Don't know if you want MySims or not?

and the eye color...i found one i like...but i didn't like the color....:lol:

channel?....that would be cool!.....a wario channel...:lol:

Nfanboy said:
I might get Metroid Prime 3 first. I might have some gift cards from seperate places, so I'll sell the ones that aren't Best Buy (I go to Best Buy for games and such)

I'm waiting to learn whatr clearners need to be used where in the bathrooms (my brother, mom and dad are watching american football)

Guh* I cant be around cleaners long. My allergies will start irritating me. Get metroid! Thats cool! Then, get Mysims next! LOL! Im sure it will sell over the holidays. I go to best buy, too. Would love to work there!

wii_girliefairie said:
Ugh. If you meant me i havnt got it yet. Im 11, broke, and dont know if its out in Canada yet! <.<

YAY! Wiifairie! Im glad that you may be considering to buy it! Thats great! lol! It should be out for you. It came out last week. I hope it is so that you can get it! :smilewinkgrin:

wario2ooo said:
its out there....i think....are you planning to buy it in the future?
When I have money or my mom will get it for me...
Essence said:
YAY! Wiifairie! Im glad that you may be considering to buy it! Thats great! lol! It should be out for you. It came out last week. I hope it is so that you can get it! :smilewinkgrin:
You high on sugar? This is the only time im not! :lol:

wii_girliefairie said:
When I have money or my mom will get it for me... You high on sugar? This is the only time im not! :lol:

Im high on Cranapple juice. LOL! And the sims. lol!

Thank you, Vendetta! Though, I still dont like how I sound. ---__--* Bleh.

Nfanboy said:
I've finished cleaning one bathroom. On to the next!

You are the type of man everyone would want to marry. lol! My simsself would want to marry you! lol! hehehe!

Man, now I want this game so bad. I miss my orginal "The Sims" the orginal first one. I lost the serial, so I had to crack it, then I lost the CD *sigh*
I want Mysims! Give it to me daddy Satan!

EDIT: holy crap! 149 posts within a few days 0.0

In due time! lol! In due time!:smilewinkgrin:

Back