Reasons people haven't come up with for why the PS3 is a failure.

In MGS2 Raiden runs around naked holding his unit. In this pic they used the movie editor and put naked Raiden in place of someone else.

raiden_x.jpg

That is disgusting, "so you can put pics like that!?!"

Hey, do you know this girl who was a member, i forgot her name, but i think she got banned for showing a naked pic of her in her public profile!!!

I went in her profile not knowing she had a naked pic of herself!!

Was she hot?

Dude, he doesnt even have a johnson, its not that bad. Think about MGS4 when hes naked, they will actually make him more "realistic."

ah 1080p of Naked Raiden Glory.

But no really have you seen the most recent trailer, bout 5 minutes long. Its badass, And raiden Kicked the metal gear's asses

GamerCon said:
Was she hot?

Im not even sure how to answer your question, she looked good, but when you really look at it, she looked like a transvestite!

Dude, he doesnt even have a johnson, its not that bad. Think about MGS4 when hes naked, they will actually make him more "realistic."

Hmmm, he may not have a johnson, but it looks more like an oval/virginia to me!

lol

Hell yes. At first when i saw Raiden, ill admit i wasnt to happy, but then i saw the new trailer of him actually fighting and DAMN! I cant wait to hopefully play as him again.

Everyone makes fun of Raiden for sounding so gay, i wouldnt be surprised if it was a virginia.

Did anyone save her pic? No? Really?

I say they should have stuck with "Live in your world, play in ours" moto.

CyanRussel said:
That is disgusting, "so you can put pics like that!?!"

Hey, do you know this girl who was a member, i forgot her name, but i think she got banned for showing a naked pic of her in her public profile!!!

I went in her profile not knowing she had a naked pic of herself!!

dam i wish i could have seen that.:lol: :smilewinkgrin:

GamerCon said:
Did anyone save her pic? No? Really? I probaly might be the only one that saw the sexy yet seemed to me for some reason engrossing as if, that woman were a man! Sorry, couldnt copy and save the pic!
I say they should have stuck with "Live in your world, play in ours" moto.

Yea, that sounds a whole lot better than this other GAY motto! "Play B3YOND"

I understand its a power house but, seriously, Play B3YOND? Thats cute, a backwards E, how old are they?

Anyways, I'm really hoping for a Kingdom Hearts movie. Made with CG, no live action. Who's with me?

I dont know, im not much on Play B3yond But i did like Live in your world Play in ours.

But imo I think This is Living is pretty damn sweet.I mean have you watched some of those, like the 10 minute long one? its crazy and cool and has butt! Playstation is cool.
Sony itself has a motto " Entertaining the future" i kinda like that one too.

Back