Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

Jesus guys, I leave for 3 hours and I get 30 posts. o_O

sorabrawl: Your sign-up did not adhere to the rules I posted, but they did admittedly ask for a lot. As such, the paragraph restrictions have been lifted... especially because no one else followed the rule... Sora is accepted.

However, I would appreciate it if you didn't minimod for this. Once, you denied someone's request, and once, you told someone that their sign-up was inadequate. That is not your place, so just leave the moderating to me. ;)

Blair D: Your sign-up was good. I never specified to tell the character's personal history and not their history in video games, so I can't penalize you for that. Regardless, I would appreciate a personal history. Accepted nonetheless.

her01771: As long as you can type their history and personality in your own words, that's fine.

Espmaster: Solid sign-up. Accepted. Good to see another Sly Fan :)

Nozomi: Fantastic sign-up. Accepted.

Shadow: Another fantastic sign-up. Accepted. Also, because the character you wanted to do has been in a video game, he is legal to use.

DG~X: Hey, I didn't know you role played! Your sign-up was solid, though it was slightly ambiguous. Is he good or evil? Accepted either way.

spyro king: It was tough to decide on this one. In the end I decided that you're going to need a bit more to get in, but what you have so far looks good. Pending.

Storm: WHY YES...

Last edited:

sorabrawl: Your sign-up did not adhere to the rules I posted, but they did admittedly ask for a lot. As such, the paragraph restrictions have been lifted... especially because no one else followed the rule... Sora is accepted.

However, I would appreciate it if you didn't minimod for this. Once, you denied someone's request, and once, you told someone that their sign-up was inadequate. That is not your place, so just leave the moderating to me. ;)

Blair D: Your sign-up was good. I never specified to tell the character's personal history and not their history in video games, so I can't penalize you for that. Regardless, I would appreciate a personal history. Accepted nonetheless.

Shadow: Another fantastic sign-up. Accepted. Also, because the character you wanted to do has been in a video game, he is legal to use.

DG~X: Hey, I didn't know you role played! Your sign-up was solid, though it was slightly ambiguous. Is he good or evil? Accepted either way.

spyro king: It was tough to decide on this one. In the end I decided that you're going to need a bit more to get in, but what you have so far looks good. Pending.

oh oops. I thought you meant 3-5 lines, not 3-5 paragraphs! I'll edit it tomorrow. I apologize!
I want to edit it anyway, even though you have accepted it.

Also I apologize for mini modding. I'll stop, lol!

HISTORY: Sora, is a boy from a small world called Destiny Islands. It is a small world and being trapped on this insignificant island annoyed him. He wanted to escape out of his prison and explore the stars. Soon enough though, creatures called Heartless attacked his world. They are beasts from the darkness. They like to take over worlds and make them disappear by taking over the world's core called the Keyhole. As the chaos ensued, he was chosen by a weapon called the keyblade. His task is to rid the worlds of the heartless and also beings called the nobodies and stop imbalances between the darkness and light. This is Sora's task when the sages at Nintendo ask for help. Now he has to help, alone.
TRAITS: Sora is a courageous, yet reckless hero, who can cause trouble within the group. For example, whenever they have to leave and there's someone behind, he'd go to help the person left behind. He is also a person of justice. He does not want to see anyone suffer. He is determined to help his friends and stop anyone from harming them. His weapon, the keyblade can do many things. Firstly, it can seal doors called the keyholes and stop darkness from seeping into the world's core, which, if not stopped, would make the world disappear into nothingness. Secondly, if his keyblade is dropped in a battle, he could summon it back to his right hand. He also knows many curing spells and aggressive spells such as casting fire or thunder. He can be a leader if he is put upto the task but usually nobody takes him seriously because of his small height and shape.

THEME:

I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE POST

I know what you're talking about now, haha!

her01771: As long as you can type their history and personality in your own words, that's fine.

ok then

Name: Ichigo Kurasaki

Origin: Bleach

Appearance: his basic appearance
b001.jpg
his Bankai appearance
TensaZangetsuIchigo2.jpg
Appearance Info: Ichigo stands at 6'2". He has spikey orange hair and clear blue eyes. His clothes are the standard uniform of Shinigami. (Soul Reapers in the english dub)
When he activates his bankai, he gets a long sleeve, black jacket/cloak. It's a deep red on the inside and it cuts down about midway on his chest. His sword also shrinks to the size of a nodachi.(japanese long sword) It's pure black in color and it has a small length of chain coming off the handle, ending in a broken link.

Bio: Ichigo lived a normal life with only one difference, he could see spirits. He never asksd for the power and found it to be a little irratating but otherwise was ok with it. He'd enjoy talking and spending time with the spirits. One night though, his family was attacked by a Hollow.(evil spirit) A shihigami arrived to try a defeat it but couldn't and was wounded. Ichigo offers his help because he wants to protect his family. The shinigami gives him some of her power, but Ichigo accidentally takes almost all of it. He quickly defeats the Hollow with his new power. The next day the shinigami, named Rukia Kuchiki, shows up at his school and tells him that it'll take a bit for her powers to recover. As such, Ichigo has to do her job of exterminating Hollows.
Later in the series, more shinigami arrive and take Rukia into custody for commiting the crime of sharing her powers with a human. Ichigo and his friends then go to save her. Along the way they discover a plot within the Shinigami's own ranks that threatens everyone. They eventually save Rukia, only for the mastermind, Sosuke Aizen, to come and steal something from within Rukia. The rest ofvthe Shinigami rush to stop the traiter but he escapes along with a couple of his followers. Rukia is forgiven as well as Ichigo and friends are for attacking them to rescue her.
Everything begins to settle down when suddenly new powerful enemies appear and attack Ichigo. They call themselves Arrancar(spainish for broken mask; japanese for ripped mask) and they serve Aizen. While they attack Ichigo and his other friends, one kidnaps Orihime, a close friend of Ichigo. So now Ichigo and the others must go rescue her and stop Aizen's evil plans.
(if i say anymore, i'll be giving out spoilers for the series)

Personality: Ichigo is a kind and helpful guy. He comes off as a tough guy but he'll do anything to protect his friends and family. He has a strong sense of justice and will always stand up against evil. Despite the idea his appearance gives, Ichigo is actually very smart. He tries to think things through logically and usually knows the right answer to the problems he faces.

Traits: Ichigo is an extremely skilled swordsman. He stronger than the average teenager and is extremely fast. By concentrating energy in his sword, he can release blue energy blasts called Getsuga Tensho.(Heaven Shocking Lunar-fang) At anytime he can activate his Bankai, which changes his appearance in a burst of energy. In his Bankai, he's even faster then before, able to leave afterimages of himself. He can still use Getsuga Tensho, but in his Bankai they're black with a red outline. He has an inner demon he's working to control but in near death situations, it will take control of his body and destroy anybody in sight until he regains control or is knocked out of it. For some reason when his inner demon takes control, he gains immense strength and he'll ignore all wounds. Sometimes when he loses control his appearance will change and he'll gain other abilities, such as healing or energy beams.

Last edited:
Can I reserve a spot (as Sir Grodus, from Paper Mario TYD)

I don't know if I'll have time, but I'll make my sign up very very soon if I decide that I will have enough time.

I really would not be doing this at all if it didn't involve you, Phil. But you give me hope of a decent RP surfacing once again.

This is a lot of characters already though. Don't want this to be like the Majestic 12 :x (s'why I'm only signing up for 1)

I don't know if I'll have time, but I'll make my sign up very very soon if I decide that I will have enough time.

I really would not be doing this at all if it didn't involve you, Phil. But you give me hope of a decent RP surfacing once again.

This is a lot of characters already though. Don't want this to be like the Majestic 12 :x (s'why I'm only signing up for 1)
Realms and Realms 2 aren't decent!?!

I'm gonna sign up for a dark character soon but I'll wait for later signups

Hmm...tuff to decide. Well i have tekken6 and hes pretty much doing bad things but for a good cause...ill take it as a good guy. What do you guys think?

Realms and Realms 2 aren't decent!?!

Realms isn't the Alternate Plot. That set the bar pretty high. When I say decent, I really mean did it meet the standards of what was already done, and in my eyes, the AP still reigns supreme.

Fair enough? xD

yeah but still. Realms is decent, you even commented on how good it was after we finished 1. you may not find it the best but its still good.

Back