Reasons people haven't come up with for why the PS3 is a failure.

GamerCon said:
I understand its a power house but, seriously, Play B3YOND? Thats cute, a backwards E, how old are they?

Anyways, I'm really hoping for a Kingdom Hearts movie. Made with CG, no live action. Who's with me?

Hear Hear!!! Whoop whoooop!!!:cornut:

Last edited:
"Now your playing with POWER!" is better.

I was thinking of the 'egg' commercial and if they used This is Living instead, would have worked perfectly.

I have yet to see Fantastic Four. I may just skip the first one and watch the Silver Surfer.

GamerCon said:
"Now your playing with POWER!" is better.

I was thinking of the 'egg' commercial and if they used This is Living instead, would have worked perfectly.

I have yet to see Fantastic Four. I may just skip the first one and watch the Silver Surfer.

Ok cuz that just related to everything....
Now your playing with power was cool, but too bad the PowerGlove ****ing Sucks my balls.

You guys are forgetting there are no new games out. The company makes promises they never keep. If you are gonna tell me that good games will come like mgs4 and final fantasy 13 they will probably go multi platform cause look at the amount of owners for 360s. 10 million. Sony has no way of catching up even if they release a good amount of game for it by christmas and they give a price drop. If you really think about it the Ps3 is just like the ps2 with a powerful hardware and a high price.Thats why ps2s are outselling ps3s. If you are gonna call me a nintendo or a microsoft fanboy think again. I own a playstation 3 and just got sick of the exclusives going multi platform, everyone saying it is a failure, NO good games. All i have is resistance and oblivion. I use to love my ps3 with online resistance( i can say i was pretty good) and i would go play oblivion and just fail. Then my friends kept telling me it was a failure but i told myself to stop listening to them. 5 months later I cant beleive i spent 600$ dollars on a console that has very few games and is constantly beaten up on. 3 days ago I just gave up on Sony and playstation 3. I dont care if the console fails anymore.I have decided to buy a wii while my ps3 sits there gathering dust until mgs4 and killzone and some other games come out. I havent given up on Sony entirely, I just gave up on ps3. If Ps4 looks good then i will buy one.

you cant compare three completely different consoles unless you have all three then go ahead

iceman 343 said:
you cant compare three completely different consoles unless you have all three then go ahead
sure you can. do you really expect a person to buy all three consoles just to be able to participate in the console debate. now, if you have no idea what youre talking about or have never played the console... then dont compare.

but you can compare consoles whether or not you own them.

Sony is good on their word. They never said the PS3 will most deffinitly have 500 games with the launch. They never said it would be cheap. They arent even advertising the damn thing. They could make twice as many games as the Wii, if they wanted to start selling you crap like the Wii, they dont cause they are looking at quality games.

360's been out for a year, I think for a year it has some shitty games. Only a few games are really worth buying, a lot of them are just crap they put out there cause they know people will buy it. This is true cause Xbox fans are always spreading rumors about games coming to 360, PS games. No one talks about Xbox games coming to PS cause, they arent as good as PS games and wouldnt care either way.

Who has the better games? Sony, everyone wants their games.

Thechickenman27 said:
You guys are forgetting there are no new games out. The company makes promises they never keep. If you are gonna tell me that good games will come like mgs4 and final fantasy 13 they will probably go multi platform cause look at the amount of owners for 360s. 10 million. Sony has no way of catching up even if they release a good amount of game for it by christmas and they give a price drop. If you really think about it the Ps3 is just like the ps2 with a powerful hardware and a high price.Thats why ps2s are outselling ps3s. If you are gonna call me a nintendo or a microsoft fanboy think again. I own a playstation 3 and just got sick of the exclusives going multi platform, everyone saying it is a failure, NO good games. All i have is resistance and oblivion. I use to love my ps3 with online resistance( i can say i was pretty good) and i would go play oblivion and just fail. Then my friends kept telling me it was a failure but i told myself to stop listening to them. 5 months later I cant beleive i spent 600$ dollars on a console that has very few games and is constantly beaten up on. 3 days ago I just gave up on Sony and playstation 3. I dont care if the console fails anymore.I have decided to buy a wii while my ps3 sits there gathering dust until mgs4 and killzone and some other games come out. I havent given up on Sony entirely, I just gave up on ps3. If Ps4 looks good then i will buy one.

What you said is bull-crap? what is the Wii then, a GameCube with motion sensing, i really dont see your argument. All the 3 consoles are basically the same with different hard-ware and power according to you then. And you dont know if Sony won't catch up, id put money on it Sony will win the Console War. Mgs4 isnt going to either of the other consoles, nor is FF13, the makers have already said this so happy to burst your bubble. Your going to buy a Wii too see that also has no games, and the games on the Wii are significanly worse, if you dont have the patience with the Ps3 you will find it a lot harder with the Wii to cope. Ohh and Sony has nearly sold 4 million consoles, considering the price, and the release date its doing very well, come christmas expect the Ps3 to be over the 7 million mark, i cant they that will happen but thats my opinion.

for your information im keeping my ps3. Im just not gonna beleive sony will win unless they do something that will astonish me. I will still play the games that come out like mgs4 and ffXIII.

Back