The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Damascus said:
supersecretphoto.jpg

Left column, 2nd character. Found it on vgcats.
I think I would rather play as GOD:lol:
top row, third from the right

Last edited:
midna would have been sick, idk about zant he was kinda creepy plus i think we have enough zelda characters lol... looking at my games, i see madden 08 and i think, ahah we need to have sports characters in here. Babe Ruth, Brian Urlacher, and the person I would main SHAQ!!

GigaRidley said:
My Top 5 chars:
1) Ridley (reason I put Count Bleck is because I've already ranted about him enough on various other threads)
2)Count Bleck
3)King K. Rool
4)Skull Kid
5)Geno

YES.

Slippy would be hilarious...

I know it says " The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect", but a character from any one of these series' would've made me happy.

1. Megaman(Megaman X) - Megaman/Megaman X/Protoman
2. Chrono Trigger - Frog/Chrono/Magus
3. Starcraft - Jim Raynor/Sarah Kerrigan/The Queen of Blades
4. Final Fantasy - Cecil(V)/Sabin(VI)/Terra(VI)/Shadow(VI)/Cyan(VI)/Cloud(VII)/Cid(VII)/Rikku(X) The list goes on...
5. Kingdom Hearts - Sora/Riku

Last edited:
midna would have been sick, idk about zant he was kinda creepy plus i think we have enough zelda characters lol... looking at my games, i see madden 08 and i think, ahah we need to have sports characters in here. Babe Ruth, Brian Urlacher, and the person I would main SHAQ!!
You mean Shaq-ovich...right?

+Geno and Mallow

Last edited:
OH NOEZ. This epic thread.. All our hard work.... GONE! Everyone's carefully crafted and analyzed custom movesets have disappeared... Including my own.

Thank you for bumping it, RockerJ. Let's begin with a new(although very familiar)subject. Everyone wants megaman in Brawl, yes? But how many people have taken the time to consider his counterpart, Zero? Specifically, the one from the MMZero series. How many people have taken the time to create a large, explanative moveset as well? One. Only one. Myself. :p So yes, it's back for debate in the hopes to revive this threads! Here it is, my one(and only..)movese- .....Oh crap. It doesn't want to be Copy/Pasted in.. this is terrible.. I'll need to copy it down all over again. -.-;;; It'l be a bit before my moveset returns.. sigh.

Haha... I'm not too worried about Zero...Ever think of Bass? Or Protoman? Or Axl?
But I like the idea of Geno... know who he is (you better, or I'll make that Magikarp evolve on you son)

But on Super Nintendo..Geno's face used to kinda creep me out
But who knows how many times I've freaking beat that game.
But you know what? If I do enough research, and get some help, I could probably make a hacked emulator ROM with all these characters (ALOT of help..I know a guy though)

But on Super Nintendo..Geno's face used to kinda creep me out
But who knows how many times I've freaking beat that game.
But you know what? If I do enough research, and get some help, I could probably make a hacked emulator ROM with all these characters (ALOT of help..I know a guy though)

Well it didn't freak me out i just thought he had a huge pimple.......i don't know why 0_o

Back