Saviors of the Ultimatum

The villagers given the heroes tents for them to sleep in, as the sun went down. They were now in the nearby village of Hazoh, a nearby town. Sora tried to go to sleep but as he closed his eyes, he could only see Kairi falling unconscious or...perhaps dead. Sora shook his head and crept out of his tent. He felt the cold evening breeze gently touch his face and Sora listened to the whistling sound of the wind. The sound made him calm.
"No!" he heard a boy shout. Is that Goku?
He looked around the corner and he walked upto him.
"Piccolo...", he muttered
"Hey, are you okay?" he asked Goku, with concern in his voice.

OOC: If this is bunnying, I will take it down but I do think we should move the story forward.

Ic:
-Cateraun-

“Show yourself!” the mysterious, powerful entity called.

I don’t need to do that,
Cateraun thought, but perhaps I should anyways. I have commanded him, and now he wishes for my respect. I do not care for whomever this may be, but, because they are powerful, I want them to believe this is the case…

“Very well.” Cateraun walked through the long hallway leading outside to find a curious looking creature standing before him with a body-concealing cape, thick glasses, and, most peculiarly, a transparent orb with machinery inside it affixed upon his head. “State your name and purpose,” Cateraun ordered, almost mechanically.

-Link-
After Link ate, twilight turned into dusk, and dusk into deep night, and Link eventually fell asleep, not from peace of mind but from exhaustion.

He awoke the next morning with new resolve and things to think of, and, without anyone noticing, he fled the encampment in the ruined village to journey to the other one. The journey was made quicker by use of his Spinner, and he was there in half an hour. He quickly located an inn in which several people were enjoying hearty breakfasts, but he ignored them and his now-empty stomach for a moment to seek out the inn’s manager.
“Excuse me, but could you direct me to Capital City?” he asked upon finding him, hoping to appear as a tourist.

“Capital City?” the man replied. “That’s quite a distance off. About one hundred miles to the southeast. How did you end up here when you were going to Capital City?” he asked.

“Never mind that,” Link answered. “I just need to get to Capital City soon. There is a fully acceptable reason, but it would take too long to explain. Thanks!”

He left the inn and mounted his Spinner to return to the ruins of the other village. “Hey, I found out where Cateraun is,” he called out to no one in particular. “He’s 100 miles southeast from the nearby intact town. We should go seek him out and fight him, and even if we lose, we can at least gather some information on him.”

Ooc:
I’m really sorry for not posting yesterday when I meant to.

I now resolve to post at least once a day. Once it becomes habitual, it won’t be difficult for me to find time to post, and the role play should move along somewhat faster.

"Great. Things were getting very boring around here." Laharl said as he stretched his arms out. He had just woken up from his nap shortly before Link returned. He stood up and before he could say anything else, Ichigo showed up next to him.
"That's good news, but could we go a little later? I stayed up all night keeping watch and I'm exhausted."
"Wimp. I could go for days without sleep!"
"Shut up. After the energy I used yesterday, I should rest. I've been pushing myself because I don't plan on being a burden.""Your gonna be a burden if you want us to wait for you to get some sleep!"
"I thought I said shut up you little brat!" Ichigo and Laharl were butting heads together, but eventually Laharl just turned away.
"You're not worth the effort."

Mario was still sleeping, since he did not want to get up. While he was sleeping, he had a dream... It was about Princess Toadstool... And Luigi, and all the Toads... It showed Mario and Princess Toadstool getting married.... Mario kissed the Princess, and then everything went black.... Mario woke up, realizing he was kissing his pillow. Mario, disapointed, walked outside the tent, and went to go look around. He thought he would go get something to eat. He went back to the tent, grabbed his bag, and ate a mushroom. Mario decided to socialize with the other heroes. After 2 minuets of eating, he went to go see Laharl, hoping he won't blast to pieces. Mario searched for Laharl for 5 minuets. When Mario found Laharl, he walked over to him. He then asked, "Hello, Mr. Laharl. How is your day so far?"

"Hmm? My day? My day is pretty boring so far. Link here found out where the enemy is, so I say we go and kill him. But Ichigo over there wants to wait!" Laharl sighed and shook his head. "I want to get this all over with and go home."

"The team won't be as effective with a fatigued hero, Mr. Laharl." Mario said. "Let's say, you were fatigued, Laharl. Should we leave without you too? Of course not. Let's say, Ichigo had 1/3 of the team's strength. Without him, our total strength would be 1/3 less effective than if Ichigo had 100% strength. This is a good time to come up with a plan before we fight the enemy. Who knows? The enemy might be stronger than us. Attacking him head on without a plan means defeat. So, we need a plan. How about it, Mr. Laharl? Should we come up with a plan? Or just be defeated?" Mario questioned.

"Planning is fine, just we can plan on the way. From what Link said, this place is far off and while the fastest of us could make it in minutes, the rest will take a while. Besides, I don't think this Cat-a-whatever is as strong as an Overlord like me. And it's Ichigo's own fault for exhausting himself. I used up a lot of power yesterday and I feel fine."

"He was a very bad man..." Goku said to the concerned Sora. "He was the strongest fighter I ever faced. He killed some of my friends. I must've been dreaming of that fight again. I've been getting this horrible feeling that I might see him again. I'm not so sure I want to. His power's so big, it's scary. And I don't scare easy."

"He was a very bad man..." Goku said to the concerned Sora. "He was the strongest fighter I ever faced. He killed some of my friends. I must've been dreaming of that fight again. I've been getting this horrible feeling that I might see him again. I'm not so sure I want to. His power's so big, it's scary. And I don't scare easy."

"Well, now you won't fight him alone."
Marth had heard Sora and Goku's conversation and stepped in.
"This Piccolo guy sounds powerful, but we're all here too now. Together, this guy won't stand a chance!"
Marth smiled and stretched, yawning.
"That was a good rest... but we should probably get moving soon."

"Mr. Laharl, it's best to come up with a plan right now, right here. If we move while coming up with a plan, the enemy might attack us while we are making a plan. Besides, we have no idea what this guy can do. And another villian might arrive when we are fighting. So, we need to come up with a plan for that possibility too. Plus, Cateraun, or whatever his name is, wouldn't be in this area. Super villans tend to be in much darker areas. Like you. You are dark and mysterious. Plus, I don't think encountering Cateraun in this area would be so likely so early. So, let's gather up the group and figure out a plan."

"You know what? Arguing with you is impossible! And the fact that an Overlord like me even has to argue with you is annoying! You should be bowing at my feet, in fact you all should! The fact that I haven't destroyed everything here is surprising me now that I think about it. Go and do what you want! As for me, I'm going to go and get rid of the problem!" Laharl said. He grabbed his sword and after a moment to recall what Link had said started walking southeast to the Capital City.

Sora yawned. He didn't get any sleep last night and his body felt strained from the battles they had yesterday. The bags on his eyes were noticeable and his eyes drooped.
"Yeah we should get going soon" he replied with his voice drifting off to a mumble. He looked at the clear blue sky and watched large teradectyl like birds soar through the air.

Sora yawned. He didn't get any sleep last night and his body felt strained from the battles they had yesterday. The bags on his eyes were noticeable and his eyes drooped.
"Yeah we should get going soon" he replied with his voice drifting off to a mumble. He looked at the clear blue sky and watched large teradectyl like birds soar through the air.

Marth looked up as well and watched as the huge birds skimmed the clouds. He looked back at Sora and frowned slightly.
"Sora... have you had any more flashes of memory?"
Marth was still racking his brains to figure out who the mystery woman was.

Mario, stunned, thought in his head, "..... Such a stubborn person. I know this is bad of me, but let him get killed. If he is so 'powerful' and 'strong', he can take care of the enemy HIMSELF. He does need OUR help, nor do we need HIS!" Mario walked angrily back to his tent. He decided to sleep again, since he didn't want to talk anymore.

Back