PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

Axtlar said:
Yes they did, they just improved it for their benefit, but it's still not very good, it looks like a forum page like gaiaonline.com or mapletree.com only realistic and that gets broing pretty soon

well thats the problem ... sony made it TOO realistic ... the point of Mii's was to have something fun, not a VR whatever.

chwisch87 said:
well thats the problem ... sony made it TOO realistic ... the point of Mii's was to have something fun, not a VR whatever.
Yeah that's why it will fail horribly and Wii will have more fun additions that the PS3 will eventually want to copy too

Half the fun of Mii's is creating celebrities ... i have done a cool micheal jackson ... Sony has yet to realize why people are buying wii's and not their shitty systems.

Ok aside from an online gaming channel Nintendo will eventually launch this year, we are supposed to get a Mii graphics upgrade this year as well. I heard the Mii people will get even more features. The point is this won't cost the user more money. Sony needs Home, and games to bail itself out of the 10:1 units sold ratio they are at. But they need to keep it free!

well i think we ( nintendo ) should be able to get cloths and acsessories etc

I think everyone should STOP BASHING THE PS3! Your just mad because they came up with something better then the Mii channel
(this is too the people who are saying bad things about it, happy that i saw some positive feedback from some people :D.

this is a major blow to both the Xbox360 and the Wii.. i mean if the Wii's online is anything like the DS's online then they will lose in the online race :scared: . I know they don't care much about good online but they should.

Nintendo really needs to pick up the ball, i mean the only thing right now keeping me from getting a xbox360 or PS3 is the games and the price. Nintendo should really have more things than that to set them apart.

well if ps3 gets home
mii gets a upgrade look
medium_414859976_5b790c859d_o.jpg

in touch with the wii said:
well if ps3 gets home
mii gets a upgrade look
medium_414859976_5b790c859d_o.jpg
not if Nintendo doesn't want to, it's all in their hands.

Wiifan07 said:
you guys always think they copy? i don't think so..

What I have learned here is that Nintendo is the nexus of all creativity. Even if their ideas were taken from something else, Nintendo is still the original creator of said idea.

tirminyl said:
What I have learned here is that Nintendo is the nexus of all creativity. Even if their ideas were taken from something else, Nintendo is still the original creator of said idea.

i hope you talking about just this situation and not all. ps1 was the first one to make games in "3D" and we thought oh wow this is great. then n64 came out graphics wheren't that good but it was a hell of a system on its own.

Back