Saviors of the Ultimatum

Marth studied Sora carefully. The harder he thought about it, the more confused he became. He saw a flash of Sora and someone else on an island, looking around. Lightning and darkness. And the presence of some monstrous being, shrieking horribly. A second flash came, much faster than the first. He could have sworn he saw someone else there... a woman? Marth shook out his head.
"I don't understand... this is all too weird."
Marth paused, and looked at Sora.
"For now, I'm going to say we haven't met each other. Maybe as we travel, more will come back to us. But until then..."
Marth stuck out a hand and smiled.
"Nice to meet you again for the first time."

Sora laughed and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you too"
Sora, after a few seconds let go and put his arms behind his head, as he usually does when he feels relaxed or happy.
"So when do you think these guys are going to tell us what to do? They're taking a while huh?"

Last edited:
"I don't understand... this is all too weird." Marth said.
Marth paused, and looked at Sora.
"For now, I'm going to say we haven't met each other. Maybe as we travel, more will come back to us. But until then..."
Marth stuck out a hand and smiled.
"Nice to meet you again for the first time."
Sora laughed and shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you too"
Sora, after a few seconds let go and put his arms behind his head.
"So when do you think these guys are going to tell us what to do?"

"I was wondering the same thing myself. Shouldn't we scan the envirement? I am a really good climber, I might be able to find a way out."

IC: Grodus sat in his new chambers. A thin beam of light shone through the lone window located to his right. He did not care for the sun, and had no intent of subjecting himself to it unless absolutely necessary. He looked around his quarters, surveying the fine arrangements he had been given. The satin sheets and elaborate portraits were a bit much, he decided, but he appreciated the effort that was put into persuading him to come at all. It was hard for him to leave his home base on the Moon, but he believed this opportunity was once-in-a-lifetime.

A real chance to rule the world. He mused, clenching his fist around the golden staff that slid between the grooves of his palm. Sparks flew from the tip, as they often did when Grodus was feeling emotional. The little exclamations of light would hover over Grodus, lighting the room for only the shortest time. "X-NAUTS!" He yelled abruptly, as the three groveling underlings came running into the room. Grodus held up his staff as if to address the henchmen. "As you know, you three are the X-Nauts I trusted with the utmost integrity of our organization. This is why you three have accompanied me here. We are still mostly unaware of the agenda of these people. One this must remain clear throughout all of this: Our goal is Total World Conquest for the X-Nauts. Do not forget this."

"Yes, Sir Grodus!" The three exclaimed in unison.

"Good." He replied. "Now back to your arrangements." He held up his staff towards to door, motioning for their exit.

The beam of light just began to creep up the left foot of Grodus before he moved, unable to sit with so many questions any longer. He left the room searching for answers, his staff in hand, and a world of questions on his mind.
Grodus cracked a distorted smile as a muffled cackle could be heard under his cloak.

OOC: Good, bad, what?

Marth twirled his blade, Falchion, around in his hand experimentally.
"I don't know... Are we supposed to figure it out for ourselves? After all, we ARE the heroes. Maybe we need to have the plan."
-MEANWHILE-
High, high in the mountains of Forao, a dragonlike beast stirred, eyelids popping open to reveal pure yellow, terrifying eyes. Long purple claws scraped the ground as the monster got to his feet and spread his wings, testing the air experimentally.
This... this is not Zebes! Where AM I?
Ridley quickly recounted the previous events. After stealing the Metroid hatchling on the orders of Pirate Command, Ridley had retreated to Norfair deep within the core of Planet Zebes to guard the hatchling. Soon enough, unfortunately, he got word that the infernal bounty hunter, Samus Aran, had followed him back to Zebes and was slowly blowing her way through the upper levels of the planet. By the time he learned this, she had already killed his comrades Kraid and Phantoon and was now deep inside the planet. Ridley ordered his best soldiers after the hunter, but she proved better than they and soon was dangerously close to Ridley's location in Lower Norfair. Ridley engaged the hunter in combat and proved her equal. However, he soon discovered that she had added new weapons to her arsenal and was taken off guard by her sudden increase in firepower. However, just as she got ready to deliver the final blow, some sort of wormhole had opened in the center of the area and began to suck Samus in. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Ridley leapt at Samus and tackled her, but sent them both flying into the portal.
"Hmm... the hunter isn't here. Did she come out somewhere else on this strange planet?"
Ridley shook his head and spread his wings, teeth glistening sickeningly.
"No matter. I'll find her soon enough. In the meantime, I've got a world to ravage!"
Shrieking eerily, Ridley took off into the sky.

Occ: Sorry my introduction is so late.

Ic: Mario looks around at the strange beings. He also wonders, from what Sora said, when the heroes will go into battle. He goes jumping around, examining the other heroes.
He then askes a question to the heroes. "Does everyone have items? If you do not have any, I have plently of mushrooms to heal your wounds. By the way, I am Mario. I come from the Mushroom Kingdom. I hope we will be able to defeat the villians. What should our plan be?"

"Maybe you guys are right. But before we can make any plans we need to know what the enemy has in store for us." Ichigo said as he looked around. Judging from everybody's actions, we're all heroes from our worlds. So we all should be strong fighters. "By the way, you guys claim you've possibly met each other. How? Did something like this happen before?"

Laharl was listening intently when the others began discussing making plans, Laharl had enough. "Hey! You sage people! Come out now and answer our questions!"

"...First, we need to know our surroundings. Spyro can fly, and I can climb. We can both take stock of our area. We can report back to you guys and then make a plan." He said, trying to be helpful. He then stood there, waiting for a responce.

Marth nodded.
"That sounds good to me. A couple people should probably scout out on the ground though as a party too. That way, we can get the best view of the situation possible." Marth didn't think anything dangerous was in the immediate vicinity, but it never hurt to be careful. If all of these heroes were summoned because of a problem, then the problem had to be big. Danger could be lurking around every corner.

-Link-
"And I have a device that can help me climb quickly," Link added. "I'll help you scout, Sly."

He turned to the entire group. "After we return, I think we should probably split up into smaller groups of maybe 4 or 5 people," he suggested. "Or animals," he added, after glancing at Sly and Spyro. "But for the meantime, let's see what we can do right here. Someone should set up some sort of camp in case this desert gets cold at night. Try to get that done while the scouts are out... does anyone else want to join us?"

A sandstorm was whirling infront of the encampment in the form of a hurricane. Suddenly the sand collected inside the storm and the intense heat around it caused the sand to compact and form into a creature that could withstand the strongest blades. It was a golem made out of sandstone. Soon a dozen golems were formed from the hurricane and they started to come towards the encampment. The sandstorm and the golems were simply nature. It usually happens every two years but recently this has occured much more frequently. The sandstorm tailed off and revealed the golems, which were the size of tanks, moving slowly towards the encampment with their large bulky fists and brick like skin.

Sora nodded.
"I will"
He turned to Marth and gestured to come along. He turned back towards the rocks and readied himself to climb.

Last edited:
"Alright, where do we look first?" Sly asked. He looked around, seeing nothing in particular, and suddenly he spotted a bunch of flying dust over in another direction. And then he saw giant stone golems. "Uh guys, what's going on over there?" He asked, indicating the direction with his cane.

"I don't know but if they're here for trouble then I'll handle them." Ichigo said. He ran towards them gripping the handle of the massive sword on his back. I wonder if these things can speak our language. I mean, I just met a talking dragon and raccoon. I'm thinking it may be worth a shot. "Hey!" Ichigo called out to the golems, "Can you speak our language?"

Goku looked over to the slowly approaching golems. He looked at them as if thinking, not one of his strong points. "...Maybe they want to help us?" he suggested.

Back