The World Asunder (Sign-Up and OOC Discussion)

Grey Reapers Sign-ups

Vanquo

Species: Unknown
Allegiance: Evil. Works for Aeolus.
Appearance: 7'5'' with a near skeletal frame. Completely bald with a slender face, entirely black eyes, and bone white skin. He wears the signature grey trenchcoat of the grey reapers, usually buttoned up completely and covering up his mouth.
Biography: Vanquo's past is a secret. He somehow came to work for Aeolus, under the circumstances of a mysterious deal.
Personality: Cold, humorless, and to the point.
Familiar: A secret to everyone. (At the moment)

Asha, Lady of Glass
Species: Human
Allegiance: Mercenary for Aeolus
Appearance: 5'9'' with a lean muscular figure (she's in shape, but it doesn't look creepy, you know?). Medium length black hair tied in a ponytail. Wears a black bodysuit underneath her grey reaper trenchcoat. Asha wears her trenchcoat unbuttoned with the sleeves hanging down, like a cape.
Biography: Asha's past is a secret. Worked as a mercenary and hit-woman and is infamous for her secretive nature and precision and battle prowess. She has never failed a job. She somehow came to work for Aeolus, under the circumstances of a mysterious deal.
Personality: Mostly silent and brooding. She gets the job done. Sarcastic.
Familiar: Shards of seithr-infused glass that she can use as shuriken-type thingies. You know, she throws 'em and ****.

Swolinn Memba

Species: Euther (Hogkind)
Allegiance: Evil
Appearance: Swolinn is a euther, a short, stout pig-man about the size of a dwarf. The euthers mostly live in the Memba Republic, and are constantly at war with the dwarves. This is due to the persistent belief held by the royal Memba family that all of the dwarves are after their family jewels, the Eutherin Rubies. The belief is neither confirmed nor denied. Anyway, back to his description. Swolinn wears a small steel helmet and suit of armor under his grey reaper cloak. This results in his movement being rather clunky and awkward.
Biography: Swollin's past is not a secret to anyone. Swolinn is the only heir to the Memba throne, son of Lord Bul-jinn Memba, and Lady Doentava Memba. His position in the grey reapers was given to him by Aeolus, who Swolinn has a weird obsession with. Unbeknownst to Swolinn, Lord Bul-jinn struck some sort of deal with Aeolus to allow Swolinn to become one of the grey reapers. This was pretty much Bul-jinn's way of getting Swolinn out of the palace, and possibly killed, without having to deal with him.
Personality: He's short tempered, annoying, entitled, stupid, and generally disliked, even by his equally unpleasant parents.
Familiar: The royal staff and the contents of a mysterious "bulging bag." More information to come.

Hey Pichu, I think Kai got carried off by Karkaras in a previous post, so he wouldn't still be there. (Page 17, 4th post down, for reference)

Hey Pichu, I think Kai got carried off by Karkaras in a previous post, so he wouldn't still be there. (Page 17, 4th post down, for reference)

Alright, I'll cut that out.

Sorry about that, I went and changed it a bit.

Last edited:
Thinking of doing something with Citri's two friends, Sarah and Jade, so they're more than just some really bad plot device.

So, two things:
1) My apologies for such a long post. I didn't really want to break up the whole scene in the Frozen Court, so that things can keep moving. Also, this should serve to establish who the rulers of Erigan are, even if only a little. I plan to make one of them an official character, though I'm not yet sure which. Likely Ahti Talrikson.

2) The words "Terien," "Terienin," and "Terienen" are the male, female, and plural versions of the Erigan title denoting nobility. The General and Ilmarinen have separate titles, and are also not nobles.

So, two things:
1) My apologies for such a long post. I didn't really want to break up the whole scene in the Frozen Court, so that things can keep moving. Also, this should serve to establish who the rulers of Erigan are, even if only a little. I plan to make one of them an official character, though I'm not yet sure which. Likely Ahti Talrikson.

2) The words "Terien," "Terienin," and "Terienen" are the male, female, and plural versions of the Erigan title denoting nobility. The General and Ilmarinen have separate titles, and are also not nobles.

Nothing wrong with that, it was a good read and it opened up a lot lore wise.

Not a big deal, Hoboturtle, but:

Citri's half grin turned into a sadistic smile with Zayn's words. Her eyes grew even wider. "Hehe, of course, madam Zayn! Citri will do anything for you!" yelled Citri. She completely ignored Karigen and anything he he had to say; she obviously wasn't "with it" right now.

She ran over to the Masked Knight, and jumped in front of them. "Hiya there, handsome. Or, that's what I might call you, if that stupid mask wasn't covering your face." snarled Citri, licking her lips. "Could I pry it off? Pretty pweese? You wouldn't wanna let down a sweet little girl like me, would you? Though, I should warn you that I might accidentally pry your face off with it. I'm a bit of a klutz, hehe." She held her right hand up and began charging it with seithrjen, causing it to glow red while radiating sparks of the same color.

http://www.wiichat.com/forum/board-games/83067-world-asunder-page18.html#post1269700

This seems to have been overlooked, which as I said isn't a huge deal. Unless I made an error that I'm just not seeing.

Don't feel the need to edit your posts, rather simple issue to fix. I could just edit that post, and have her actual confrontation with the Masked Knight occur now.

No big deal. I'll just edit the old post to have her go looking for him instead, and, after some rewording, I'll make a new post where she confronts him.

Pumice looked at his laptop to see the time approaching 11:00 am. He planned to have Lower Avalon shot up if the mask was not brought to the Police Grounds by then. Actually, he wanted the massacre to take place regardless.

OOC: Not sure what time it is exactly, but remember the 11:00 thing, if anybody wishes to deliver the mask. The announcement was made at 10:20 am. I can edit the time the announcement was made if 40 minutes seems unreasonable, I suppose, assuming there's nothing preventing me from doing that. Let me know in the OOC thread if you think I should change it.

Yeah I mean I think either way we can probably pretty safely assume nobody in the Kingdom Guard is going to run around Lower Avalon just randomly shooting people, orders or no.

Last edited:
Back