Saviors of the Ultimatum

spyros flying around looking for sparx, but he couldn't find him
sparx!! spyro said looking mad. man i miss him he said. he found a small group of people hmm maybe there here for the same reason i am. he said while thinking about sparx spyro flew down to them hi, im spyro. who are you?
ooc:is this ok?

Sly jumps at the sudden appearence of Spyro out of the sky.
"hi, im spyro. who are you?" Spyro said.
All kinds of heroes are popping up here, Sly thought. "I'm Sly", he said with a certain cringe of surprise, "in case you missed the intro."

"whats the matter u never seen a dragon before or what?" spyro said "um do any of u know why we are here?" he said
"im guessing im far away from the dragon realms" he thought
then he looked at link "er why are you in tights? i mean its so hot and your in that" he said

Last edited:
OoC: Never use "u" instead of "you". EVER. WMBQ will flip if he sees it. And make your posts longer.

"So we've got a dragon and a raccoon thing, huh? How are you things heroes?" Laharl mockingly asked. He didn't care much either way for all the others. He was confident in his own ability and was sure he alone would be enough to handle everything. Suddenly he was being lifted into the air by his scarf. "Hey put me down!"
"You've got a big mouth you know that kid?" Ichigo said as he held Laharl up.
"Kid?" he said with indingnity, "I'm over eighteen hundred years old!"
"What? A little brat like you?"
"Don't underestimate a demon you big dumbass!" Laharl yelled as he punched Ichigo in the gut. Ichigo dropped him as he clutched his gut and dropped to his knees. Laharl just righted himself and walked off to a rock by himself.
Ichigo sat for a moment, grumbling to himself, before he stood up and glanced in Laharls' direction. "Well he's not gonna be any help. So are you guys willing to fight?"

Gokus ears shifted to Ichigo. He looked over and raised his hand. "Oh! Oh! I am!" he shouted. Goku walked up to the orange haired individual excitedly. "My names Goku! I can fight cause I learned karate from my grandpa and Master Roshi. What's your name?" he asked happily.

OoC: :lol: the meeting of two anime titans, and not ruined by the presence of a blonde, orange jumpsuit wearing "ninja"

"I'm Ichigo. Um..." Ichigo knelt down and looked Goku over a little, his eyes resting on his tail. "Say Goku? What exactly are you? I mean do the humans have tails where you come from?"

Laharl was staring off to the sky. Can I go home yet? I'm hungry. I was about to eat to damnit. I wonder how Etna is keeping control in my castle. She better not try to take my position of Overlord while I'm gone.

(OOC: Naruto is alright...well at least in the second part when he's somewhat smart and never once says 'Believe It!')

Goku looked at Ichigo in a confused manner. "Huh?" he said, "tail?" Goku looked over his shoulder and put on a surpised look at the sight of a skinny, brown tail. Goku jumped up and down, laughing. "Yay!" he exclaimed, "my tail grew back! Did you miss me Tail?" Then Goku stopped realizing something. He looked back at Ichigo. "Nah, besides the animals I'm the only one with a tail. But it was cut off twice, and Mr. Kami said he made it to where it wont grow back again. But it's back! Weird huh?"

Sly looked at Spyro like he was some alien life form. "Once, but I never seen one who TALKED. Are you from a different planet or something? I've never seen anything quite like any of you... I think we all come from seperate planets."

Last edited:
OOC: Here we go.

IC: One of the ones to remain silent the longest was Marth. Sitting in a rock near the rest of the group, his head was down, deep in thought.
Medeus...
Marth had just defeated the evil dragon, Medeus, in his own world of Altea, when he was suddenly transported here. While he was almost sure he had finished the beast, the idea that he might still be alive and ready to destroy innocent people in a world that Marth was currently incapable of protecting made him understandably anxious. He was also confused at the sight of people he could have sworn he never saw before, but seemed eerily familiar. Two in particular, Sora and Link, had him particularly surprised, because he felt like he knew their names before they announced them. Shaking off the sensation as deja vu, Marth got to his feet and walked towards the others.
"Well... my name's Marth, from the world of Altea. I'm still a little confused about what's going on, but I'll try to help any way I can. You have my sword."

"How many... life forms are there here?" Sly said. "It seems like I know you guys but I can't recall ever seeing you..." He pondered at the strange sensation he got, wondering if anyone else had it. He swears he remembers these people's names, but he just... couldn't...rememeber meeting them.

"It seems like I know you guys but I can't recall ever seeing you..." Sly said.
Sora shook Link's hand and walked around with a confused look on his face. He looked at Marth, especially. He remembered his name and he slightly remembered his sword. Flickers went through his mind of a prison and heartless squirming across the floor. Marth was with him. He also remembered talking to him during a campfire.
Sora suddenly had a headache and held his forehead, as he looked at the Altean.
"That...was weird...why can I remember you?...I've never met you in my life..."

"Sly, right? I'm getting the same feeling..."
Sora shook Link's hand and walked around with a confused look on his face.

After a while Sora started holding his head.
"That...was weird...why can I remember you?...I've never met you in my life..."
"I wonder why were all getting this feeling?" He thought. He remembered seeing Sora, Link and Marth somewhere, he just couldn't remember where.
Ooc: @GigaRidley: There's a three line limit to posts here. Just for future reference.

Last edited:
Back