How Will The World End?

Napalmbrain said:
Time to show off my astrophysics knowledge:

Anticlockwise, as seen from above the North Pole.
But apparently not your vocabulary skills.

Does Counter-Clockwise ring a bell? :wink:

EDIT: Eh, nevermind :scared:

Last edited:
Dude astronomy is so cool....think about this...how far can you go in space...and when you get to the end then where are you? The only logical explination I can think of is that it's a big circle and you just end up where you started

^No 3D shape does not have boundaries. Even if we were within a sphere, we would eventually hit its walls.

First, LIK, you are an idiot....or at least looking like one lol.

Anti-clockwise is a completely fine term in English.

The universe is classically 4 dimensions......and it is infinite....

@Napalm, doesn't the Hiesenberg uncertainty principle say that light and other particles/waves can travel in bursts of speeds faster than 3.0 E 8?

The world will end in an unholy T-Virus outbreak.

:scared:

wario2ooo said:
look a few pages back....i said that already

I didnt read the thread:sick:

I Hate You...:nonod:

The world will most likely end of natural causes, I dont see a catyclismic nucular war breaking out anytime soon as people know what the product will be.

^You really think that a natural disaster will kill every single human being on the entire planet? Highly unlikely.

As I posted earlier, I think the most likely cause would be a horrific natural disaster that kills millions (if not billions) but doesn't even come close to killing everyone, which causes total chaos between countries which eventually leads to a nuclear destruction of the human race.

Back