Anyone a little worried about the Wiimote or in general?

i do buy mario games,i am talking about when i bought gamecube as the months went buy i saw dora the explorer or avatar, those kinds of games.... ( no offense to any1 who plays them).. I feel much better seeing the videos.

yankeesrule13251 said:
i do buy mario games,i am talking about when i bought gamecube as the months went buy i saw dora the explorer or avatar, those kinds of games.... ( no offense to any1 who plays them).. I feel much better seeing the videos.

To put this another way what about the children who also have a valid right to play the cube, they needed games like this but I will agree it seemed young child>mature gamer but I don't mind cartoony graphics etc a la mario, BW:II as long as it's fun and I find it awesome.

Look at Conkers Bad fur day, looked kiddy didn't it? What about the scouser dung beetles ;) and the sunflower with big knockers now that was an awesome game R.I.P Ninty+Rare.

when did nintendo actually receive this so called "kitty image" was it with the n64 or gamecube? Because im pretty sure with the snes and nes, there was never a kitty image put next to it.

Next years line up has SSBB, Metroid and BW2. Theres three games that look like they are going to be amazing. A new resident evil game and also games like sadness are definitley showing a more mature theme. Wii will be for everyone, expect childrens games, adult games and games for everyone.

I was a little concerned about the wiimote especially accuracy problems. but as time has gone by these problems have seemed to fade away. Plu the big N have confirmed that there will be firmware updates so any significant problems could be patched in the future.

Back