The World Asunder (Sign-Up and OOC Discussion)

harr

nick i suggest u repeatedly say aloud "swolinn memba" til u get it

Last edited:
If there's any plans of a second campaign related to this one after it's finished, I've been getting the urge to play a chaotic evil assassin type. I'm pretty sure I'm too behind to join in, and I don't have the most time at the moment.

If there's any plans of a second campaign related to this one after it's finished, I've been getting the urge to play a chaotic evil assassin type. I'm pretty sure I'm too behind to join in, and I don't have the most time at the moment.

Well ain't you out of place. :lol:

You can probably hop in whenever, I mean I'm giving my characters storyline a small break (hopefully) so the whole Avolon crap can settle down and I can get him to actually interact with another character.

Just as a note, Tosjur is the God of Dreams in the Erigian religion. "I'm off to see Tosjur" is like saying "I'm gonna hit the hay."

just an idea, you may have already been thinking this, but purrhaps the masked knight (or whoever brings the mask to the police grounds, if that happens) could force their way into the shuttle to deliver the mask to the airship personally. I don't see why it wouldn't be pawsible, it might open up opportunities to help spread the action elsewhere. These are just my thoughts, of course.

I'll probably have Citri do a few more things here soon, I apologize if I'm being slow with posting. Pumice is basically idle at the moment, unless something comes up, such as the Grey Reapers arriving at the Inn.

Just so you guys know, I have diving lessons this weekend and likely won't be able to post until sunday night.

I have received permission to create a third character to help move things along a bit. Here's a duchess of Lokasen, Hilda Metz.

Hilda Metz Species: Human (Volur)
Allegiance: Neutral

Appearance: A tall pale woman. Hilda is know for her long wavy black hair that flows down to her back. She has sharp blue eyes and plumps lips. She normally wears a black cocktail dress.

Biography: A duchess of Lokasen. Hilda believes that those in charge should be the strongest. It is for that reason that when she became of age that she had already trained her body for battle. She grew and watch daily as her citizen were either devoured by wild splinters or grew strong enough to destroy them. She had however feel that her body is wasted in high society and thirsts for combat.

Personality: A social Darwinist, Hilda believes that the people of Lokasen are the strongest because of the hardships that they go through. She looks down on everyone outside of her home, for she believes that they bare little in the way of strength. She however will gain respect for anyone who can prove her wrong. The one exception she holds out on in the pursuit of ambition is family, as she believes that a clan should work as a single force when destroying an enemy.

Familiar:
-Montu's Arm: Normally a metal cane, this familiar can take on two other forms. The first one is a rapier with a falcon design on it's guard. In this form, the blade of the sword can increase and decrease base on the user's will. Objects can stick to the blade, this ability can either cause the user to move quick forward or if anyone is being stabbed, can cause them to be pulled back. The second form is a great sword with an ox on it's guard. In this form the girth of the blade can increase or decrease base on the wielder's command. The sword will itself will always feel light and will never get heavier or lighter for the user no matter what size it is.

-Cassiopeia: A ring with a black pearl in the center. The jewel of the ring can shoot out balls of light that can float in the air. These balls of light if they make contact will burn anyone except he or she who wears the ring if they make contact. A dozen balls of light can be create at once.

Other Skills:
Hilda is trained in swordsmanship from a young age. She has also learned war strategies from books. Hilda knows the art of poison making. Hilda on her off time makes wine.

Last edited:
The anti-spam-a-tron caught another one of your posts, Lennox. This is the most confusing occurrence yet considerin' it's not even a large post, which I figured might've had somethin' to do with previous happenings... ... ...

Back