The World Asunder (Sign-Up and OOC Discussion)

Yeah. I mean we could just do a time skip. Say like a week or three. Then people can just do Nikola Tesla style -ten days earlier- posts if they want to and we could move the story on instead of getting bogged down in walking and punching scenes. I mean most of the subplots need a little time anyway. I guess there's that one Aeolus subplot, but that would work fine with it too I think. Thoughts?

I suppose we could and there doesn't seem to be any sign of hobo lately...

Yeah. I mean we could just do a time skip. Say like a week or three. Then people can just do Nikola Tesla style -ten days earlier- posts if they want to and we could move the story on instead of getting bogged down in walking and punching scenes. I mean most of the subplots need a little time anyway. I guess there's that one Aeolus subplot, but that would work fine with it too I think. Thoughts?
I think we should consider this, but I'm not entirely convinced. We'd need to talk about what happened during this timeframe. I would also like to move on those kinds of scenes, but I'm unsure if a time skip is the best idea. It might be.

We could do partial timeskips, where some characters skip ahead sometime in the future, but again, this might require more discussion. It would also get confusing, unless we had some sort of time label(s) on every post.

We could do partial timeskips, where some characters skip ahead sometime in the future, but again, this might require more discussion. It would also get confusing, unless we had some sort of time label(s) on every post.

It's possible, I was hoping to try and expand Karigen's character a little anyway but I'd rather wait until someone else does a time skip so I can try and play off of it. Karigen won't be getting up to anything relatively interesting if I did a time skip so that's why I'm waiting.

Hey Storm, out of curiosity, how does Exsul know about his mom and care about her so deeply? She died when he was too little to remember, and all the bad stuff that people did to her happened before he was born. Maybe the villagers told him the whole tale, but then how do THEY know the details?

Also, I'm down to do a time skip.

Because he has no other family whatsoever to speak of. Since he was born and named Exsul, which means "Exile", he was treated as an outcast and looked down on by his tribe. And he doesnt remember his mothers touch or how it felt to be in her arms, the way i worded it said that what he regrets is that he not only had that feeling taken from him, but he was denied the ability to ever feel it at all. His mother had told her tribe what happened to her, looking for compassion of sorts, but none was given to her. They viewed her, and her unborn child at the time, as a manifestation of abomination.

If u have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Yeah I do, did he just block out everything that had happened before Lambert and Citri's fight? I mean it's kind of hard to miss someone being shot to death.

He wasnt paying attention. His true purpose for being there will be revealed in time.

Feel like it's time for a small time skip, what do you guys think? If a few people are down for it I'll just pass three or four days.

I'm down with that, but only if we we have more discussion beforehand. There's too much potential for things to get way too screwed up otherwise.

OOC: I will be taking over both Tal and the Grey Reapers.
Yeah, I'm sure we all appreciate the effort and everything Ridley but I really don't think that's gonna be necessary.As for a time skip, people can always do back in time posts so I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't really remember which plot we were trying to move along with that though, so we can do whatever.

Back