The Official Pokemon Challenge Thread

derp

Rock Blast over Rock Slide, as Anorith has two moves at birth and thus that moveset wouldn't work in a No Item Challenge. I always do that when it comes t' No Item/Moveset Challenges, forgettin' to consider how many moves a Poke hatches with...

FIRST POKEMON X NO ITEM, SINGLE, SCRAMLBLE, MOVESET, UNEVOLVED (X NISSMU) CHALLENGE UPDATE

After being rudely awoken by my mum's Fletchling, I got up and got changed into my regular clothes and went downstairs, where I was met by my mum who told me my neighbours were waiting for me outside. I went outside and met some new friends. I followed them to Aquacorde where they said we would be getting a pokemon!
We were met by 2 other kids about our age who gave us our pokemon. I decided to choose Chespin because Wynaut? Also I figured Delphox would be the easiest to beat with an Anorith.
Once all that was done, I went to route 2 and caught myself a Pidgey to trade for my Anorith egg, which I then did. I hatched it and trained it up to level 7 and gave it about 250 EVs in Super Training. This is the only intentional EV training I'll be doing. The rest will be given randomly as I play through.
It was finally time for Anorith's first trainer battle against the guy with the Zigzagoon. Anorith won easily with a couple of Knock Offs.
Anorith and I then went through Santalune Forest, battling and beating every trainer, healing whenever I felt like I needed to. Route 3 was next and went exactly like the forest.
Once I got to Santalune City, I healed and saved there.

Anorith Lv. 9
Battle Armour
Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Scratch
- Harden
- Knock Off
- Hone Claws

Last edited:
X NISSMU UPDATE

I've had this part of the challenge completed for a while, I just hadn't written this 'til quite recently

After having a good rest at the pokecentre, Anorith and I were ready to [strike]take on the gym[/strike] explore route 22. Anorith was easily able to deal with everyone except the trainer with the Riolu, which used Counter and almost KOed Anorith.
Once that route was cleared of trainers, we decided that it was time to challenge the gym (after healing of course). We skipped every trainer except the compusory one since I don't know of any way to willingly leave the gym before you've beaten Viola (is it possible?) and I wanted to have the best chance possible, especially against that Vivillon. The trainer's Kakuna used Poison Sting while I used Hone Claws. Luckily it didn't poison Anorith. If it had've, I wouldn't have been able to beat Viola in my first attempt. It was already difficuly enough with almost full HP.
The battle with Viola was a close one. On the first turn against the Surskit Anorith used Hone Claws. I didn't doubt his ability to OHKO the Surskit, it was the Vivillon I was worried about. Surskit used Bubble and did about 50% to Anorith, which kind of worried me, making me wonder if Anorith would be able to KO Vivillon before he got KOed himself.
As expected, one Knock Off was enough to take out the Surskit.
Then came the Vivillon.
On the first turn it used Harden before I could even attack it -_-. Knock Off then did about 33%.
On the second turn I went first, making me realise that it was a speed tie. It used Infestation. After the attack and then the damage it did at the end of the turn, Anorith was left with 9 HP. I needed to win the next speed tie to ensure victory. Unfortunately Vivillon won the tie but used Tackle instead of Infestation, leaving Anorith with barely any HP.
But his HP didn't matter at this point as the next Knock Off knocked out Vivillon, winning me the Bug Badge!
As a congratulations gift, Alexa gave me the exp. share as a gift for beating her sister. I turned it off so my other pokemon (HM slaves) wouldn't be gaining levels from it later on.
I had no trouble on the way to Lumiose City even though I battled all the trainers without taking a break to heal. When I arrived in Lumiose City, I went straight to the pokecentre as all those trainer battles had taken quite a toll on Anorith and I didn't want to have my first white-out against Professor Sycamore. Speaking of the battle with Sycamore, Anorith set up a Hone Claws against the Bulbasaur so that he could OHKO the Squirtle. I then proceeded to spam Knock Off. However, I underestimated Squirtle's ability to take hits as it survived a Knock Off and used Bubble. Luckily Anorith survived the next turn and Squirtle didn't. Charmander was the same.
I wasn't really thinking when I chose what Kanto starter to choose so I chose Charmander. Immediately after I chose it, I thought I should've chosen Squirtle so that I could have a Surf slave. Though looking back, it might not have been a bad choice since I can get that Lapras after I beat Korrina.
The next few routes were really easy. I battled all the trainers 'cause Anorith gains levels so slowly and I want to keep the level grinding to a minimum.
Route 8 was where I encountered my first problem: rain. On a route where everyone uses pokemon with super effective water type moves. I tried to avoid all the trainers on this route so I could delay my first white-out. But alas, I was unsuccessful. I ran into the path of Swimmer Genevieve. She KOed Anorith with a rain-boosted Water Pulse from her Psyduck.
So after healing Anorith at the pokecentre, I went back to Route 8 but this time, I managed to avoid all the trainers. Once I was at Cyllage City, I picked up a bike and went to Route 10, where it wasn't raining, and battled all the trainers to gain some levels. Once that was done, I waited until the rain stopped on Route 8 before beating every trainer there, especially Genevieve. At some point during this 'grinding' Anorith learned Metal Claw, making the gym battle easier, at least in theory.
I decided that we were ready for the gym since, despite the fact Anorith was at a type disadvantage, he would be able to one-hit everything after a Hone Claws.
As I was making my way to Grant, I was battling all the trainers (except the one with the Relicanth) without too much difficulty. But the last trainer (I think he's a hiker) managed to defeat Anorith :(. So after healing, I went back to the gym, carefully avoiding that hiker, and finally challenged Grant.
The battle was incredibly easy, all it took was a Hone Claws while Amaura used Take Down to allow me to completely destroy both Amaura and Tyrunt with Metal Claw.
I then went to Geosenge Town and saved there.

Anorith Lv. 31
Battle Armour
Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
- Scratch
- Metal Claw
- Knock Off
- Hone Claws

Badges: 2
White-outs: 2

I'm regretting choosing Hone Claws over Swords Dance since it'll make the E4, especially Siebold, way more difficult. At least if I lose because I missed I could just try again until I hit it, but if I don't even do enough damage, there's not really much I can do about it. I fear that I may have to start this challenge again if I'm having this problem.
However, I won't be giving up easily. I'll only restart if I am sure that I can't win with Hone Claws.

Last edited:
'ho snap tham perfect ivs

I've had this part of the challenge completed for a while, I just hadn't written this 'til quite recently

I also have an unposted update from two weeks ago, but felt like it wasn't large enough to warrant a post.

... Also, I'm obsessed with MH3U again, so no progress. >_>;

Indeed. As I've said too many times, I'd bet anyone a fistful of Pokedollars that the combination of your 31s in a defense stat and HP will save ya somewhere down the line.

SAPPHIRE HARMONIA UPDATE

So apparently I've already beaten Tate&Liza. I say apparently because I don't really remember doing it and I haven't made any update saying I beat them either, but here is an update anyway from what very little I remember and/or can see from my team.

So obviously I don't remember much about what I did between Winona and Tate&Liza, but I have a vague memory of using an Azumarill with Surf and a Banette with Shadow Ball for the gym battle.
I ended with Azumarill, Banette, Tropius and Meditite.
That's all I can say for this update and since I don't rememberdoing thus section, I won't be able to give any good feedback.

I know I've said this several times before, but this time I'm serious. I'm going to complete this challenge before I do any other challenges, including my X NISSMU. This challenge has dragged on for far too long and I just want to get it finished as soon as I can.

Oh, could I please have the up-to-date rules for the Harmonia Challenge? I want to refresh my knowledge of the challenge rules so I don't accidentally break any rules again and I'll probably miss something if I just try to find the rules in a previous post

Last edited:
Harmonia Challenge

Rules still tentative, mind y'all.

1. After obtaining each badge, you MUST catch an entirely new team of Pokemon equal to or greater than the number of badges you have. If that many new species can't be caught, catch as many as possible. You are never required to catch more than three Pokemon, even after obtaining four or more badges. You must release your current team as soon as you catch the first Pokemon for your new team. HM slaves may be boxed.

2. The first Pokemon encountered when it's time to catch a new team MUST be caught and used. If you fail to catch that Pokemon, you MUST find another of the same species and catch it for your team prior to catching any other Pokemon.

3. If you catch a full team of six, you may NOT catch any more Pokemon until you are required to make a new team.

4. After beating a gym leader, you may NOT catch Pokemon in ANY location you have traveled through prior to arriving at that gym's city for the first time.*

5. If you're playing a version which lets you battle Gym Leaders out of order, do NOT defeat them in the wrong order.

6. You may NOT obtain and/or hatch eggs. You may NOT conduct any trades, be it with another game or in-game.

7. You may NOT use Revives in the middle of a battle. N would never repeatedly send his Pokemon to be knocked out.

8. The Harmonia Challenge may not be combined with the following for a Combined Challenge: Scramble, Single Monotype, or Moveset.

9. The following is a list of game-specific clauses.

Hoenn games: You may catch Pokemon in the desert area of Route 111 after defeating Flannery, despite already traveling through the non-desert part of the route.

Johto games: When traveling to Kanto for the first time, you will catch a new team one final time, and may catch a single Pokemon from an area you've already visited. After obtaining any Kanto badges, you are not required to catch a new team.

*In the case that Rule #4 cannot be followed because no locations are left to catch ANY Pokemon, you are to obtain a full team of Pokemon by catching the first, and only the first Pokemon encountered in any areas of your choice. You still may not capture any Pokemon you have already obtained.

If at any time you're forced to use this exception, please post why you believe it is required before advancing any further in your Challenge. This is both to ensure you aren't forgetting an area you can capture Pokemon at, or so a new clause may be created to solve the issue.

Will be postin' an update to my (Wedlocke) Challenge tomorrow. Was too lazy t'day. >_>

Been a while since I was here last. I'll still have to finish the harmonia challenge... I'll get to it this week, but for now I have to study for some tests :/

[STRIKE]Pokemon > Education[/STRIKE]

By "post an update tomorrow", I meant "completely forget about posting an update tomorrow". Yeah, that's it...

Y - W Update

With my signature Poke nabbed, I immediately got to trainin' it on Route 6. No plans on lettin' Joe or Karpy fight another high level Fighting-type 'fore Karpy evolves and gets that Fighting-type resist... very intent as I was to make sure that doesn't happen, I looked up Route 6's trainers and learned of a Scraggy-owning Youngster. Scraggy learns Low Kick at a low level, which would obviously obliterate Joe, so I made sure to avoid 'em at all costs.

And avoid 'em I did... yet Karpy was killed regardless of my caution. =/ The Double battle with those Furfrou-toutin' Pokefans was too much for Joe to handle quickly enough alone. One'a the 'Frou got a critical hit on turn one, negating Karpy's X Defend. The other barely finished Karpy off due to it's low IVs. ;_; One badge in, I've lost two Pokes... I ain't doin' to well, that's for damn sure.

As I predicted last update, Venipede would be of use to my team. She has a 4x Fighting-type resist, so I figured it'd make sense to pair 'er with Joe. The creative juices weren't flowin' at the time (or ever, for that matter), so I didn't really know what to nickname it. For lack of ****s, I settled on "Autumn" in reference to the Unova zodiac, and got to training it where I left off with my now-offed Karpy. Well, I got to said trainin' after not playin' for a few weeks.

A few weeks later indeed, I made it to Cyllage without any further disasters, the road to Cyllage "only" claimed two Pokemon. Autumn also evolved along the way. Irrelevant however, as Cyllage bein' the Rock-type gym it is, Autumn 'n Joe have no real business there. Keiko is too frail and Erla lacks the punch to OHKO; and worse yet, it's STAB is neutral against Grant's Tyrunt. I figured my only chance at a flawless victory would be Yuffie 'n Combusken, specifically the latter. Yuffie man-handled every Gym trainer along the way, but I tasked Combusken alone with defeatin' Grant; well, assuming it doesn't die trying.

As I've been implyin', I lead Combusken against Grant's Amaura. Just for this battle, I taught it Bulk Up. Not to up it's defenses and risk getting hit by a crit, but to hopefully OHKO Tyrunt with Double Kick. Naturally I opened with said move. Amaura responds with a direly crippling Thunder Wave... as planned. Combusken's Cheri Berry kills it's paralysis, and a swift Double Kick wrecks the poor Ice/Rock-type come next turn. Out comes the actual threat, Tyrunt. But threatening it was not, as Double Kick just barely nicked it unconscious thanks to the +1. The battle couldn't of gone cleaner. Cliff badge get!

Small progress as it was, I decided to stop playin' here. The team is as follows.

Erla (Ivysaur) @ Miracle Seed, Overgrow, Naive, Lv. 22

Nature Power
Sleep Powder
Venoshock
Razor Leaf

&

Keiko (Kirlia) @ Amulet Coin, Synchronize, Docile, Lv. 20

Growl
Confusion
Double Team
Thief

Yuffie (Frogadier) @ Oran Berry, Torrent, Modest, Lv. 23

Thief
Water Pulse
Smokescreen
Round

&

Combusken @ Oran Berry, Speed Boost, Naive, Lv. 23

Double Kick
Shadow Claw
Rock Tomb
Ember

Joe (Snorlax) @ Chesto Berry, Thick Fat, Bashful, Lv. 22

- Strength
- Rock Smash
- Yawn
- Rest

&

Autumn (Whirlipede) @ Rocky Helmet, Poison Point, Quirky, Lv. 22

- Rollout
- Poison Tail
- Bug Bite

- Iron Defense (Autumn is indeed meant to tank Physical hits Joe can't sponge too well)

Despite losin' my almighty Karpy, the team still looks good. Though I'm a tad worried 'bout how well Autumn will perform...

Y - W Update

Began makin' my way to Geosenge, leadin' with Keiko 'n Erla to get 'em leveled up. Encountered a wild Hawlucha, which would've been a great catch if I hadn't crit it with Confusion... though, I was rather worried it'd actually KO one'a my two Pokes. Then I encountered a wild Sigilyph, which nearly beat Keiko 1v1... THEN a Team Flare Grunt appeared. If he had a Houndour I would've actually been in trouble, so prior to battling 'em I checked to see the Grunt's team out of fear. Srsly. I'm fearing a grunt. Such humiliation. Turns out he has not only that, but a bloody Golbat. Two Pokes that're perfect counters to my leading duo, owned by a grunt. SUCH HUMILIATION

... Also, the Golbat nearly KO'd Yuffie. This is when I realized I'm gettin' underleveled. As such, I decided to revoke my personal rule of banning the Exp. Share for appropriate times when I need t' grind. Was good timing too, since Combusken nearly failed to 2HKO one'a Korrina's Lucario when I battled 'er in Geosenge.

Yet again, I encountered another dangerous prospect. A pair of double battlers with a Machoke 'n Mr. Mime. Just so happens that's the perfect typing to **** all three'a my pairs. That timing for realizing my team was under leveled couldn't of been better, as that battle would've ended VERY badly otherwise. Autumn survived the Mr. Mime's Psybeam with only 2 HP after Joe somehow failed to OHKO with Strength; and nearly got OHKO'd by the Machoke's Low Sweep himself.

After passin' through Reflection Cave 'n gettin' my team to proper levels in the process, I immediately made straight for the gym. Autumn fully evolved prior to my rival battle, and I planned for her Poison Jab to ruin the entire gym; even Korrina's Hawlucha (Flying Press is resisted 2x, and it knows no plain ol' Flying-type moves). On the way to Korrina, Autumn's oh-so-deadly Poison Jab got Counter'd.

... And that's the end of Autumn. Just like that. Minutes after it evolves, prior to it bein' able to do anything significant, only moments before bein' my ticket to winning that gym battle, a Sawk, a Fighting-type, kills 'er. Joe loses his decent synergy partner, and I lose my only non-risky strategy to beat Korrina down. Wonderful. The same trainer's Harriyama should've taken Joe out too after it used Belly Drum, but Lady Luck pitied me and it didn't use Fighting-type STAB 'fore I Strength'd it.

Autumn was my least favorite party member, but it ain't like she was useless; was 'bout to prove that. Unfortunately, that's a no go, so I had to decide on a plan B. First and foremost, I needed to catch a new partner for Joe on the next Route. A female Slowpoke was the first wild to show up, so that's that. I s'pose it has decent synergy with Joe... resists Fighting, is a special attacker, and has good Defense once evolved. It'l have to do, but I really don't look forward to babying 'er all the way to evolution.

With that done, I got to evolving Keiko 'n Erla real quick since they were only two levels each from evolution at this point. With both'a them evolved, I knew there was almost no way of losin' the battle, so I got straight to it. Keiko did everythin' herself after one Calm Mind, Confusion OHKOing everythin'. Got my badge and Mega Ring, 'n decided to call it here. Made decent progress, but also offed a member of the team in the process...

The team is as follows.

Erla (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite, Overgrow, Naive, Lv. 33

Petal Dance
Sleep Powder
Venoshock
Razor Leaf

&

Keiko (Gardevoir) @ Mind Plate, Synchronize, Docile, Lv. 31

Thunder Wave
Confusion
Calm Mind
Magical Leaf

Yuffie (Frogadier) @ Rocky Helmet, Torrent, Modest, Lv. 30

Aerial Ace
Water Pulse
Smokescreen
Round

&

Combusken @ Black Belt, Speed Boost, Naive, Lv. 33

Low Sweep
Shadow Claw
Rock Tomb
Ember

Joe (Snorlax) @ Chesto Berry, Thick Fat, Bashful, Lv. 31

- Strength
- Power-Up Pawnch
- Yawn
- Rest

&

Slowpoke @ Eviolite, Oblivious, Gentle (ffs), Lv. 27

- Water Gun
- Confusion

- Dig
- Headbutt

'Least Slowpoke has a quick growth rate...

Y - W Update​

After wastin' a shitton of repels, growin' a bunch of Sitrus berries (55+), and level grinding Slowpoke just a tad, I made my way back to Shalour and got back to the Challenge at hand. Also explored Azure Bay, and caught a Chatot (bleh) on arrival. By the time I made it to Courmarine, Slowpoke had finally evolved into Slowsis. Not that I had plans to use it in the gym anyways.

Speakin' of, Ramos didn't stand much of a chance. I handled the gym just fine, though Jumpluff's Acrobatics did do a number on Keiko, and his Gogoat was almost a proper danger to Venusaur; 'til it Mega evolved, anyways. Plant Badge get!

Made for the power plant, catchin' a lackluster Dugtrio along the way, and booted Team Flare out with ease (ain't no stupid Golbat gonna be a challenge this time 'round) so I could challenge Lumiose Gym, which I immediately did. I could've had Mega Blaziken sweep Clemont's entire team, but I was honestly afraid of the Emolga's Acrobatics doin' too much, or crit T-bolts endin' said sweep. As such, I decided to go with Keiko 'n Erla again. The Emolga wasn't a threat to Keiko obviously, but that Magneton was. So I switched to Erla and the madness began. It used Mirror Shot three times in a row, lowerin' my accuracy every time. I missed attacks for six bloody turns in a row, forcin' me to spam items constantly. I couldn't switch to Keiko in fear of a crit Mirror Shot takin' her out, so I had to stick with it and risk runnin' outta healing items instead.

EVENTUALLY, 20~ turns and four Grass Knots later, the damn magnet finally fainted. Would'a been a really bad situation if Clemont hadn't wasted his Hyper Potions on his Emolga, but that wasn't the case. Helioptile, despite bein' his signature 'mon, was far easier. One Petal Dance ended 'em. Voltage Badge get!

Didn't make much progress in terms of distance traveled, but two badges is more than enough progress for one session.

Erla (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite, Overgrow, Naive, Lv. 38

- Petal Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Venoshock
- Grass Knot

&

Keiko (Gardevoir) @ Sitrus Berry, Synchronize, Docile, Lv. 40

- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- Calm Mind

Yuffie (Greninja) @ Sitrus Berry, Torrent, Modest, Lv. 38

- Grass Knot
- Water Pulse
- Surf

- Round

&

Blaziken @ Blazikenite, Speed Boost, Naive, Lv. 38

- Low Sweep
- Shadow Claw
- Rock Tomb
- Blaze Kick

Joe (Snorlax) @ Lucky Egg, Thick Fat, Bashful, Lv. 36

- Strength
- Power-Up Pawnch
- Yawn
- Return

&

Slowsis (Slowbro) @ Rocky Helmet, Oblivious, Gentle, Lv. 37

- Water Pulse
- Confusion
- Surf

- Slack Off

Finally, a fully-evolved team. Everyone but Joe has their fair share of EVs too, so I don't think I'll lose anyone to anythin' but a really bad decision. Question is, will the CPU capitalize on that inevitable awful decision...

Last edited:
Sorry that I keep postponing the challenge, but I tried a couple of things on some gymleaders, but could't get through them, so I guess I'll have to grind a little bit more... 15+ lvls bellow the opponent isn't an easy battle to win and it seems impossible with my current team :/

So I got Dewgong, Rhydon and Skarmory to lvl 45 and tried again. Since Skarmory learned Nightslash I decided to take on Sabrina first, but she still was way too strong for me. Erika was the next easiest opponent. I lead with Dewgong and took out Jumpluff with an Aurorabeam and Ice Shard and wasted her Full Restore in the process. For Tangela I used Skarmory with 2 Flys and switched back to Dewgong after that. I spammed Aurorabeam and after surviving a Gigadrain with 4 hp Bellossum was at half HP and couldn't heal a lot. I sent out Skarmory to get revenge and it critted with Fly. Victreebel was taken out with 2 Flys.

I moved on to Jasmine. I defeated Crobat with 2 Aurorabeams by Dewgong and then switched to Skarmory, because Weezing tends to poison your Pokemon. I defeated Weezing with 1 Fly and 2 Steelwings and managed to avoid her healing Weezin and instead got her to use Explode while Skarmory was flying high. After that she switched into Ariados and I conveniently got a critical to 1HKO it (best AI ever). Venomoth's Double Team mixed with her luck caused a problem last time, but this time Rhydon's Stone Edge hit and defeated it. For the second Ariados I just used Skarmory with Fly 2 times

I defeated Blain mostly with Surf on Dewgong, but I switched to Rhydon for Magmar, since it tends to have Thunderpunch. Except for Rhydon hitting itself 4/5 times everything went perfectly

Last edited:
Y - W Update​

Been forgettin' to post this update for awhile (alongside the Challenge itself), so the progress in this update happened over the span of a week or so.

Made my way up to Laverre City and let Joe wreck the entire gym (though Slowsis had t' take care of Valerie's pesky Klefki). Shunting Team Flare outta the Pokeball factory wasn't any more difficult. Made good use of the Dendemille move tutor upon arrival in said town.

Got to Anistar and, once again, Joe had the spotlight for most'a the gym. 'Specially since he learned Crunch just in time to nom Olympia's team. At this point, I recall endin' the session to do some quick research t' prepare for round 3 with Lysandre. I immediately decided that the safest team would be (you guessed it) Joe 'n Slowsis... they're really puttin' in some work late-game. As such, I let 'em handle pretty much every battle on the way to Geosenge. In the end they weren't actually all-that overleveled, so I was still worried a bit 'bout some unlucky crits or somethin'. Nothin' terrible happened though, and I bested Lysandre every bout without casualties.

also caught yveltal in one ball lol

After that I made my way through Terminus Cave for some Exp. (everyone but the aforementioned duo were notably underleveled) and TMs, eventually arriving in Couriway. Actually had a close call on the way. Somehow, a Throh survived Mega Blaziken's Flare Blitz... surprised me somethin' fierce. Yuffie also had a very close call against a Medicham, which just barely survived Surf and retaliated with Focus Blast. Hung on with just 7 HP left; if it was a Physical attack, she would've been a gonner. Gotta say, I've been regretting pairing two glass cannons together. ;_;

Risky situations aside, ain't had any deaths since Autumn, so I s'pose that's somethin'. Hopefully I can get to the E4 in a similar manner: flawlessly.

Erla (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite, Overgrow, Naive, Lv. 53

- Petal Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Venoshock (soon to be Sludge Bomb)
- Grass Pledge

&

Keiko (Gardevoir) @ Sitrus Berry, Synchronize, Docile, Lv. 52

- Shadow Ball
- Moonblast
- Psychic

- Calm Mind

Yuffie (Greninja) @ Lucky Egg, Torrent, Modest, Lv. 52

- Grass Knot
- Extrasensory
- Surf
- Substitute (a life saver at times, let me tell ya)

&

Blaziken @ Blazikenite, Speed Boost, Naive, Lv. 50

- Brick Break
- Flare Blitz
- Rock Tomb
- Blaze Kick
(needz moar Protect, otherwise an accidentally initiated Double battle is gonna kill 'em both...)

Joe (Snorlax) @ Leftovers, Thick Fat, Bashful, Lv. 57

- Strength
- Crunch
- Yawn
- Return

&

Slowsis (Slowbro) @ Sitrus Berry, Oblivious, Gentle, Lv. 58

- Flamethrower (lolwut)
- Psychic
- Surf

- Calm Mind

Much to my surprise, Yuffie 'n Blaziken have had the most close calls, and least amount of usage. Even in spite of Blaziken's outsider Exp. bonus, he often ends up bein' underleveled (alongside Yuffie). Bulk is really important in a Nuzlocke of any sort, so long as ya have more than one Poke...

Brock and Misty are the toughest ones for once... I continued with Sabrina and started the fight with Skarmory and Nightslash, but the Espeon got me down to <half health with Calm Mind/Psychic, so I switched to Dewgong, who sadly died just before defeating Mr Mime. I switched back to Skarmory to finish it off and then switched to Rhyhorn to get Skarmory to full hp before Rhyhorn got knocked out by one Psychic... Then I continued to spam Nightslash and had to heal once more before finally winning, because Reflect makes everything so damn tanky.
I'll proably look for an electric type, because these water types really proof to be a problem with my current team

OH YEAH

Y - W Update​

I completely forgot t' post my final Y - W update. Also completely forgot everythin' that happened, and the movesets/levels of my team since they were bank'd to my X... ... ... so, this update will be short.

I beat the Champion with no casualties.

... The end.

>_>;​

Back