Thread of Smash

That Meta Knight has the worst DI ever, what a scrub.

Also, yeah, Melee on Dolphin is great, pretty simple and doesn't even lag that much. Be prepared for bad personalities though, between tourney scrubs who can't win honest face to face games being generally bitter, and internet (not really) anonymity I've found the community a bit less welcoming than irl smash.

Apparently the fact that characters like Link and Roy have more limited options means they can just "spam whatever and hope it works" and are therefore overpowered for not requiring as much decision making... lol.

If I'm ever going to play Melee on the PC I'd want to play it with a GC controller.

... Which brings me to the topic of the GC USB adapter. Nintendo really should get to making more of those.
Can't play Smash Wii U for crap without it...

But then again, that's assuming computers can read the GC adapter. I'm not too big on the PC community, has anyone made a driver for the GC USB adapter?

Just get it on GameCube, or buy it and play it on the Wii.

Saves a lot of arsing around

I got one of those GC to USB addaptors (not official)
It works,

It also works with the bongos

I think I'm rather used to the gamepad now. Still a complete loser in Smash, but I can now say it's my lack of skill. heh
----------------

Even choosing the ports is meta-game!
OMangG0

Ok here are my predictions

Roy and Ryu have a really good chance at being announced on the 14th (Roy would be really easy to make, like Lucina was)
Wolf is probably the second most likely
Smash ballot talk, maybe even narrowing down the entries into a select few

Possible map packs and new modes

Nooo not Wolf, I need more new characters :'(

like ryu, that would be awewsome. Or like ratings of the highest voted ballot characters.

new modes n maps would be nice. if they are competitive maps... like the miiverse one. but more original.
When's tournament mode coming? ugh

Back