Saviors of the Ultimatum

-Sly-
Sly quickly learns how to use these capes and flys around whacking the golems' newfound weakpoints with his golden cane. Suddenly he remembered to share his newfound knowledge. "Hey guys, strike the golems in a soft sand spot on there backs!" He yelled, hoping someone heard him over the loud howl of the wind and noise of the chaotic battle.

Mario got the message. He flew over to another golem, and striked on a soft spot with his steel hammer. "You are right, Sly! This will be easy now......" Mario passes around the information with the other heroes. Then, he sees a person walking toward the battlefield. "That's weird..... She looks like another hero....."

Last edited:
A rift opened that split the very fabric of reality in the north. Ganon, in his beast form, leapt from the void, closing behind him as he landed on the ground.

The bitter cold finally began to dwindle as Ganon strode through the icy wastelands. The sub zero temperatures would normally kill any other creature... But Ganon, especially in his beast form, was more than resilient enough to withstand the climate. Ganon continued trudging through the snow, until finally, he felt the pads of his fit strike against solid ground. He quickly transformed back into his human self, and began walking into the newly realized grassland.

The grass was soft under the metal boots Ganondorf was wearing... Crushing the life out of the plants and grass below his heels. He looked towards the sky and noticed the sun radiating heat, and lighting up the area. His eyes finally adjusted from the blinding white abyss of the snow to the gently green flowing hills of Forao. His grimace was darker than the heels of his boot. He was sickened by such a beautiful display of free life. He continued walking on, searching for some sort of settlement.

As he climbed hill after hill, he saw something in the distance. At first, it looked like nothing more than a speck, but as he started to get closer... The full picture came into view. It was a magnificent castle... Far more grand than Hyrule Castle...

"That must be where that fool Cateraun is..." Ganondorf muttered to himself.

Without a word, his lifted his hand, and made a fist. A void ripped itself through the air, and a dark horse leapt out, clad in battle armor with eyes glowing scarlet red. The void closed behind the beast as it strode towards Ganon, its mane billowing in the windy grasslands. Ganon saddled his horse, and kicked it into gear. He rode towards the castle, gaining tremendous speed as he went, the horses hooves pounding away at the ground like thunder.

Goku was running around the battlefield with lightning speed, jumping and kicking multiple golems in there weakpoints. With Gokus super strength, it only took one hit to take down each golem.

Marth grabbed a feather and flew around above the field, slashing at golems as he went. From a bird's eye view, Marth suddenly realized that the golems were arranged in a circle, and the sand was twisting and shuddering slightly at the dead center of the ring.
Of course! They must be controlled by something else inside the sand!
"Sora, Sly, cover me!"
Marth sped down towards the ground and stuck his blade straight out, digging deep into the center of the shifting sands. Marth immediately knew his hunch had been correct as an earsplitting shriek filled the air. The sand parted to reveal a one-eyed scarab like creature, and Marth had stabbed it in the center of its' bulbous red eye. Marth pulled out Falchion and the scarab monster went into death spasms, the golem-like constructs falling to pieces as they lost control.

Goku looked extremely happy with what just happened. "Oh boy!" he yelled, "food!" Goku ran over to the giant bug-like creature, picked it up with ease, tossed it into the air, shot a quick Kamehameha Wave at it, and it landed, cooked and steaming. Goku ripped a leg off and took a huge bite. "Mmmm, crunchy!" Goku looked over to his new, disgusted friends. He tore off a piece and held it out. "You guys want any?" he said happily with a full mouth.

Ichigo looked around as the golems collapsed. "Good going guys." Ichigo put the sword on his back. "When are those sages gonna come back. I want to ask them something."
"Thats exactly what I want to know!" Laharl came storming up to them dragging his sword in the ground. "First we're all kidnapped by them and told if we want to go back, we have to fight their war. Then they leave us here to die. And now we've been attacked! These sages need to get out here and answer our questions or I'm gonna get more pissed than I am!"

EDIT: At the sight of the cooked bug, Laharl smiled. "Damn straight, I'm starving." Laharl ran up and joined Goku in devouring the creature. "This is really good!"

Marth warily took a small piece of the bug and eyed it. He opened his mouth, but then thought better of it and handed it to Goku.
"Sorry, I'm not THAT hungry yet."
Marth turned to the new figure and stuck out his hand to her.
"Welcome, my names Marth, from the land of Altea. What's yours?"
-MEANWHILE-
Ridley soared through the air as though it was water, skipping and twirling between the clouds. Ridley could see people down below, like tiny ants, running away from his massive shadow. He thought about amusing himself by killing them, but pressed onward. For some reason, he had a powerful urge to keep moving forward. Suddenly, he stopped.
Before him was a magnificent castle, unlike anything he had ever seen. For some reason, Ridley felt as though something of vast importance was located within as he swooped closer to the ground.
This is very strange... why is this castle seem so important?

Last edited:
With the help of Laharl, Goku devoured the large insect within seconds. "Wow Laharl, I never met somebody who could eat as much as me!" Goku said with laughter. The small boy rubbed his full stomach, then sprang to his feet. "Mmmm, that sure was tasty. I feel great! Ha ha ha!" With his energy at its peak, Goku was ready to start doing what it was he came here to do. "I wanna know where these guys are too! Maybe they're just shy." Goku suggested. He then jumped upon a rock and held his hands beside his mouth. He then yelled out to the open. "HELLO!!! MR. SAGES!!! WE WONT HURT YOOOOOOUUUU!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!.... MR. SAAAAAAGEEES!!! WHE'RE HERE TO HEEEEELP!!!"

-Sly-
Sly turned to Mario (Blair D.). "Thanks for the help out there. I don't know how the battle would have went without those capes." Sly suddenly heard a loud noise. "HELLO!!! MR. SAGES!!! WE WONT HURT YOOOOOOUUUU!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!.... MR. SAAAAAAGEEES!!! WHE'RE HERE TO HEEEEELP!!!" He quickly turned around like a dramatic prarie dog and was eased to know it was only Goku. "So do you think they're coming?"

Goku looked back at Sly. "Well sure, if they heard me. He he he. ...I got an idea!" Goku then turned back around. "WE HAVE FOOOOOOOOD!!!"

OoC: In a classic anime manor, all the other characters fall to the ground embarassed. :p

Laharl stood up wiping his mouth. "That's nothing kid. That's a snack back home."
Ichigo though was covering his ears. "Ow. Goku, not so loud please." The kids screaming was giving him a headache.

Marth warily took a small piece of the bug and eyed it. He opened his mouth, but then thought better of it and handed it to Goku.
"Sorry, I'm not THAT hungry yet."
Marth turned to the new figure and stuck out his hand to her.
"Welcome, my names Marth, from the land of Altea. What's yours?"
-MEANWHILE-
Ridley soared through the air as though it was water, skipping and twirling between the clouds. Ridley could see people down below, like tiny ants, running away from his massive shadow. He thought about amusing himself by killing them, but pressed onward. For some reason, he had a powerful urge to keep moving forward. Suddenly, he stopped.
Before him was a magnificent castle, unlike anything he had ever seen. For some reason, Ridley felt as though something of vast importance was located within as he swooped closer to the ground.
This is very strange... why is this castle seem so important?

The woman looked at his hand. She knew very well what a handshake was but she didn't trust him at all just yet. She figured she would be courtious after all none of them seemed very hostile just yet. Some a bit unorthodox and annoying maybe but thats all. She reached out her hand to return the handshake "My name is Lightning." she said finally "Its a pleasure to meet you Marth, from the land of Altea." she said it with a little sarcasum but not much. She startled a little at the sound of Goku randomly screaming.

Goku scratched the back of his head with a big grin. "He he, sorry." He said to Ichigo. Then he made an irritated face. "Well if they wont show, I'll go look for them!" Then Goku turned back around. "Nimbus!!!" He yelled, then remembered. He turned back to Ichigo, "Sorry again." He said, then jumped upon the Nimbus cloud that shot out of the sky. "You guys stay here and I'll be right back." With that, Goku shot off on the Nimbus like a bullet.

"No problemo, Sly. It's the least I could do. I don't think the Sages would reveal themselves here. Once Goku returns, we should keep moving forward, before another wave of golems attack us." Mario made sure he had all his weapons and items. He then thought about something. "Should we win the battle, we will we ever see each other again?"

Occ: you all post so fast, I have to keep editing...

Last edited:
Back