, or vassals, guarding the throne room.

“Yes, my lord?” The vassal who spoke held much less fear in his voice than Cateraun expected. He did, however, show a large amount of respect, so Cateraun spared his life.

“Bring a team out to search the countryside for new, powerful beings. Either one has arrived that is nearly as powerful as me, or several have arrived that have great power, even if they don’t rival my own. Exterminate all new beings that you find, and if you cannot, then report back to me and I will send you many more troops.”

“It shall be done, my lord.” The vassal bowed and left the room.

-Sly-
Sly stopped to rest near the beginning of the snow area. "That Goku can go really fast" he thought out loud. He thought he saw a small wrecked town ahead. "Might as well keep going" he thought again out loud. After about 10 minutes he got going again, thinking it would be easier to run long distances in the cold than in the cooking sun.

-Kazuya mishima-
Kazuya set out to find the source of the power he wanted. In his mind he didnt know where to go, but he just followed what he felt. "Ran directly to the power he felt,He stops." He slid on the floor because of the speed he was going. Saw a short little man. To far to tell. "He said to hmself, could this be the power i felt, or is he just in the way." " No matter, said kazuya." Dashes to the lil man. Closer and closer he saw a hat and then blue pants.

OoC: Sorry for inactivity, it was a pain in the ass to read all this stuff you guys posted..

The doors of the great castle slung open forcefully. There stood the menacing appearance of King Piccolo. He stood with arms crossed and a confident grin on his face. He lesurly walked in and took a seat on an elegantly designed chair nearby. He was silent the whole time, seeing that Cateraun was aswell, he figured he was not impressed. Usually Piccolo would be highly insulted by such, but he was playing it smart. If this being was as powerful or more powerful than he, he will wait for a better oppurtunity if it presents itself. Finally the Demon King spoke. "I guess I have you to thank for reviving me." He said.

"Ridley!"
The name struck a chord with Marth. He saw through the shadow on the island now, saw a huge, purple beast with long fangs and terrible claws.
"I don't know... but this is getting very strange."
Marth turned t Link and put the bizarre thoughts aside for the moment.
"Well, we can try using the Shield of Seals... it can enhance people's perception of events and has other magical properties. I'm not really familiar with it yet, but it's worth a shot."
Marth unhinged the large shield from his back and held it out to Link. It glowed brighter wen Marth laid his hand upon it.

Ichigo walked over to the bug and closed his eyes. He concentrated on the bug's energy but since it was dead,he was having trouble. "I'm not sensing any foreign energy in this thing. If this thing was being controlled then the controlling force is gone. Then again, this isn't my area of expertise. I could be wrong."

Back