The Alternate Plot

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre stared disapprovingly at Jet, Storm, and Solar, but was quickly interrupted by Raine, the Slowpoke. "Why is everybody so relaxed! We're on the brink of destruction from Zigaram, why are we surfing and making jokes!?"

Tyre turned towards him and just stared for a few moments before replying. "That's what we're discussing at the fire tonight. We were just trying to get to know each other-- today is the first day of the Rebel Group's existence, so none of us know each other yet. We were just bonding today so we can assist each other better in battle." He paused for a moment. "I think I might've heard your voice earlier, but you were quiet, and I didn't hear you at first. I'm sorry."

He looked at the Bulbasaur, almost vacantly, but turned away, figuring he would be introduced soon enough. In the meantime, he started walking towards the forest. "I'm gonna go look for some flint or other reactive rock so we can get a spark for the kindling that Storm and Jet collected."

Th forest seemed nearly devoid of life-- he saw an Oddish dash by every once and a while. Every time he saw one, it looked as if it was in a hurry, which made him curious about what they were doing. I'll figure it out later, he thought. It's probably not incredibly important.

After about half an hour of searching, Tyre found a slab of flint, covered in moss, by the foot of a tree. "Take Down!" he cried, as he charged into the rock. Because of his hard and massive build charging it so fast, it began to break loose. He did the attack again, and a sizable chunk fell off-- more than enough to start a fire. Using his horn, he hoisted it onto his back and made his way back to camp, not without curious eyes from several of the Oddish.

"I found some flint," he announced as he returned. He carried it over to the fire pit where the kindling was piled, and began heating it up. "Horn Drill!" he exclaimed, and the horn on his forehead spun faster and faster, until it was going to fast, it might as well have been a blur. He lowered his head to the rock, and a spark fell off at once. He stopped using Horn drill and exhaled at it, creating just enough wind to carry int onto the kindling. It immediately caught fire. "Anyone want to help me out with this?" he called out, not to anyone in particular. "I'm good at starting fires, but not doctoring them up."

Ooc:
2/7

Last edited:
=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

--------

Jet paused for a little before extending his hand to shake. "I'm Jet, and this is Storm. Come on I'll show you the camp." Jet assumed he was telling the truth, it isn't in a bulbasaurs nature to lie and it would be obvious if he was doing so. Still, I'm going to keep an eye on him.

As they aproached camp, Jet could tell something was wrong. It looked like Raine, the Slowpoke was angry about something. "Why is everybody so relaxed! We're on the brink of destruction from Zigaram, why are we surfing and making jokes!?"

Jet was a little stunned by his words. Jet had always been easy going and he was just acting like he always acted, having fun. But my home, they are inslaved by Alakazam's powers and here I am goffing around. I promised to free them, and I plan to do it!

Jet stepped foward and tried to take charge, "Ranie's right, we need start making preporations to take down Alakazam." Jet looked around, and took a seat by the fire. He didn't like to get up and speak in front of people and now he felt a little embarassed. Jet then remembered the bulbasaur, "Oh..um..everyone this is Solar he's going to help us out." Jet had turned into a rebel recruiter overnight.

Jet quicly moved the pyramid of sticks he had stacked onto the top of the fire, then he began to add some of the bigger logs until the fire glowed brightly.

5/7

Last edited:
Storm

dpiconani287.gif

Storm felt somewhat accepting of Solar. It seemed, that everyone's attitude had started to rub off on him. He even cracked a small smile. He made his way towards the fire, and grabbed some of the wood. He cut it up quickly with his claws, and made himself a seat by the fire.

Almost instantly once he sat down, his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

IC:
-Raine-

dpiconani079.gif

------

Raine nodded at the group, still laying on his stomach. He was tired, although having just slept about an hour ago, and began to close his eyes. He wanted to stop Zigaram, but the fumes from the fire were making him sleep. He didn't want to look like he didn't care, glancing at the sleeping Slakoth to his left. "Protect" he muttered under his breath, as a light blue forcefield formed around him, keeping the fumes away from his face and keeping him awake for now in the process. Lethargically he sat up, looking around at the others. "So..." he began "What do we know about Zigaram?"

Solar
dpiconani001.gif

Solar smiles at the group and takes a seat near the fire, being careful not to get too close. He felt somewhat safe around these Pokemon. They were like his loving family away from home.

"What do we know about Zigaram?" said Raine.

That name caught Solar's attention. "Uhh I don't know much about him, but my dad told me a story about...uhh Zibarum. Apparently, he attacked my village when I was just 2 years old and completely destroyed it. We are still rebuilding it too. Zibarum overwhelmed my dad with his PSI attacks. The great King Venusaur was no match. Every time I remember that story, I feel bad about running away.. But I don't wanna be king! I don't wanna!"

It was silent around the fire.

5/7

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
"Zigaram," Tyre said grimly. "He's the tyrant Alakazam who's trying to conquer the world with the Legendary Orb." He paused for a moment, thinking about what he had just said. Done thinking, he gave Storm a funny look. "Do you really not know who Zigaram is? I 'd assumed everyone knew him. He's been ruling the world for like five years, and he was only a good ruler for a little while, and then he went mad with power."

He turned his attention to the fire, and tried adjusting a log, but he ended up burning his claw instead. He sat down like a dog and caressed it in his lap. "Anyways, we should go for Zigaram soon, but it might not be a good idea o just all-out attack him the first time we go for him. We should use stealth and just gather information about the Legendary Orb, because attacking him outright is just foolish. First things come first; we should hijack the Orb if at all possible."

After his short speech, Tyre's thoughts were racing. Maybe if we unlock the Legendary Orb's powers, we can summon the Legendary Pokemon again! Though it was doubtful in reality, the idea was planted in his head, and he grew excited about it.

However, he didn't want to steal the spotlight-- the Rebel Group didn't have a leader yet. "Anyone else have any ideas?"

Ooc:
3/7

Storm, could you make your posts a bit longer? 4 words makes me sad.

OOC: Second out of seven posts of the day.

BIC:

~Dayna~

dpiconani175.gif

~~~

“I don’t think we should attack Ziggy-boy until we’re positive we have the upper hand. Which is basically impossible unless we get the thing that’s giving him all that yummy power,” Dayna declared, hopping up to get a good seat around the glowing fire.

“I mean, my power of devastating cuteness isn’t always affective. Especially with psychos,” she said, once again nonchalantly. She stared at the flames with a scowl. She was hungry, and wanted something sweet.

“I’m hungry,” she said loudly, poking the person who sat beside her hard in the tummy.

IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
"No no no!" Raine said, looking at the other two who had just spoken. "We can't assume we can just take the orb! Don't you think others have tried?" He spoke strongly, but with a wavering tone. He flopped down on the floor. "What we need to do is wait, spy, and learn his moves, his mannerisms"...he gestured with his hands..."Once we learn those, we'll know how to make our next move. Making a strategy without knowing the enemy is foolish!" He promptly closed his eyes. He was not sleeping, but merely resting his eyes, and listening to the fire crackle while waiting for a response.

OOC:
1/7
IC:
-Hako-
dpiconani004.gif

-----------------------------------------
Hako yawned widely as he woke up from his deep sleep. He had only joined the rebels a few days before, and was still tired from hisescape from Cinnibar Island.
Wait... now that I think about it, how DID I get off of Cinnabar Island? One second I was surrounded by possessed Charmeleons, and the next, I washed up on the shore just next to the rebels... but how did I get there?
Hako shurgged and figured it would come to him when he was more awake. Leaving his makeshift tent, he saw the others huddled around a fire. He walked up.
"Um... hi, guys. What did I miss?"

=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

----------

Jet spoke up, making his voice heard over the crackle of the fire, "I think we need to learn how to fight first. I don't know about you guys, but all I know is a few basic water attacks. I haven't really ever fought someone before. Before we even get close to Zigaram, we need to know how to defend yourselves. Then we can try to limit his power."

Jet hoped the others would agree with him. He anxiously searched the circle for an approving face.

1/7

Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre was hesitant. He felt like he was gaining respect, but Raine the Slowpoke immediately opposed him. However, in the interest of being a diplomat, he agreed with the Slowpoke. "Yes, you're right. We should spy on him first, but, as Jet suggested, we should also battle each other to gain experience." He closed his eyes and smiled, revealing a smug look on his face. "I myself know quite a few attacks, so I'll be willing to take any of you on."

He paused for a moment to think. "Perhaps we should spend another three days or so working on leveling up and learning new attacks. Does anyone want to battle me right now? We have enough time before the sun sets to have a quick one on one." He pawed the ground, and he was instantly rearing to fight.

Ooc:
-1/7 posts for the day.
-So, since these Pokemon aren't trainer-owned, they can have as many attacks as they want, as long as said attacks are in their moveset. No TMs/HMs yet, though, we'll find them as the RP goes on.

OOC: First out of seven posts of the day.

BIC:

~Dayna~

dpiconani175.gif

~~~

Dayna thought carefully about what Jet said, and eventually approved. "I agree with you. I also don't know very much moves. Even if I have learned more moves, I have no idea that I did. We have to unlock our powers, because not all of us are powerful," she stated, shrugging her shoulders--Oh wait, she doesn't HAVE any shoulders.

Dayna looked right back at the Squirtle to see if he agreed. When Tyre spoke she nodded her head in agreement. "Erm, no thanks. I don't think I'd stand a chance battling you...Unless a miracle (OOC: HAX. :p) happens," Dayna chuckled nervously, shuffling slowly away from Tyre.

"I usually use Metronome and Sweet Kiss in battles, but I probably have more moves I don't know about," she informed everyone.

Last edited:
IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
Raine sighed. "I guess I could fight you, but only because this place is so dull. We should be out getting things done, not playing games." He rolled onto his back and sat up. "I guess I could teach you a lesson." He said smirking. Meet me back here in 5 minutes and we'll settle this", he scoffed. He promptly lay down for a nap, awaiting Tyre's return.

Back