Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

lol I'm stalking your a** Shadow!!!! :p

haha just kidding. Sorabrawl asked me to join this forum so I did. This is off subject though. We should probably save a conversation like this for VM and off of the RP thread. Yes?
Yes.

@Nozomi: well its good to see you here.

as for a character, i'm first waiting for WMBQ to answer my question. i've got a backup incase he says no.

better yet i'll just post him. whether or not WMBQ says yes or no to my anime question, i still plan on using this guy. just give me a moment, i'm gonna edit his SU into this profile

EDIT
Name: Prince Laharl

Game of Origin: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Appearance:
laharl.jpg
Appearance Info: Laharl stands at 5'4" though he'll yell that he's actually 5'6". He doesn't wear a shirt and he's never seen with those shorts or shoes off. His red scarf can transform into large batwings for flight. He has short blue hair, save for two very long, antenna-like strands. His ears are pointed and he has dark red eyes.

Bio: Laharl is Overlord of the Netherworld, meaning he's the leader. During the first game, he woke up after a two year sleep, only to find out his father, the previous Overlord, had died. Rather then feel sad about the loss, he's happy saying its time for his rule to begin. Before he could though, he had to wipe out the competition. But he had help, in the form of Etna, his not-so-loyal vassel, and Flonne, an angel trainee. After a few long and hard battles, he did it. Laharl became the Overlord. His first major task as ruler, stop a human invasion of his Netherworld. During this, he discovers that the humans were tricked into the war by an angel. So Laharl marches on to Celestia to find out the real story. Thier he discovers one angel was attempting to wipe out the Netherworld and seize Celestia for himself. So a new battle started with Laharl fighting to stop him. In the end, Laharl learns a few life lessons and becomes an overall better guy.

In Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories, Laharl had a small appearance. Apparently his vassel Etna had left and took all her Prinnies(servents) with her. Because of this, there was nobody to cook or clean his castle. So Laharl tracks her down and demands she returns. After a stunning defeat, he goes home, telling Etna to return or else.

In Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice, he again makes a small appearance. In the after-story, he appears along with Etna and Flonne, claiming something was stolen from him. When asked what, he says his true hieght and his screentime as a Disgaea main character. So he attacks your group, believing if he wins, then he'll take over as main chaeacter. When you beat him, he admits he was just testing you and reveals the culprit thats really been stealing everything. He also forces himself onto your team claiming that he's going to get more screen time, main character or not.

Personality: Laharl is a self-centered and spoiled brat. He enjoys destruction, carnage, and a good fight. If he doesn't get what he wants, he'll do whatever it takes to get it. He constantly screams about how he's a mighty and evil Overlord. He also stubbornly believes everything should revolve around him. But underneath it all, Laharl does care for his friends and doesn't want to lose them. He may claim its for another reason, but Laharl will often help out when others have trouble. A real mean guy, but he wants whats right.

Traits: Laharl is a skilled swordsman, being fast and agile to dodge enemy attacks. His physical strength is also enormous, he can actually lift his castle with one hand if he wanted to. By transforming hus scarf into batwings, Laharl can fly around. Laharl can charge up energy to use in combat, whether he holds the charge to increase his strength or fires it off as a destructive energy ball. His ultimate attack is to summon a meteor down on his enemy.

Last edited:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcKZ137zijs&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Name: Jin Kazama.

Game: Tekken 1-6.

Picture:
jin(1).jpg

Physical Description: Jin Kazama is a Japanese male with black hair that is spiked upwards, in is also very muscular and toned as evidenced by his large biceps and visible abs and steriod type muscles.

Personality: Jin's personality ranges from calm to angry at various moments, and his words and actions hint toward the bitterness within. Once Jin's mind is focused in any particular direction, it is very difficult to get him to change or even notice the events and people around him.

History:Jin's actions and surroundings fit the mold of a "tragic hero," except for his lack of a tragic flaw. As with many tragedies, all of the major events that occur within the hero's life are wholly beyond his control. First, there's the fact that his grandfather and father are two of the most ruthless people who've ever lived. Secondly, his mother was cruelly taken from him while he was still a helpless teen. Third, he was betrayed by his grandfather, whom he trusted deeply. Finally, the return of his great-grandfather, Jinpachi Mishima, has caused him to begin losing his internal struggle with the Devil within.

Traits: He mostly fight in close combat, with his massive fist he will pumble anyone in his way. Electricity comes out of his fist throughout his body aswell. With a dark spririt inside of him, its called devil jin went it comes out. Have similar fighting styles but this one flys, and shoots lasers out of his eyes.

name:spyro the dragon
game:spyro dawn of the dragon
picture:
spyro-king-albums-spyro-picture1830-spyro-pa-en-klippa1.jpg
physical description:spyro is sorta big and he is the only purple dragon with big horns and sorta big wings and has sharp claws
personality:Spyro is young and compassionate for others and he is always willing to help them no matter what happens. Spyro doesn't asks for rewards and is just happy to be a big help to those in danger. He is adventurous, curious about his past and eager to shape his future.*His parents seemingly*were killed by Malefor but his egg was saved by Ignitus years later a dragonfly family would care about him. Spyro shows the recklessness of an adolescent at times, but is slowly growing into the role of a leader of a proud species so overall he's a nice guy unless u get on his bad side then he's pretty mean
history:spyro was born from an egg in the swamp and he was rised by dragonflys but one day he set off on an quest to save the world from cynder and also freeing the dragon elders from her hands has he saved the elders he gained lighting ice and earth breaths when he saved all the elders he was ready to take on cynder after fighting cynder spyro saves her from dying about a few years later he grew up and became a real dragon (he can fly) and met hunter hunter warned him about a new threat (i dont no what it is i never played dawn of the dragon) and spyro helped hunter defeat this monster cynder teamed up with spyro and hunter to defeat the monster spyro also has a power inside of him that lets him unleash his ture power called fury in his past adventures spyro fought many bad guys such as red and ripto he always has his best friend sparx with him if something happens to sparx spyro will do anything to get him back during his adventures he met a stubborn bear called moneybags who always got in spyros way forcing him to pay a amount of gems to advance on his quest
traits:since spyro is a dragon he can fly to places no one else could so he can also breath fire so if a ice block was in the way he could melt it and he also has fury witch can let him unleash his ture power
how detailed is that?

Last edited:
picture:
physical description:spyro is a purple dragon with large wings and tough scales
personality:spyro is a nice dragon but stays focused on his misson
history:spyro has been fighting evil ever since he was born as time passed he met cynder and both teamed up to fight evil
traits:spyro can fly and has fire so he can melt ice blocks he also has ice and lighting powers

this needs to be more detailed.

picture:
physical description:spyro is a purple dragon with large wings and tough scales
personality:spyro is a nice dragon but stays focused on his misson
history:spyro has been fighting evil ever since he was born as time passed he met cynder and both teamed up to fight evil
traits:spyro can fly and has fire so he can melt ice blocks he also has ice and lighting powers

this needs to be more detailed.

i edited his personality im still getting his history done

Back