PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

That is not a copy of Mii's but a rip off of the Sims.

I can guarantee something will come to the Wii similar to this but not anythime soon, they wouldn't want to look suspiscous.

Oh snap.

At this rate, PS3 could be back in the game in about.. 6 or 9 months.

Chirstmas '07 is going to be one to remember.

This is phail.
Amazon and most other marketers have announced that the Wii is currently winning the market. It's wayyyy too soon to proclaim winners here.

Robertking1123 said:
i hope you talking about just this situation and not all. ps1 was the first one to make games in "3D" and we thought oh wow this is great. then n64 came out graphics wheren't that good but it was a hell of a system on its own.

I was being sarcastic.

zeon9881 said:
^not to be ps3 fan boy but
1.cell processer
2.way better grapics card
3.online avalibilty already avalible
4.able to connect through bluetooth..store mages without using a sd card..

5. oh and did i mention the grahics card

ask sovitoe he knows more

SOVITOE GET YOUR BUTT HERE AND FINISH THIS POST
not to be 360 fanboy but the 360
-512 ram PS3 has 256 that half.. the speed of the 360 is better then PS3
and also the PS3 relies solely on the cell processer for everything and the blue ray

that video makes me really scared that they are going to get people to dump $700 for that piece of ****....its a f*cking copy of Nintendo's Miis and Microsofts achievement System....

zeon9881 said:
^360 scrathes discs HAH i win..jokin but yes it does
no retards scratch discs
your not suppose to move the console while its reading a disc
m$ thought it was common sense enough and didnt need to put the warning on there
but of course, the mass majority are brain-dead yahoos
so now theres a sticker right on it that says dotn move it while playing yadadada
(moving as in moving from horizontal to vertical)

Master Foot said:
I have just seen the video and all I have to say is WOW! WOW, Sony's Creative Development department is GROSSLY OVERPAID!! They copied the Mii idea, and mish mashed it with a touch of second life, sims and xbox live. I have to admit, it looks cool, but as others have said ITS $600+!!! If i really want to chat with friends, there's MSN, Yahoo and AIM. Creating the whole virtual room thing was taken off another website that already does that.
your grossly overretarded
lol double post
to bad they took away the delete post button

To be perfectly honest, I see all this as another step in the attempt at replacing the PC with the PS3.

Ruman said:
To be perfectly honest, I see all this as another step in the attempt at replacing the PC with the PS3.
hmm
if so, sony isnt purposely doing it
trying to replace the pc market is like trying to replace guns with flowers.

Robertking1123 said:
i hope you talking about just this situation and not all. ps1 was the first one to make games in "3D" and we thought oh wow this is great. then n64 came out graphics wheren't that good but it was a hell of a system on its own.

WRONG!!! :hand:

The First Video game to use 3D space and polygons was Battlezone. 1980. Beats the PS1 by a good ways huh?

Also the SNES had a True 3D game, Starfox which utilized the FX chip to create polygons and 3D space.

Now to the topic at hand. Being a Nintendo fan i was kinda disgusted by the fact that Sony had the balls to do this. But I am not going to hold it to Sony to say that they "copied" Miis or the Sims. All we have to do is wait to see what Big N is going to do about this (updates or what not). I seriously doubt there will be any legal actions either.

My brother has a PS3 so im also kinda excited to see if sony delivers the goods.

Back