Wouldn't it be cool if....

Apr 18, 2007
Microsoft let nintendo have rights to Halo 3. Then you could play one of the greatest games on the Wii online against others playing on the xbox. I wonder who would win? Anyways, please help me by sending e-mails to bungie and microsoft so that we can have Halo 3 on the Wii!!!

the_next_tiger said:
you never know, if we lobby bungie or microsoft we might have a chance

No, we do know. We are 100% sure, this time, buddy. Microsoft isn't going to give Nintendo their money-maker because a bunch of Nintendo fans e-mail Microsoft saying they "want it".

okay...we know its clearly impossible to do that, buuuut, what if after a year or so they release it for the Wii!, but not the PS3 :yesnod: !!

as much as i like the idea, thats 99.9% most likely a big fat NO. but who knows, people do do some dumb and stupid things. i mean, look at gays

Microsoft owns bungie and therefore will never give over the rights to Halo. Also why would they give the rights to one of their top selling games to one of their competitors...it just wont happen sorry...also I don't think it would be possible for players on xbl to connect with those on the Wii...Nice try though.

haha i dont think halo 3 would be good on the wii anyways not with the wiimote.. i think it suits the controller of xbx 360 i dunno it would be kinda kool tho but i perfer halo on 360 than wii but we got METROID PRIME so its all good

If that would ever happen I would never play it, it would just seem so unfair, having the easier controls with the wii, Id rather play it over xbox cuz im so use to the controls now, Id feel so shady playing online against xbox players and easily headshoting them....... JUST NO

Lol, Halo is one of Xbox's biggest games, no way are they going to give it to Nintendo.. it's nice to dream though..

Back