PS3 Murks The Entire Mii System And Wii With This

Capt Elmer said:
WRONG!!! :hand:

The First Video game to use 3D space and polygons was Battlezone. 1980. Beats the PS1 by a good ways huh?

Also the SNES had a True 3D game, Starfox which utilized the FX chip to create polygons and 3D space.

Now to the topic at hand. Being a Nintendo fan i was kinda disgusted by the fact that Sony had the balls to do this. But I am not going to hold it to Sony to say that they "copied" Miis or the Sims. All we have to do is wait to see what Big N is going to do about this (updates or what not). I seriously doubt there will be any legal actions either.

My brother has a PS3 so im also kinda excited to see if sony delivers the goods.
i think he got his facts mixed up
ps1 was the first system to be 3D standard

Wow, that would be hard for me to have a brother who has a PS3 and me being a Nintendo fan, but still that wouldn't turn me to the dark side

Sovieto said:
i think he got his facts mixed up
ps1 was the first system to be 3D standard

Sega Saturn was the first if we're going to get that technical

Axtlar said:
Wow, that would be hard for me to have a brother who has a PS3 and me being a Nintendo fan, but still that wouldn't turn me to the dark side

I dont hate sony. Hell the headphones im using are made by them. I just think that the PS3 is an over engineered pos :D But i dont hate it. Hating something shows that you are afraid of it.

well..I fear God and that doesn't mean I hate him, because by fearing God I'm loving him..so I guess you're kinda incorrect there...I do hate Sony and I do have Sony headphones on too but that doesn't mean I'm supporting PS3.

Axtlar said:
well..I fear God and that doesn't mean I hate him, because by fearing God I'm loving him..so I guess you're kinda incorrect there...I do hate Sony and I do have Sony headphones on too but that doesn't mean I'm supporting PS3.

You just reversed what I said.

I said

Hate -> Fear

You said

Fear -> Hate

Thats like saying "because all squares are rectangles, rectangles must be squares" :rolleyes:

Axtlar said:
Sega Saturn was the first if we're going to get that technical
if you want to get VERY techy the ps1 came out in japan before the sega saturn did, and they both first launched in japan :D

Sovieto said:
if you want to get VERY techy the ps1 came out in japan before the sega saturn did, and they both first launched in japan :D

Yeah but you forgot about the fact that the PS1 copied Sega Saturn's whole 3d interface and rushed it so that it launched before Sega Saturn to avoid suspicions.

Or how about that the PS1 was supposed to be Add-on for the SNES? ;)

lol Get over the fact that Sony copied this or that. The fact is that If someone has a good idea It will be copied. Its how capitalisim and free market works.

edit // wah me arguing for the sake of zony I must really be out of it lol

Axtlar said:
Yeah but you forgot about the fact that the PS1 copied Sega Saturn's whole 3d interface and rushed it so that it launched before Sega Saturn to avoid suspicions.
sony and nintendo were already working on a 3d console before any of that

Sovieto said:
sony and nintendo were already working on a 3d console before any of that
ok ok I was just messing with you.......................but I believe that whatever 3D console that began fabrication before all is the first one to be considered the father of 3D, not the first one that got launched..and to know that is a little hard.

Sony: Im all out of ideas i migth need to steal from the Wii .
Sony employe : Yes lets do that then evry one will think we are FCKING CRAP at thinking .
That's my opinion that they are ****ing Crap of thinking and need to steal ideas from others well that proofs that PS3 is crap and just some old biches that cant think

To be completely honest I really did not like how it looked like. But it's a pretty clever idea to relief some monetary problems. First step is it to get as much users as possible by marketing it as a free system. Second step is to limit clothing options from begining to be bought with real money. Then it gets a bit murky they either let people ge house floor for free or make people pay for it as well both has some good points while making houses cost they might get more money on initial level free houses would end as higher selling of furnitures. Well last thing is to sell each furniture item. Video spoke of downloading but I'm pretty sure it means people need to pay for each of them or atleast vast majority depending if houses them self are free or not.

I think Sony is missing a important point in here. People play games to get break away from reality. I for one am not interested to walk around playing with emotes and using tons of money to get furniture on some virtual home. For me this is just another sighn that PS3 is marketed to rich people that want to go around bragging how much money they could spend on chatroom with 3d interface.

Back