The Alternate Plot

WMBQ

Double-You, Em Be Kyew
Jan 25, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Alright! Let's get this started! I'm gonna post the rules again here as a reminder.

RULES
1) You must use proper grammar.
2) You agree to make your posts as descriptive as possible.
3) No godmodding, unless you're Alakazam, but even then, don't overdo it. Please.
4) No bunnying, meaning you can't control someone else's character without their permission.
5) No double posting, spamming, etc... all typical internet forum rules apply.
6) You can't be fully evolved unless you're a Pokemon that doesn't cevolve in the first place like Farfetch'd. You can be a half evolved Pokemon like Marshtomp though. (You can be Mudkip or Marshtomp, but not Swampert.) If you want to evolve mid-RP, that's fine.
7) Write WMBQ is an RP god in your sign-up, white font, right after your character's name. (Eg: Name: Phil{COLOR="White"}WMBQ is an RP god{/COLOR}) (The funny parenthesis replaced with brackets of course)
8) You can sign up for up to two characters.
9) You are limited to, but not required to make, 7 posts a day to prevent overactivity. However, if you are inactive for five days, you will be kicked out.

ACCEPTED RPERS
WMBQ as Tyre the Rhyhorn and Eterna the Eevee
GigaRidley as Zigaram the Alakazam (The villain of the story) and Hako the Charmander
Dal as Forma the Porygon2
BRizer as Samlin the Cyndiquil and Raine the Slowpoke
InugamiGod as Maxis the Riolu and Seisis the Grovyle
lbu8 with Jet the Squirtle and Rocky the Sandshrew
The Storm as Storm the Slakoth and Vladmir the Aerodactyl
Shadow*91 as Takai the Absol and Kensei the Elekid
SSBfreakCK as Requiem the Sneasel and Kajishi the Monferno

CHARACTER ICONS
dpiconani111.gif
dpiconani065.gif
dpiconani004.gif
dpiconani233.gif
dpiconani155.gif
dpiconani079.gif
dpiconani447.gif
dpiconani007.gif
dpiconani287.gif
dpiconani359.gif
dpiconani239.gif
dpiconani027.gif
dpiconani133.gif
dpiconani142.gif
dpiconani215.gif
dpiconani253.gif
dpiconani391.gif

Alright, that's all! Wait until I finish the next post to make your post, please.

Last edited:
Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
The scaly, gray Pokemon surveyed the rebel camp. They were an unfortunately small group, but he saw promise in them all. He was, however, worried that, without a leader, the group would fall apart. Nonetheless, he was glad it existed.

The area was on a small beach at the foot of a massive lake-- there was still water, even beyond the horizon. The sun was setting and it was twilight, giving the water a beautiful golden tinge. Beyond the beach, there was a forest of evergreens-- it wasn't particularly massive; it would only take four hours of steady hiking or so to find the edge of it, where there was a large complex of meadows, as well as a town in the distance.

The Pokemon themselves seemed like a good group. They were all getting along with one another, himself included. There were a few he hadn't introduced himself to, and he saw one such Pokemon in the form of a small Togepi with a ribbon across her head. He walked up to her. "Hey, my name's Tyre. Who are you?"

Ooc:
Post 1/7 for the day

Last edited:
OOC: First out of seven posts of the day.

BIC:

~Dayna~

dpiconani175.gif

~~~

Up until now, Dayna never had very much friends. Most of them were pity friends, who only stayed around her because of her terrible past. Here at the rebel camp, she finally felt safe, especially with the much larger and stronger pokemon around her. The first thing she did when everyone was settled in, was to take in the view of the beautiful lake. She stood at a distance of the water, knowing she couldn’t swim and would probably be carried away because of her weight. Whenever a larger wave would wash up, Dayna would giggle excitedly and run as fast as she could in the other direction.

Dayna loved to frighten herself, which often made her the rotten egg of her family, who did everything to hide from danger.

As a particularly large wave arrived, she ran faster this time, closing her eyes and grinning like a maniac. Suddenly her eyes flew open as her tiny body collided with something incredibly big. Dayna squealed as she was pushed backwards and into the wet sand. She looked up, about to tell this person off.

“Hey, my name’s Tyre. Who are you?” said a Rhyhorn standing above her. Dayna looked warily at him, but finally decided that he wasn’t a psycho.

“I’m Dayna, nice to meet--well, actually crash into you Tyre. Sorry about that, by the way,” she said nonchalantly, standing up and attempting to brush herself off, but realizing that her stubby arms couldn’t do the job.

Last edited:
Ooc: ill put the sprite when its made. 1/7

-Storm-

dpiconani287.gif

Storm leapt lazily from branch to branch searching for food, high in the trees. His eyes were almost fully closed, as he had not eaten in a few days. He suddenly fell asleep in mid jump, and crashed into an oncoming tree. He fell a long way and hit the ground with a thud.

He woke up a couple hours later, and opened his eyes. Apples had fallen from the tree he crashed into. He smiled happily as he placed an apple on each of his claws, four being on each paw. He grinned as he diced the apples while inside his mouth, tasting all their juicyness.

He looked forward, and saw a beach and what looked to be like a small camp. He saw a rather impressive looking Rhyhorn and a rather small Togepi conversating. He growled loudly and cursed under his breath.

He hated other Pokemon.

Last edited:
Ic:
-Tyre-

dpiconani111.gif

-----
Tyre chuckled. "Don't worry about it." He looked away from the tiny Pokemon for a moment, only wanting to take in the beautiful scenery of the setting sun. It was almost completely below the horizon, and the sky was more purple than the orange it had just been. "You want to help me start a fire for the night, Dayna?"

Ooc:
2/7

Last edited:
IC:
-Samlin-
dpiconani155.gif

------
Samlin turned to watch his house shrink in the distance as he walked down the steep winding hill that would eventually take this last view of his home away from him. He had not had a chance to look in the pack his parents had given him before he departed, and he resolved to do so during his first stop. Samlin began to stray to the side of the dirt road, his feet hitting the soft grass that lined the horizon. The damp dew met his feet and gave him a shiver, for water had never been his friend. As he moved back onto the dirt path, he could still feel like wet crunch of grass stuck to his feet. He did not know exactly where he was going, but he had it in his mind to find a nice place to sit, eat, and collect his thoughts.

He had never really heard anything about Zigaram's wrong-doings persay, only the fact that he was evil. This made it difficult for him to feel any passion in his decision to follow in his parents footsteps. He had heard of rebel groups, and decided it would be best to search for them, as they might provide insight into how to defeat, or at the very least find Zigaram.

As Samlin kept walking, he came upon a beach-like area. Dunes lined the eastern side of where Samlin had been walking, and dry grass grew on the West. He walked over to the dunes and lay himself down. The sand sunk deeper into the earth as the fire on his back hit the coarse layer that lined the area. He took his pack off from around his shoulder, and before he actually got to open it he saw a note. It was stuck to the bottom of the pack with what looked like masking tape. It was addressed to his parents. He unfolded the piece of paper. I looked like it had been crumpled at one point, and he wondered if his parents had ever seen the note. It read "Our only hope..." followed by numbers, which looked to be scrawled in pen, and was smudged on the ends. 44 19 25-69 45 55. Samlin looked at it puzzled. He had no idea what it meant, and resolved to put it into the pack until later. Now distracted from his original purpose of opening the pack, he got back up. He surveyed his path, deciding which way to go next. He was beginning to have second thoughts about taking on such a daunting journey...

Last edited:
OOC: Second post out of seven posts of the day.

BIC:

~Dayna~

dpiconani175.gif

~~~

"Alright, then," she replied, keeping a slight distance from the large horn that stared at Dayna everytime she looked at Tyre. She turned back to the waves, already bored with standing there. Dayna is literally incapable of staying in one spot for more than five minutes. If she doesn't move, she'd usually get impatient and snappy.

Dayna coughed nervously, glancing every five seconds or so at Tyre, wondering if he was gonna step on her by mistake if she didn't pay attention. This was a typical thing for the little Togepi to think about, due to her lack of height. It didn't necessarily mean lack of power, which she often proves to any smart ass who would actually ask.

"So, how are we going to start a fire? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm a Togepi, and I don't think I know any fire moves," she said, fixing her bow with a scowl, noticing that there was sand on her head.

How embarrassing.

IC

-Glio-

Glio watched the other pokemon converse as he went into the forest looking for food. He talked to himself wondering how far the group would go to stop Alakazam. He knew he was loyal to Alakazam, but seemed to enjoy the other pokemons company. As he ventured back to the base camp he was greeted by the pokemon group. He knew soon that Alakazam would force him to tell him the rebel group's plans. This made Glio uneasy and therefore skipped on the routine nighttime hike. He decided to contact alakazam sometime within the next week.

P.S how do you put your sprite in a reply?

=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

-----------------

Jet was out surfing on the lake. He was a bit of a thrill seeker, and his shell made a great surf board. He waited for a wave to come up and then used a burst of water to push him forward and be picked up by the wave. Jet worked his way from on end of the tube to the other, spinning and flipping as he went. He pulled his legs into his shell, and tucked his head in tight to his body. Jet used his tail as a rudder and his arms to speed up, he steared toward the peek of the wave and lauched himself into the air.

Jet's body twisted and turned spinning a full 8 times in the air before splashing down into the cold blue water. He swam to shore, and shook the water off himself, adjusted his aviators and sweatband as he walked. Jet pumped his fists in the air shouting, "Alright! New record!"

He walked up to Tyre and Dayna who seemed to be holding an uneasy conversation. "What's up guys? What have you two be doing today?"

Posts 1/7

Storm

dpiconani287.gif

Storm grinned as he saw a Squirtle approach the Rhyhorn and Togepi. "Nice glasses..." he said. He started walking down towards the beach, thinking these pokes may be accepting of his appearance. If they were'nt, then he would have to get violent.

Last edited:
=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

-----------------
Jet diverted his attention to the newcomer, "Thank you, who are you? My name is Jet." Jet doubted this Salkoth meant any harm, but he stayed up on his toes just in case. This Salkoth was strage looking with different colours, the usual browns were replaced by Green and purple. Not that anything was wrong with being different. That was one of the reasons why Jet wore his sunglasses and headband. They made him different, let him stand out.

The sun was even lower in the sky now, Jet was beginning to get tired. He was blinking more often, and rubbing his eyes try and stay awake.

Posts 2/7

Storm

dpiconani287.gif

Storm was suprised that the Squirtle seemed so unscathed to his looks. "My name is Storm...I saw you catchin the waves out there. Nice surfin."

Ooc: funny thing about this, my little brothers name is Jett. No joke.

Last edited:
ooc oh yeah i knew that. Why did you think I pick it. :shifty:

=Jet=
dpiconani007.gif

----------------

Jet nodded his head at his new found friend, "Well thanks, you have any hobbies? We should be getting some sleep soon. Your welcome to camp with us if you want. In the morning I'll introduce you to the others." Jet stayed around, waiting for Storm's answer before laying down, pulling himself into his shell and drifting off into sleep.

Posts; 3/7

Ooc: haha, awesome

Storm

dpiconani287.gif

"Well that sounds pretty good." Storm smiled as he collapsed spread eagle on the ground. He was snoring before he hit the dirt. Such is the way of the Slakoth.

Last edited:
IC:
-Raine-
dpiconani079.gif

------
Raine walked out of the bushes at the rebel camp, tired after taking a particularly long sleep, even for a slowpoke. He looked around for anybody to talk to and saw Tyre talking to a smaller Pokemon he could not make out from so far away, and made his way over to the side of the Ryhorn. He listened intently, observing the surroundings. He was a bit confused however.
"Why does everyone seem so happy and relaxed" Raine said. "Shouldn't we be plotting our revenge on Zigaram?"

Ooc: Storm you gotta put the little pokemon icons on your posts.

Back