PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

I kinda think Sony know they suck at making playstations, so they just rip off nintendo or microsoft. Sure the ps home like coolier but, the wii is simpler, less graphical, but more people have wii's and its like 500, 600, or 700 now, who would fork over that money for one mesily console? Sony also riped off the motion sensor idea from nintendo, first idea but kindza failed was the powerglove used mainly for mike tysons punchout, that nintendo should remake for the wii is punchout. I'm excited for that new metroid game coming out and for that cooking games mama cook off or something like that.
or why not make doom for the wii, doom would be great for it.

castlezelda said:
I kinda think Sony know they suck at making playstations, so they just rip off nintendo or microsoft. Sure the ps home like coolier but, the wii is simpler, less graphical, but more people have wii's and its like 500, 600, or 700 now, who would fork over that money for one mesily console? Sony also riped off the motion sensor idea from nintendo, first idea but kindza failed was the powerglove used mainly for mike tysons punchout, that nintendo should remake for the wii is punchout. I'm excited for that new metroid game coming out and for that cooking games mama cook off or something like that.
I actually saw a PS3 with 2 games for $800....you'd be better off buying just a PS3 and 2 separate games. The buyer is actually losing money. That's a true sign of desperateness.

thats all? ive seen ps3 go on ebay for 350-450 bucks if not cheeper for the 599 version... i feel bad for all thouse people that bought up ps3's to sell on ebay to only loose money on them now..lol but not really you deserve it when you do that i guess... sony has been king for a while, and this last ditch effort to toss a new media in it killed it... but like usuall they will hit the comsumer up for the bill and be stuborn.. the second they come out with a 300-400 ps3 without blueray i have no doubt it will sell like crazy just cause of the library of ps1 ps2 games people have lying aorund... but knowing sony they wont do that.. pretty sad really.. i plan to get one but it will be used or a cheep one on ebay.. i wont support sonys bad ideas...

Your a bunch of ignorant fools. The wii its just so not good lol. The only thing that keeps it alive is idiots like you.

untitled-1.jpg

YEAH how you like that huh!? Thats what should be done to your idiotic piss console.

castlezelda said:

Okay lets see, Sony does not suck at making consoles, you just had to have some excuse because they do not rip off nintendo or xbox, they make consoles that are better then them. Your saying the wii is a lot more simple and less graphical but more people have them, well more people have them because of the price and that is it; then those people realize that they just spent the $250 and are going to continue to spend more on wii points, see the whole wii points thing is a cover up for nintendo, people buy the VC games even though they have them laying around. So that is nintendo's way of making the system seem cheap, but really isn't. With all the VC games you end up spending a lot, not to mention the $60 controllers ( remote+nunchuck) and then the $20 classic controller. They are making money off of that, lets say everyone buys 3 extra controllers and nunchucks so they can have 4 people play at once, that is $180 right there, $30 more then buying 3 extra PS3 controllers. Then lets say they also buy 2 Classic Controllers so they can have someone play a VC game with them that requires the classic controller, there is another $40. Then the person wants 5 VC games, depending on the games this can cost a lot. Lets say 3 Wii points cards. Another $60 for old games that you can get off the internet for free or just go to your old system that is somewhere around your house and hook it up.

Last edited:
Jer5078 said:
Okay lets see, Somy does not suck at making consoles, you just had to have some excuse because they do not rip off nintendo or xbox, they make consoles that are better then them. Your saying the wii is a lot more simple and less graphical but more people have them, well more people have them because of the price and that is it; then those people realize that they just spent the $250 and are going to continue to spend more on wii points, see the whole wii points thing is a cover up for nintendo, people buy the VC games even though they have them laying around. So that is nintendo's way of making the system seem cheap, but really isn't. With all the VC games you end up spending a lot, not to mention the $60 controllers ( remote+nunchuck) and then the $20 classic controller. They are making money off of that, lets say everyone buys 3 extra controllers and nunchucks so they can have 4 people play at once, that is $180 right there, $30 more then buying 3 extra PS3 controllers. Then lets say they also buy 2 Classic Controllers so they can have someone play a VC game with them that requires the classic controller, there is another $40. Then the person wants 5 VC games, depending on the games this can cost a lot. Lets say 3 Wii points cards. Another $60 for old games that you can get off the internet for free or just go to your old system that is in somewhere around your house and hook it up.
yah
and most people who have wiis have quite a few games...
+ vc games
you get bored of all the games so fast, so you go out and buy another one
and then you buy controllers to play with your friends, more at a time
with ps3/360, you can get a good solid title..call of duty 2 (referring to the launch) or resistance, and play online with people so you dont need more controllers, and you keep occupied wtih that title for quite awhile

ssbb_lover said:
I actually saw a PS3 with 2 games for $800....you'd be better off buying just a PS3 and 2 separate games. The buyer is actually losing money. That's a true sign of desperateness.
yah for the store, not sony.........
the store probably thought you could still make profits off of ebay on them so did that deal with them

Jer5078 said:
Okay lets see, Somy does not suck at making consoles, you just had to have some excuse because they do not rip off nintendo or xbox, they make consoles that are better then them. Your saying the wii is a lot more simple and less graphical but more people have them, well more people have them because of the price and that is it; then those people realize that they just spent the $250 and are going to continue to spend more on wii points, see the whole wii points thing is a cover up for nintendo, people buy the VC games even though they have them laying around. So that is nintendo's way of making the system seem cheap, but really isn't. With all the VC games you end up spending a lot, not to mention the $60 controllers ( remote+nunchuck) and then the $20 classic controller. They are making money off of that, lets say everyone buys 3 extra controllers and nunchucks so they can have 4 people play at once, that is $180 right there, $30 more then buying 3 extra PS3 controllers. Then lets say they also buy 2 Classic Controllers so they can have someone play a VC game with them that requires the classic controller, there is another $40. Then the person wants 5 VC games, depending on the games this can cost a lot. Lets say 3 Wii points cards. Another $60 for old games that you can get off the internet for free or just go to your old system that is in somewhere around your house and hook it up.

Well consoles are console. I don't really like sony that much, never did.
As for the console wars, in my opinion who cares, sony, nintendo and microsoft all make good consoles, depenses on the people that buys 'em.

looks good but will be **** seeing hardly anyone has the ps3 (so far). i personally dont give a **** though, i dont even like miis, the sims etc. i have friends in real life, consoles are for gaming.

Omg this is stupid :rolleyes: we got wii fan boys and ps3 fan boys. what happened to the people that just like to play games? for the record the ps3 did rip off the wii for the motion sensing b/c when it was first coming out they had the controller idea already (remember that stupid boomerang design anyone?):tard: nintendo at that time never said anything about thier system. then when they did start talking about the wii and its motion sensing capabilities PS changed the controller back to the original design removed rumble and "added" the motion sensing. but as we all know some ass hole will try to prove playstion right. i cant really say anything bad about the wii b/c i own one which means that i did my research on it. i didnt just go buy the thing just because. i got it cause i wanted to play the wii games.

as far as that comment about having to buy extra controllers if you want your friends to play then they can buy their own and play it over your house hell it saves your mii to the controller and syncs with any wii. so why watse your money for your friends make em buy their own.

the VC yes we all know you can get the game for free online that would be my choice. but some people just dont care. they wanna play on the tv. and rather than having tangles cords and fire hazzards people just go to the VC.

the VC controller if you really did any research you would know that the old nintendo games can use the wii mote. most of the other games can use the gamecube controller which most people already have or can get used.

What im sayin is that nintendo is giving us a choice in the matter. if you want to get the extra stuff then get it you are buying it. yea it might be a lot of money but isnt that the point they want to give enjoyment and get paid for it. its working. its called bussiness.

just like dude said earlier the only reason people bought the wii was cause of the price. well hell isnt that the same reason no one wants a ps3? i like playstation anyone who doesnt is just stupid. you dont like it just because its sony? that mean you missed out on God of war and guitar hero. I like games period.

oh yea one more thing people that are bitching about graphics on the wii why are you bitching? look at the past times when the playstation was out the nintendo 64 grapics were not as good but plenty had fun with it. ps2 came out, the gamecube still was behind on graphics then we save resident evil 4 and it was looking just as good as on the ps2 then the ps3 comes out and the wii though it looks better than before still doesnt compare to the graphics of the ps3 but its always been that way.

In the end what im sayin being a station fanboy is stupid as well as being a nintendo fanboy. How about being a game fan boy. that way you have more games to talk about.

i would apologize about writing a book on this subject but this just needed to be said.

IwasIPbanned said:
untitled-1.jpg

YEAH how you like that huh!? Thats what should be done to your idiotic piss console.
thats why you lurk around wii message boards. o.o

asdfnick said:
thats why you lurk around wii message boards. o.o

lmao yea thats just :eek:ut: he doesn't like the wii but he is on Wii chat which would mean most people here like the wii and talk noise about it. thats like that dumb guy that bought all that wii stuff then talking bought he gonna sell it cause he dont like it. to him i say do your damn research.:frown2:

even funnier thats like a white dude at an all black party using the n word out loud.:ee5k:

Robertking1123 said:
lmao yea thats just :eek:ut: he doesn't like the wii but he is on Wii chat which would mean most people here like the wii and talk noise about it. thats like that dumb guy that bought all that wii stuff then talking bought he gonna sell it cause he dont like it. to him i say do your damn research.:frown2:

even funnier thats like a white dude at an all black party using the n word out loud.:ee5k:
haha thats so true. I hate when people here diss the wii, then when asked why they are on a wii board, they respond by saying "well, it has a ps3 section". what gives? thats for us wii lovers to talk abot the ps3. And if you hate the wii, why would you even type wii chat into your browser? to find a ps3 thread on a wii board? :mad5:

We nintendo fans are very hardcore supporters of our products, so please, dont pee in our pool.

Back