Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

many would also say R2 had a personality. now there's a few examples you know. do robots with personalities really seem strange?

Some robots have personalities, others don't. Case closed.

And, here is my second character... surprise?

NAME: Ridley
GAME: Metroid Series (Incarnation of Ridley used: Super Metroid)
APPEARANCE:
Modea15_080317awk04.jpg
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Ridley is a 20-30 foot dragonoid alien with purple skin, pupiless yellow eyes, razor-sharp teeth, and a chilling shriek that makes even the bravest warriors tremble with fear. Ridley also possesses strength far greater than any human, and has a long tail ending in a vicious point. Ridley's tail is incredibly nimble, and he often uses it as a fifth appendage or an offensive weapon in close combat. Ridley's large wings enable him to fly with ease, in fact, he is more comfortable off the ground than on it. Ridley's claws and feet end in wicked talons the size of daggers, and can cut human flesh to ribbons in seconds flat. Ridley is NOT someone to mess with.
AGE: UNKNOWN (Possibly in his 50's, but probably has a longer lifespan due to alien heritage)
PERSONALITY: Ridley is brutal, vicious, and bloodthirsty, but he is also surprisingly intelligent and is an excellent battle commander. Ridley revels in the destruction of all things and generally only pursues plans when given orders by a higher command. However, once he has his sights set on a goal, he pursues it with frightening persistence. A chilling example of such an incident was when Ridley was tasked with recovering the last Metroid in known existence from a Galactic Federation base by Pirate Command. Ridley entered the complex alone and slaughtered every last man, woman and child on the base while taking the Metroid hatchling back. While Ridley may appear to be a mindless beast, treating him as such would be a grave mistake.
HISTORY: Ridley is the Commander and general of the Space Pirates, the interstellar nomads and enemies of the Galactic Federation. Ridley is one of the highest-ranked Space Pirates in existence, only taking orders from the super-intelligent Zebesian defense system "Mother Brain" and the Pirate Command. Ridley is also the arch-nemesis of intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran, who he killed the parents of when she was just a young girl. Since then, Ridley and Samus have encountered each other numerous times, always with Samus barely surviving the intense fight. Ridley has been seemingly killed several times in the past, but is always resurrected by his species' unique ability to heal themselves almost instantaneously by consuming genetic matter. At one point, Ridley was forced to take a bio-mechanical form after his body was too damaged to regenerate further, but after coming in contact with the bioagent known as Phazon, he was able to regenerate his original body from the living pieces that remained.
TRAITS: Ridley is sadistic and terrifying in combat, using his size, strength and flight capabilities to his advantage. Ridley can also fire long-range concussive fire blasts and short-wave corrosive streams of Phazon from his mouth. Ridley also has experience directing troops in battle and is an excellent field commander. His potent combination of cunning and brawn makes him a high-priority and high-threat target in any and all combat situations.

Woo... Ridley. He's so cool :D.

what a surprise! nobody expected you to use Ridley![/sarcasm]

seriously though i don't see why you like the purple dragon so much

what a surprise! nobody expected you to use Ridley![/sarcasm]

seriously though i don't see why you like the purple dragon so much

Barney meant a lot to me as a child. Ridley is just a grown-up version of that friendliness and warmth.

NOT REALLY

(Sign-up)
I'm afraid I'm going to have to reject this. Not only are some sections short or completely empty (e.g: personality. If he's good or evil, that means he's made a choice, which means he HAS to have a personality of some sort), but the entire post is a single run-on sentence. You didn't use capital letters and you didn't punctuate, which are crucial to writing.

I understand that you're on your PS3, but by signing up for this role play, you've agreed to the various rules it states. One of those rules requires you to check your posts for syntax (MSWord can help you there if you don't know how to do it manually), which you have not done with either sign-up. I let it slide for Spyro because you put a lot of effort into it, but come the time the role play actually starts, your posts will be judged on more than effort alone. While I will allow the rules to slide a bit, I won't allow it to get out of hand. If anyone does get out of hand, I won't be afraid to kick them out of the role play for everyone else's sake.

This is just a friendly warning... don't take it the wrong way. I don't mean that you're a poor writer; I'm simply telling you what will be expected later on.

(Sign-up)
Good sign-up. Accepted

---

Unfortunately guys, I need to cram for a history test tonight, so I won't have time to open the role play up :(

It shall be done tomorrow. You have my word as a role player.

Let us hope the word of a role player is good, eh?
You must read through this entire post to sign up. To prove that you have, just let me know in your sign up somewhere. Just make it subtle...
:)

Last edited:
Charactar: Shadow the Hedgehog---------------------------------Game: Sonic series-----------------------------------------------------age: immortal (but he is 51 yrs old)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------picture: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/items/assist/images/assist16/assist16_080314awk05.jpg---------------------------------------------charactaristics: Shadow is sharp and always on edge, he will accomplish whatever he puts his mind, no matter the danger. he has a friendly realationship with rogue and this other guy, and with sonic they have gone from enemys to friendly rivals. ----------------------------------------history: Shadow was created by Gerald Robotnik, to become the ulimate being. he was a step to cure robotnik's granddaughter, Maria, from NIDS. but the goverment diapproved of project shadow and sent people to go and infiltrate and to kill anyone there. when they arrived, Maria sent Shadow, her friend, in a escape pod. before she died, she told shadow to give people "A chance to be happy". gerald was driven insane after Maria's death and he programmed the ARK (place where they lived) to crash into earth once the 7 chaos emeralds were in it. he programmed shadows mind to carry out the plan if he was ever realesed. 50 years later, the grandson of Gerald known as "Eggman" sought after Shadow as he learned about what his grandfather created, in hope to use him to conquer the world. Shadow, who had sworn revenge on the humans who caused the death of Maria, tricked Eggman, along with rogue, to collect the 7 chaos emeralds and thus, make the ARK crash into earth. But Amy rose triggerd the memory of Maria, and Shadow used Chaos control to force the ARK back in orbit. but he used all of his energy up, and he went crashing towards the ground, presumed dead. later rouge discovered shadow in a tube with his memory lost. he almost forces the humans to destroy him, but they realize he has the heart and soul of Maria. then with still no memory of his past, he met a race of aliens. they seem to have known gerald and they reveal many secrets to him.but shadow had to do one thing- stop the alien from taking over the world.he later appers along side sonic and silver fighting Mephiles the Dark, and then uncovers the truth about eggman.
it wont let me space. i hope this is good enough.

Last edited:
Hey dude, I can revise your SU because I'm on PC. Is that allowed?

im on a pc too but....if u could that'd be AWESOME
EDIT: i can't believe NO ONE took ike. poor ike... alone... lost.... forgotten.... XD

Last edited:
Back