My painting being resold on ebay??

heh, yea i do miss it. but i can always remake it, although nothing ever comes out the exact same way, it could come out better :). I need to come up with better phrases, eventhough "I love new york" sells like hotcakes

Well, I see...but you oughta know..you speak the same language as them...and I'm not a Unitedstatian either, all right?

I love your paintings...

Paintings don't sell that much on eBay unless it's a stupidly famous artist, usually manga drawings. My aunty is a very talented artist and didn't get any of her things shifted on eBay, but she sold something personally for £600.

Jaaack, how could you call it scribble? Graffiti is an art form, I don't like abstract art but definitely a lot of talent and process goes into it.

true because there is soo many paintings lol whats the chances they will see that one

how dare you call my artwork scribble drmario:mad5: your just jealous:ciappa:

Man some of you people are been serious Losers.
Graffiti styled writting isnt my thing, but that does not meen I'm going to ***** about it- Jay's done a piece of work, thats sold for a fair price by eBays standards for "no name" art, which clearly tells me alot of people do like it, even though the writting doesnt do it for me, the city behind looks great and its obvious time and skill has been put into it - and yeah Jay I agree they are just jealous.
Well mate, i'd say if you miss it, put a bid in (for no more than $140 unless you reaaaallly want it!) if not watch it and see how much it goes for, it'd be great if it sells for more as its the first step to getting your name into the art world.
Good luck, and keep up with the work - screw what people say who cant appreciate what you are doing.

mark84 said:
Man some of you people are been serious Losers.
Graffiti styled writting isnt my thing, but that does not meen I'm going to ***** about it- Jay's done a piece of work, thats sold for a fair price by eBays standards for "no name" art, which clearly tells me alot of people do like it, even though the writting doesnt do it for me, the city behind looks great and its obvious time and skill has been put into it - and yeah Jay I agree they are just jealous.
Well mate, i'd say if you miss it, put a bid in (for no more than $140 unless you reaaaallly want it!) if not watch it and see how much it goes for, it'd be great if it sells for more as its the first step to getting your name into the art world.
Good luck, and keep up with the work - screw what people say who cant appreciate what you are doing.
thank you for taking it from my point of view and honest opinion, you took the words right out of my mouth. im glad you enjoy my work eventhough you are not typically interested in graffiti!

DRMARIO said:
Actually, when I had to do graffiti in art, in what, Year eight of highschool i think it was..
I was actually rather good at it.

Still, it's scribble to me.
(I thought graffiti wasnt an art you said?? yet you had practiced it in art class..)
i would like to see proof of your graffiti, no offense intended here, but if your 'graffiti' looked like scribble then it was scribble. this piece took atleast 5 hours to complete if not more and is extremely detailed, too bad the picture does not do its justice, alot of my tshirts and canvas turn up in galleries for resale all the time. why do I think you have a personal grudge with me lol you seem very angered towards graffiti, chill out! :cool:

Last edited:
I respect you're opinion, I hope you respect that I think the UK sucks. (am I in theballpark?)

@Jay-The pic looks great man. Not an art enthusiest, but I like it. Grafiti isnt my thing, but if you look at it long enough, it will grow on you.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
I respect you're opinion, I hope you respect that I think the UK sucks. (am I in theballpark?)

@Jay-The pic looks great man. Not an art enthusiest, but I like it. Grafiti isnt my thing, but if you look at it long enough, it will grow on you.

Did you just say the UK sucks?

Banksy man, BANKSY.

Tails McCloud~ said:

thanks, personally i dont like the uk style of graffiti lettering, but as frogger mentioned banksy is one of the most notorious stencil graffiti artists, hes got stuff in places no one dared to deface, stole paintings from galleries and put up his own, has THOUSANDS of illegal paintings, very impressive. but I dont really consider it the down and dirty graffiti of NYC streets, its stencil art but I really love his work, I have a book by him called wall and piece and it kinda made me idolize him for taking stencil to a new level. I use stencil in all my airbrushing so I know how much skill it can take(not as easy as it looks lol) but yeah I agree that UK lettering graffiti is behind as opposed to american NYC graffiti,

heres a little comparison

UK:
1045003022pbgraff01.jpg

NYC/America:
ces.jpg

dont get me wrong; I love all graffiti, uk may have better artists than america and vice versa, but the majority of american graffiti(since it is where graffiti started) are relatively better than the common UK graffiti

Just thinkin it a bit harsh just to say sumthin like that is all.
lol Frogger

Neat pic. but just email the person selling it you made it and see if he can help you in this

Back