The World Asunder (Sign-Up and OOC Discussion)

Obviously a lot of them wouldn't, but if told to shoot fellow Kingdom Guard members that are not following orders, it doesn't seem that silly that a few of them would get paranoid. I'm not sure. I was never intending for all of them to blindly follow orders, but it seems plausible that a chain reaction could start from the scenario I described.

Last edited:
Getting my computer fixed, so it'll be a few days before I can post again. Just letting you guys know.

Gigs needs that new PC fan ASAP.

For my sake he does as I only have one character and haven't came up with a good idea for a second character yet. It doesn't really affect the others.

A cooling fan doesn't take too long to repair, I suspect he'll be back within the week.

Fan's still not repaired, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging, so I'm borrowing a friend's PC for now.

Fan's still not repaired, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging, so I'm borrowing a friend's PC for now.

Hopefully it shouldn't take too long to fix, also you're friend must be a really good guy if he's letting you borrow his PC. Mine would never do that.

[STRIKE]scumbags[/STRIKE]

Fraz, would you let someone borrow your PC? Could ya possibly survive without it even for a day? >_>

Back