Thread of Smash

How about all them retail exclusive Amiibo for you guys who're getting em? Kinda gets me mad because I don't live anywhere near some of them.

I'm making it a priority to hunt them down first, since they'll be probably the hardest to get. The only one I'll have trouble with is Lucario; the Toys-R-Us closest to my house is an hour away.

I feel so slow when I switch back to Melee. The speed is so nice, but the delay between moves and hitstun make me feel helpless.
--------------

How viable is Kirby in any Smash? Besides the first one, he's been pretty bad.
--------------

I'm not one who cares so much about graphics (most of the time) but this generation of Smash is just amazing.
250px-Mario_throughout_the_Super_Smash_Bros._series.png

--------------

How about all them retail exclusive Amiibo for you guys who're getting em? Kinda gets me mad because I don't live anywhere near some of them.

shut up with all your conversation starters.

Kirby is exclusively broken. 64 Nothing needs to be said, Melee... Pichu stomps fairly hard tbh, Brawl you only ever play Meta Knights so he gets nado, PM has down throw>every other move, and smash 4 hbox played him making him clearly gimicky and not requiring any talent because #mangonation #KingoftheMews #LongMayHeReign #armadaisfraudulent

Not sure if belongs in insomnimaniac or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double post because ban me, I really deserve it by now needs more hentai links

I'm probably getting melee on PC, is there any chance of any net players? Locals aren't cutting it for me, PM actually pisses me off more than brawl just because it should be better (also my only character is now "broken" and I feel bad if I win), brawl is... yeah... and actually 64 netplay 'd be interesting as well, but I have even more doubts about that than melee netplay around here. I'm running out of smash and it's scaring me.

I learned that kirby games are easy, not because the gameplay is easy but because kirby is an overpowered indestructible murderous monster.

Double post because ban me, I really deserve it by now needs more hentai links

I'm probably getting melee on PC, is there any chance of any net players? Locals aren't cutting it for me, PM actually pisses me off more than brawl just because it should be better (also my only character is now "broken" and I feel bad if I win), brawl is... yeah... and actually 64 netplay 'd be interesting as well, but I have even more doubts about that than melee netplay around here. I'm running out of smash and it's scaring me.
I did net play for a while until it stopped working for me
Haven't bothered to fix it

Last edited:
do u liek mudkipz?

Armada aint fraudulent, mah b.

Crateria as a stage is awesome, PM replace Frigate with it... or replace frigate with the hall that samus lost her powers in, and then when it transforms switch to the area from prime 2 that happens in, and so on and so forth.

Netplay is... pretty good, PM netplay not so much, but melee is actually about as good as can be expected.

Edit: My god, I sound like I have ADD... Sugar rushes are the new alcohol.

^^^ Those matches were... jeez such disrespect.
---------------

HD Melee?! (on pc with Dolphin)

Unfortunately my laptop cannot do it, and the pc that can is always used by others... : (

Back