PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

asdfnick said:
1. Its not supposed to be realistic
2. Nintendo would not be sued, they wouldnt copy them.
3. For now, but it can be updated.
4.The wii has a harddrive
5.OHHHH BLU RAY THE THING OF THE FUTURE

sony offers a free piece of crap that functions like the sims online and any chatroom with cool graphics. So what if it looks cooler than miis. Is it really? that is the question we should be asking. how many crazy characters do you think you can make in sonys lifelike version. Also, sony did say the house would START free. Do they really think people are going to shell out money to play some stupid "home" game thats a free download? its not a mmo so to me no its not worth it. Nintendo will come out with something in a week and all your febel (and i use this term very loosely aiming at only a select few on this site) minds will be swayed, thinking the nintendo is the coolest thing ever, yet again. To me, nintendo hit it on the head. For example, same thing with apple. Their ipod is so simple, yet it is the best selling one on the market. The zune comes out, (which i hate to say, i love it so much) has all these great features, (wifi, cool grahpics, nice system), and it doesnt do as well. As i alawys say, the ones who did it good the first time did it best.
What really boggles me is why so many ps3 fans join a wiichat forum. Sure we have a playstatin 3 thread, but the site when it really comes down to it is called "wii"chat.

No, not blu-ray.

the 3 GBs needed(PS3 comes with standard 20 gb h/d) for as many features PS Home is going to need.

I'm a wii fan, btw. I just think the PS3 is about to own nintendo.

Nintendo won't be able to pull out a better product then PS Home.

Edit:

Axtler, dude. Why do you hate the PS3? It's a different product all together, you're insulting it and being biased. Stop acting like a little brat and appreciate Sony did something cool here.

Last edited:
Hybrid said:
except this Home..wich is pwnage!

Errrrrr no. It's basically Mii copied...

Though the idea for Nintendo to do an Online Chat with Mii's is out of the window. Although I also think sueing each other would lead to a big gaming pile of wank known as a war...

Wii_Smurf said:
Good Idea but

And I stated it's a good idea. One which Nintendo helped create...

Ummm major problem with the people in Home. Where are the kids, old people, and fat people avatars? Most people in the US are fat. What about the people who are built, short, tall, and a hyrbid on the skin color chart? How about glasses? I wear glasses!

Hallitralli said:
Sony: Im all out of ideas i migth need to steal from the Wii .
Sony employe : Yes lets do that then evry one will think we are FCKING CRAP at thinking .
That's my opinion that they are ****ing Crap of thinking and need to steal ideas from others well that proofs that PS3 is crap and just some old biches that cant think
me: your an ignorant fanboy that no one cares about
you: i hate my life

people copy people, its called life

but seriously all you people who think this is just coping the Miis
ARE RE-TARD-EDDDDDD
sure miis might have spawned the idea of this
but miis have nothing on this, its TOTALLY different

and sagema, since when was 1/3 of the population being OVERWEIGHT most?

asdfnick said:
1. Its not supposed to be realistic
2. Nintendo would not be sued, they wouldnt copy them.
3. For now, but it can be updated.
4.The wii has a harddrive
5.OHHHH BLU RAY THE THING OF THE FUTURE

sony offers a free piece of crap that functions like the sims online and any chatroom with cool graphics. So what if it looks cooler than miis. Is it really? that is the question we should be asking. how many crazy characters do you think you can make in sonys lifelike version. Also, sony did say the house would START free. Do they really think people are going to shell out money to play some stupid "home" game thats a free download? its not a mmo so to me no its not worth it. Nintendo will come out with something in a week and all your febel (and i use this term very loosely aiming at only a select few on this site) minds will be swayed, thinking the nintendo is the coolest thing ever, yet again. To me, nintendo hit it on the head. For example, same thing with apple. Their ipod is so simple, yet it is the best selling one on the market. The zune comes out, (which i hate to say, i love it so much) has all these great features, (wifi, cool grahpics, nice system), and it doesnt do as well. As i alawys say, the ones who did it good the first time did it best.
What really boggles me is why so many ps3 fans join a wiichat forum. Sure we have a playstatin 3 thread, but the site when it really comes down to it is called "wii"chat.
wow where to begin
first off i want to know where you get your facts
and i believe you go on to say ninty wouldnt copy, then you say not yet, cause they can update
and you think the wii has a harddrive....
since when did zune have graphics i didnt even know it had games
people only created crazy Mii characters because they HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH THEM, so even if you cant with this, im sure most people would rather be interacting, doing stuff, instead of trying to make an ant.............................
free piece of crap? this makes miis look like a free piece of crap
it will probably stay free, even though its a cool system and im sure people would pay for it, if their willing to buy a browser off the wii when it costs money, then im sure theyll do this (ps3 also has a free browser that will stay free)
i dont even know why people would buy a browser.....

Last edited:
Most of the US is fat. "Recent studies have indicated that as much as 64% of the adult US population is overweight, and this number is increasing."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overweight

Fat: When you don't have a 2 pack, 4 pack minimum on your stomach, you are fat. My definition.

Rofl...Guys please for ffs can't you get it into your thick skulls that the wii is a generation late. The battle between ps2 and xbox already happened. Even when the PS3 comes out with a great feature like HOME you try to beat it down to the floor. Your a bunch of insecure dipshits.

sagema said:
Most of the US is fat. "Recent studies have indicated that as much as 64% of the adult US population is overweight, and this number is increasing."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overweight

Fat: When you don't have a 2 pack, 4 pack minimum on your stomach, you are fat. My definition.
wow
first off it says adult population
and your definition of fat is really strict....

Nintendo and EA should sue cos SONY SUX

Yeh, right 'Only on Playstation', Geez i have never seen that before i am so amazed, Sony you the greatest, you have such a great imagination, you have the newest and freshest ideas, OMG You are the greatest, I AM BEING SARCASTIC FU<KERS

Last edited:
cookiemonsta11111 said:
Nintendo and EA should sue cos SONY SUX

Yeh, right 'Only on Playstation', Geez i have never seen that before i am so amazed, Sony you the greatest, you have such a great imagination, you have the newest and freshest ideas
'Only on PlayStation' = Correct

'Amazed' = You should be, the potential success of Home is astounding

'Newest and Freshest' = Correct again. Admitingly, they might have had inspiration (inspiration is not copying) from Nintendo, Microsoft and The Sims. But, Sony has took elements from those 'inspirations' and mixed it all up into what you see now: "Home"

Back