Havn't Touch My Wii In Weeks

Xepher__

Stepmania God
Nov 21, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0529-9620-6806-4914
Is anyone else in my situation? Right now I have LoZ, DBZ BT2, RS, and Metal Slug, and being the uber no life gamer I am, have whipped through them all like nothing. They were all really fun games, but unfortunately for me, I won't find them fun to replay again until a few months. I'm pretty much waiting for the next huge release month (appears to be march), when SSBB and Prime 3 are to be out...But it seems till then, I won't be touching my Wii much...I guess it's all about the Cabal Online..

Dude, listen. Going through the games (and I mean, completely finding every stinking secret there is in them) is awesome, no matter how many times you do it, there's almost always something big you missed. Besides, who doesn't like impaling Ganondorf over and over?

time to do all the virtualConsole ^^.
And thats too bad that there isnt online play otherwise u could spend some times on it.
And i would love to show you that u still need practice at DBZ. ( Just kiddin, even if i beat everything at master... i havent seen u play :p )

I've been playing my Wii fairly consistently since I got it, though I've only had it about 2 and a half weeks. I got Zelda 4 days ago and I've already logged a little over 23 hours on it. I'm afraid that after I finish Zelda, my Wii playing time will drop dramatically.

Here's hoping that March will be good to us in terms of quality games.

I can only play with my Wii 2 times a day max, 3 times if it's been a while

It's always the way for the first few months after a console launches unfortunately.
As it is I've been incredibly impressed by the amount of quality launch titles the wii DID have, usually there's only one or even none.

Same is happening to me, but it is happening because I bought 2 DS games, and now, I havent played my wii since a week ago.

But I know I will start playing again in less than a week.

It sounds like u could use a break....I only own Zelda, I got my Wii at launch and I'm 37 hours into it. It works out to about an hour a day cuz I also play Wii Sports. Thats more than a normal amount of gaming

Do something else, get some excersise or something until March when good games come out.

does anyone else's arm hurt after they play with their Wii for a while?

Sometimes I like to play with my Wii with my other hand because it feels like a stranger is playing with it.

3mpathy said:
The novelty of the wii quickly wore off so i gave it my cousins

and what is your wii gonna do with your cousins ? :lol:
what kinda person gives his own flesh and blood to a gaming console ? :ihih:
if you gave your wii to your cousins that i could understand
but to give your cousins to your wii :cryin:

oh the humanity :cornut:

:lol: :ihih: :lol:

Even if I get bored with the games on my Wii, I can still watch YouTube and stuff, which this old crappy computer isn't great at doing. Even if that gets boring, I still have a PS2 and tons of games. I just took my PS2 apart last night and cleaned the lens and now it works like brand new, too, it wasn't playing any games, even brand new ones. :p

Back