Boyfriend trouble

I want to thank everyone though for listening to my rant. It's always nice to have somewhere you can go to just let it out.

What's really interesting about you starting this thread is that it's an insight into your psyche - you argue about something as deep as religion with someone close to you and then post on the behemoth that is an internet forum...traditionally noted for slow and disjointed responses with strangers (of course friends not met yet). Yet the net result was cathartic for you...

When you analyse it - FASCINATING!!

From Mitch Hedberg (American Wit)
“I got in an argument with a girlfriend inside of a tent. That's a bad place for an argument, because I tried to walk out, and had to slam the flap.”

i have been with my boyfriend for 4 years...we have our differences..the only thing i can tell you is that people say things that they dont mean when they are fighting...as you said you guys have been together for awhile, so he/she knows what buttons to push...if you wanna get through this just talk when you guys have already cooled off...its not good to talk when you guys are irritable... people in a relationship can be mean to each other cuz they want to make the other person feel bad...you said that you have been trying to keep this relationship up, why cant he try to work things out? if you have been making an effort, why cant he make an effort? it takes two to tango! i hope my advice helps...

depends

if you have had several relationships and know this guy is worth it i say work it out...if hes your first serious boyfriend then cut him loose, date some other guys and see how he compares in treating you like a queen, ya never now whos out there

Back