Havn't Touch My Wii In Weeks

Xepher__ said:
Is anyone else in my situation? Right now I have LoZ, DBZ BT2, RS, and Metal Slug, and being the uber no life gamer I am, have whipped through them all like nothing. They were all really fun games, but unfortunately for me, I won't find them fun to replay again until a few months. I'm pretty much waiting for the next huge release month (appears to be march), when SSBB and Prime 3 are to be out...But it seems till then, I won't be touching my Wii much...I guess it's all about the Cabal Online..

I really haven't played Wii at all lately either, not because I have no life and have beaten all the games, but because I don't find the games out right now good. I'm waiting for Mario Party 8 and Super Mario Galaxy.

It's just the games, we need new games, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Galaxy, Project H.A.M.M.E.R., Metroid Prime 3, don't blame it on the Wii...and if your arm gets tired while playing maybe you need to exercize some more because that's the Wii saying: "get off your lazy butt and exercize" I don't have that problem because I exercize everyday, and with the Wii it's 2 times a day:cool:

Xepher__ said:
Is anyone else in my situation? Right now I have LoZ, DBZ BT2, RS, and Metal Slug, and being the uber no life gamer I am, have whipped through them all like nothing. They were all really fun games, but unfortunately for me, I won't find them fun to replay again until a few months. I'm pretty much waiting for the next huge release month (appears to be march), when SSBB and Prime 3 are to be out...But it seems till then, I won't be touching my Wii much...I guess it's all about the Cabal Online..

Same here man. I haven't turned my Wii on in weeks. I have zelda, red steel (can't even play it long enough to beat it because its so ****ing aweful), elebits, trauma center and rayman. I beat all of those except redsteel of course and I don't like to replay single player games. Wii sports is boring since its the same thing and now that I have my 360 that I got for Christmas theres no reason for me to touch the wii until good games come out. I knew this would happen with the Wii so it isn't much of a surprise since it has no online play yet. I'm waiting for WarioWare in the mail so that should keep me busy for the 3 hours it lasts =\

E7ernal said:
Why aren't you plaing your 'cube games on your wii then?

I just use the gcn cause its quicker and i dont have to use the wiimote and the gcn controller

EDIT: its like "pownt"

Many people have said my thoughts. But here's another thing: when you go and buy a game for a console that's been out a year or two, it's not a big deal. But for Wii, which has only been out a few months, it's a bigger deal--you're dropping $50 for a game you might like. I'm in the same situation.

I havent ether but its not because i don't like it i love my wii but i just dont have time to play it i've been having alot of problems lately so i haven't been able to play it

My god the Wii owns... said:
you're dropping $50 for a game you might like. I'm in the same situation.

That's exactly why I'm not buying games right now, I not a Legend of Zelda fan, so I'm not gonna buy that. But, when games come out that have been proven succesful, other than Zelda, I will buy those games.

I just finished all my wii games so ill be mainly playing multiplayers with friends for now. i got a huge lineup im gonna buy tho

I'm rationing myself to keep it fresh. Probably about 2/3 hours to have quick blasts on Wii Sports, LoZ and Red steel before work...

I have not played my wii much either. I love it but I got a Ds for xmas and I have been playing that as of late.
chanel

Back