Metroid Prime 3 VS Halo 3

Sometimes it is easy to tell if a game is good by playing it's earlier sequels or looking at screenshots

One is a FPS, other is a FPA

Everytime you make a stupid thread I'll kill a cute little fluffy kitten!

halo 3 by a long shot...metroid isnt even online...

Im a Halo fan and i love Halo. Metroid is a good game as well! They both are good. All that matters is the game Play and how much fun you have for em. I didn't really like the Fps For Metroid Prime. I rather the Side Scrolling ones. Here are awesome Comics about both Metroid and Halo:) VGCATS IS where its at!

comics

comics

metroid story its better,metroid as a game,explore,kill big bosses,is better than halo,graphics halo is better but like it matters

The games are in two different classes. I have to say, if it was not for Prime, I would not really be interested in FPS.

You are comparing two diffrent kind of games. MP has not been traditional FPS but more of an adventure game in first person FPA just as Sovieto said. As for Halo is pure FPS. Thats why I think they are not to be compared, but if you want to look at sells purely I would say in begining Halo will be more succesfull mostly cause there are more 360s out there on long shot it's bit more difficult I would say that Halo will sell more in America where as Medroid will sell more in Asia and Europe being in kind of grey zone. I played both Halo 1 and 2 and I never finished single player. I just found it too prolonged compared to actual stuff in it making single player just plain boring torwards to end. And as for multiplayer I have never even wanted to play FPS multiplayer in consoles as console controls has been so sluggish compared to Mouse keyboards combination when I want to blast things online I play RTCW: Enemy territory witch is both completely free game and free online not to mention completely dedicated only to multiplayer.

Last edited:
Link_ said:
metroid story its better,metroid as a game,explore,kill big bosses,is better than halo,graphics halo is better but like it matters
whered you get thoes facts, wikipedia?

Sovieto said:
Gratz you just took the #1 spot for Newb of the Day!!
how is that newby.
The best online series vs's one of the best single player series... people prefer online-play and that'll give them a huge lead right there

StevenNevets said:
how is that newby.
The best online series vs's one of the best single player series... people prefer online-play and that'll give them a huge lead right there
i dont think mp3 takes it home as one of the best, maybe in its category
they are 2 different types of games so comparsion on plain ol: whats better
is hardly a debate
but i guess in the eyes of most people they seem both as FPSs so ignore me

Personally, I don't really think it matters, because they are being released on different systems. But if I had to choose a winner, I'd have to say MP3. I just love the control scheme and Halo is getting too repetitive and boring. I hate sequels that are barely different except for story, which is why i didn't bother playing MP2. I merely rented Halo 2 just to try the dual-weapon system. Oh, and stevenNevets, there are rumors floating around about MP3 having online play, just letting you know.

Last edited:
Tjharwin said:
There is no comparison. Even though I enjoyed Metroid Prime: Hunters on the DS, it's inevitable that Halo 3 will take the prize. I mean, have you seen the latest trailer? That will definitely not be in Metroid Prime Corruption.

Remember, you are comparing an Xbox360 to a Wii. The Wii may have a better style of play but the 360 will have superior graphics and gameplay.
Dude, you said the Wii has a better style of play, then the next second you're saying the 360 has better gameplay? What? I'm not saying 360 gameplay is bad, i mean i own one and I love it, but i'm just saying you should makes up your mind. And of course the graphics are better, but the Wii graphics are good enough and graphics in general will just keep improving. Besides, graphics don't really make a game better IMO.

Man this is a tough one. I favored Metroid Prime 1/2 over Halo 1/2 but with the next Metroid Prime basically having the same graphics as the other 2 games I think Halo 3 will be the better game. Time will tell.

Back