Metroid Prime 3 VS Halo 3

i aint played any of the old metriod or halo's but i really cant wait for Halo 3. Metroid has never appealed to me.

I am getting so freaking sick of all these Killzone and Metroid and Socom 2 fans calling the Halo series "Overrated" just because they all felt left out of all the fun when Halo 2 NUKED the store shelves in November 2004. They all know that Halo is one of the best (if not the best) shooters ever created, and because they don't have it, they try to make themselves feel better by saying "lol Halo sux meTroiD rox" and other crap like that. So just admit it! Halo is better, it will always be better, and it will blow Metroid prime 3 out of the water when it comes out.Mkay?

PS: This doesn't mean Metroid is a bad game. it just isn't as good as Halo.

Halo, it just wins because everyone knows about it and a lot of people have played it once.

Metroid Prime isn't a household name.

I'll be getting both so thats another advantage for Wii60 owners.

i never played the first metroid for game cube and i remaber it really sucked. and not only that i have both halo games and play the alot so i am going to say halo 3

dangerd0g9 said:
i never played the first metroid for game cube and i remaber it really sucked. and not only that i have both halo games and play the alot so i am going to say halo 3
Yes it sucked.... Let's check out Gamespot to see what others have to say... Halo and Metroid prooven to be about dead equal there.
Then came the sequels in which both of them seemed a bit rushed and weren't as good as the first.
Now comes the new ones which look like the best yet.

If Metroid doesn't have crazy online-support (which I dought it will, although the DS version does so you never know) then it will be a huge loss against Halo 3. But just the fact that it's being compared to Halo is saying something.

Halo: Combat Evolved
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs

GameSpot Review 9.7
You Say 9.4
They Say 9.6

Metroid Prime
http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/action/metroidprime/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs

GameSpot Review 9.7
You Say 9.4
They Say 9.6

HALO 3 it even has a movie come you can not beat that!

Videogame to movie transitions generally suck, except for a select few. What's next...Contra: The Movie

The gameplay of MP3 and Halo differ too much for a valid comparison.

Depends on person...
I think Halo 3
But I still love wii more
Lots more

yes i like 360 but i like wii more i like the 360 for it halo and gears or war and its live

Back