PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

WeToYou said:
No, the Mii system is ****ed.

- Non realistic

- Nintendo would be sued to **** if they did anything like PS3 Home...and...

- Nintendo would also be sued to **** by EA, who is making the Sims for Wii(basically like PS3 home, just shittier and actually costs money).

- Limited options for Mii customization.

- Wii has no Hard drive.

- Couldn't, even if they wanted to, add any of the features PS3 has. The Wii can't handle it.

In closing, PS3 may have stole the Wii's gig, but Sony perfected it.

"PS3 wins".
1. Its not supposed to be realistic
2. Nintendo would not be sued, they wouldnt copy them.
3. For now, but it can be updated.
4.The wii has a harddrive
5.OHHHH BLU RAY THE THING OF THE FUTURE

sony offers a free piece of crap that functions like the sims online and any chatroom with cool graphics. So what if it looks cooler than miis. Is it really? that is the question we should be asking. how many crazy characters do you think you can make in sonys lifelike version. Also, sony did say the house would START free. Do they really think people are going to shell out money to play some stupid "home" game thats a free download? its not a mmo so to me no its not worth it. Nintendo will come out with something in a week and all your febel (and i use this term very loosely aiming at only a select few on this site) minds will be swayed, thinking the nintendo is the coolest thing ever, yet again. To me, nintendo hit it on the head. For example, same thing with apple. Their ipod is so simple, yet it is the best selling one on the market. The zune comes out, (which i hate to say, i love it so much) has all these great features, (wifi, cool grahpics, nice system), and it doesnt do as well. As i alawys say, the ones who did it good the first time did it best.
What really boggles me is why so many ps3 fans join a wiichat forum. Sure we have a playstatin 3 thread, but the site when it really comes down to it is called "wii"chat.

Last edited:
asdfnick said:
1. Its not supposed to be realistic
2. Nintendo would not be sued, they wouldnt copy them.
3. For now, but it can be updated.
4.The wii has a harddrive
5.OHHHH BLU RAY THE THING OF THE FUTURE

sony offers a free piece of crap that functions like the sims online and any chatroom with cool graphics. So what if it looks cooler than miis. Is it really? that is the question we should be asking. how many crazy characters do you think you can make in sonys lifelike version. Also, sony did say the house would START free. Do they really think people are going to shell out money to play some stupid "home" game thats a free download? its not a mmo so to me no its not worth it. Nintendo will come out with something in a week and all your febel (and i use this term very loosely aiming at only a select few on this site) minds will be swayed, thinking the nintendo is the coolest thing ever, yet again. To me, nintendo hit it on the head. For example, same thing with apple. Their ipod is so simple, yet it is the best selling one on the market. The zune comes out, (which i hate to say, i love it so much) has all these great features, (wifi, cool grahpics, nice system), and it doesnt do as well. As i alawys say, the ones who did it good the first time did it best.
What really boggles me is why so many ps3 fans join a wiichat forum. Sure we have a playstatin 3 thread, but the site when it really comes down to it is called "wii"chat.
But it's not a piece of crap...that the point the ps3 finaly did somthing right,
to be honest, now i se a good reason to get a ps3!
It's like that thing IMVU except better, its like the sims except better.
I don't think you can say this is a copy of the Mii's the miis are just pretty avatars, when this is just might be the ps3 out of the water.
Some might even buy a ps3 just for Home and blu ray.

Hybrid said:
But it's not a piece of crap...that the point the ps3 finaly did somthing right,
to be honest, now i se a good reason to get a ps3!
It's like that thing IMVU except better, its like the sims except better.
I don't think you can say this is a copy of the Mii's the miis are just pretty avatars, when this is just might be the ps3 out of the water.
Some might even buy a ps3 just for Home and blu ray.

Umm no I don't see how this can be seen as the "right" move when we haven't seen eevrything or its reception. All they did was copy Nintendo's original idea and add some Sims features to it. And like various other people have said its just to build up HYPE around something thats probably gonna end up costing you lots of money. I can talk with other people online anytime I want to with AIM and the best part is that I know those people. And if Nintendo were to expand into "Mii World" or w/e it would be, it would be completely unique and nothing like "Home". The price tag of the PS3 is still a barrier for it to overcome and it won't decrease for several years. Sorry but I have a life already. I don't need to create a "Second" one with Sony. As ofr people buying it for Home and Bluray...:tard: . Just like the system this stuff will get some good attention and then it will roll out and people will realize how useless and overpriced it really is.

This is a pretty shameless rip-off of the Mii and 360 Achievements idea. Not to mention the fact that this 'Home' also happens to have bowling and Arcade games.

The thing that really annoys me is that Sony have to bring the Mii’s in the presentation and says that Home is better. There’s no need to bring Nintendo into this.

Will it be any good? Well I have to admit it looks cool. Not £425 cool though. I also have a feeling that it could get boring very quickly. Everyone seems to be forgetting as well that the Mii's can be used for games. While this hasn't yet been used all that well, it could in the future be a great idea. The real biggie is of course Animal Crossing. If that game has networking features and a community spirit, it will sell bucket loads just like Wild World, and everyone will forget about Home anyway.

heh video makes me sick... they robbed nintendo... theres no borrowing about it it was a RAPE!.... jk... but they are the same but then they are also different i like how they look more realistic as in pants and movements but either way nice rip off

And just to make it clear to anyone saying that sony will sue if nintendo makes a mii world or something, you really need to learn a few things. First. If they sued on the premise of someone using someones ideas, nintendo could countersuit saying they took the mii idea. But that would nevetr happen, you can't take someone to court for using your idea, unless its patented, or outright stolen before you could produce it.

Hmm, anyone who has ever played an mmo, would realise that the whole area is very viable to spam/abusive players. It is a good concept, however it is not a game, may be entertaining for awhile but it is no mgs4. So really there is nothing worry about.

Yeah I don't worry about this, I bet this will get boring for all PS3 owners and it will be a total failure while Nintendo incorporates new innovative, fun features for the Wii, because they will.

Woah...

As cool as it looks.. it's pretty pathetic..they can't come up with ANYTHING themselves..first the motion sensing and now the miis...

Robertking1123 said:
that didnt answer my question.

well ... the console might be selling more if it was at a lower price, yes. However the quality of games would still not be there.

Anything, your idea that the PS3 would cost as much as the PS2 is a interesting hypothetical question, however totally unrealistic. It would be a different console at that price.

Yes they did, they just improved it for their benefit, but it's still not very good, it looks like a forum page like gaiaonline.com or mapletree.com only realistic and that gets broing pretty soon

Back