The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

The Storm said:
i think it would have been best if they had added an antogonist for every protagonist in the game.
eg: DK would have King K. Rool; Samus= Ridley; Sonic= Shadow/Eggman;
you know, at least one major boss to fight the hero from each of the parties.
Ike=Black Knight.

If they do make another smash brothers I will not rest till the Black Knight is a playable character.

Don't forget Claus (earthbound) and Black Shadow (F-Zero)
SSB is lacking in the villain department a bit; what's the fun of playing as PKMN trainer without a rocket grunt to do battle with?

yeah a few more enemys would have been gd and alot more assist trophies too i can now near enough guess whats gonna come out of one lol

you cloud haters are dumbasses... you complain that nintendo cant bring over their "rival" franchise while u brought over snake, and sonic? coolest. videogame character. ever.

Erm if you want Cloud i think theres a sony forum somewhere and over there ask for mario to be in FF: 13.

Square enix would ruin smash bros and there is history for Snake to earn a right to be in smash bros as Metal gear was on the NES and Sonic earnt the right as players choice and to end the question who would win Sonic or Mario.
SNES VS MEGA DRIVE HISTORY best early ninetys game Sonic the hedgehog or Super Mario World

Last edited:
Mine!
1: OPRAH!
2: DR.PHIL (talk show host slap fight xD)
3:Annie xD
4:George Bush!

tetra. i think that toon link looks absolutely amazing. his stage. everything about him. and adding a toon zelda/tetra character would be pretty interesting

VidyaVince said:
Ridley's too big for Brawl.

And he is in the game, Boss fight.

I think the roster is pretty good. No one should be added, but some should be taken out (ROB, Jiggly, I'm looking at you).

ROB is my main...

:shocked:

Apollo said:
I think jiggly is awesome, specially when she is big
i agree. but i really dont get why jigglypuff is in the game. if you think about it. all of the characters have a big following or have had significance in todays gaming market. with young link getting replaced with toon link because of phantom hourglass and wind waker. to me. jigglypuff has never had that huge of a following. made for some good episodes in the tv series. but i dont get it. im not saying jigglypuff shouldnt be in. but if you have jigglypuff in i think you should have others.

mykennedy said:
i agree. but i really dont get why jigglypuff is in the game. if you think about it. all of the characters have a big following or have had significance in todays gaming market. with young link getting replaced with toon link because of phantom hourglass and wind waker. to me. jigglypuff has never had that huge of a following. made for some good episodes in the tv series. but i dont get it. im not saying jigglypuff shouldnt be in. but if you have jigglypuff in i think you should have others.

How do you explain Lucario? Or Ness and Lucas (in N.A.)? Captain Olimar? Diddy Kong? You make a good point but I for one didn't know who Captain Olimar was... or Lucario or Lucas...

Back