360 Vs Ps3

Well I thought I'd drop in and say I went with the 360

I own 0 games and it would be worth it if I never bought one so much DL stuff, and it's overwhelming how much money I am going to need to get all the 360 games I want not to mention keeping up with the Wii games but even Brawl seems like it's not a good game compared to the 360 stuff there is just so much more content in 360 games

WiiZero said:
Well I thought I'd drop in and say I went with the 360

I own 0 games and it would be worth it if I never bought one so much DL stuff, and it's overwhelming how much money I am going to need to get all the 360 games I want not to mention keeping up with the Wii games but even Brawl seems like it's not a good game compared to the 360 stuff there is just so much more content in 360 games

just hope you dont get the 3 red lights of doom, then your gonna be in for a lot of fun in the sun just trying to get a 360 that works back from microsoft. Thats probably the greatest problem you will find with it. Btw, why buy a console if you cant buy a game for it right after?

At first I thought you said I hope you get the 3 red lights of doom I was like "he took that harder than I expected" I bought the console cause it was half off plus I got Halo 2 but I can't play it (Long story) and like I said there is plenty to do without a game which is awesome Aegis Wing was a ton of fun all the demos are worth $60 IMO

---Brian--- said:
You'll be waiting a long time on the price drop then:yesnod: as soon as games like Warhawk, Assasins Creed, Gta:4, Mgs4,Final Fantasy 13, Lair and Kill Zone 2 come out the Ps3 will start selling, there will be no need for a price drop.
Atleast I have a PS2 to play and wait for the price to drop. :)

Sony confirmed a price drop for the end of this year. How much? No clue. Microsoft says they'll price drop later this year. They boasted $200 would be the ideal price range. Can they do that? No clue.

By X-mas 2007 you'll see the begining of hopefully more reasonable prices not only on consoles, but on games. I still think 2008 will be the deciding year. Games like MGS4, FF13, Spore, Star Craft 2 and scores more are all slated for 2008. It should be a epic year.

ill make it short with no arguements.

PS3 will be better and have better Games.
Right now 360 has more avaible but is a much less reliable system.

Dont get either right now. Or if you think you will have the money in the future get a PS3.

There is A LOT of word going around from Sony CEO that there will be a price drop soon, so if you want a PS3 wait till the Price drop!! cuz its soon.

Back