how many people like the ps3????

if your curious about how bad the failure rate is.im sure you can google it.the kicker is MS said its 3-5 % where it is probably more like 7-9 %.we also dont know if they are counting the refurbs that keep breaking as well.its pretty bad.check it out if your bored.

I have a Wii and a PS3 but how the hell can you even compare a PS3 to a Wii? The PS3 is soooooooo much better can't you people see that? there is no comparison. The Wii doesn't stand a chance against the PS3. Ok the Wii has sold more but thats only because it is affordable.

TwistedMind26 said:
I have a Wii and a PS3 but how the hell can you even compare a PS3 to a Wii? The PS3 is soooooooo much better can't you people see that? there is no comparison. The Wii doesn't stand a chance against the PS3. Ok the Wii has sold more but thats only because it is affordable.
your about to get flamed by like every body on this site... so good luck and i salute you.

TwistedMind26 said:

Yes, just keep telling yourself that...:nono: :wtf:

I like the PS3 and few of my friends got it too.. i just to play the sports games like fight night round 3, madden 07, nba 2k7, gran turismo HD and many others!.. right now, i like playing my wii cause i love it and gots some cool games too.

I don't think ones better than the other, but I am enjoying my ps3 more than the wii at the moment, but that'll probably change when SSBB comes out, then it'll change again when the Final Fantasy 13's come out.

i would love to own a ps3 but like many others the price is just too damn high, at the moment im contempt with my wii till the ps3 finally gets a price cut.

TwistedMind26 said:

that is your opinion but don't provoke people. Dude te ps3 is not better. it may be better in some ways but it is not better.......I heard someone said that if the wii was for $600 it would sell for less. Which is not true because then the wii would have more features and the graphics everybody keeps crying over time after time. So the wii with Hd graphics would murder sony..... That's the only reason sony is somewhere in the game...

hotpotato78 said:
that is your opinion but don't provoke people. Dude te ps3 is not better. it may be better in some ways but it is not better.......I heard someone said that if the wii was for $600 it would sell for less. Which is not true because then the wii would have more features and the graphics everybody keeps crying over time after time. So the wii with Hd graphics would murder sony..... That's the only reason sony is somewhere in the game...

1. what he said wouldnt provoke normal people, maybe fanboys but as its his opinion, normal people wouldnt pee thier pants over it.
2. you complain about his opinion by offering your own opinion.
3. I was the one that said that if the wii were 600 it would sell for less, and its true. The wiis sales are due to the nature of high accessability, this stems from its price. The Wii can already have better graphics and HD capabilities, but it doesnt. Wanna know why? because nintendo wanted to make a profit off of their console. Nintendo makes money off of the already low priced system. Microsoft loses money on their consoles, Sony loses $240 per 60gb console sold. If nintendo is the only one making a profit off of their system sales, then it goes to show they are looking to make a profit not include better hardware. For this reason your claim has been shattered.

Shift i know why the nintendo doesn't have 1080p or 720p graphics. Nintendo knew everybody didnt have hd tv's yet and they wanted the game to be accessable to everyone........and my reason is not shatter because what you said had nothing to do with your claims of what if it was at $600. It's as simple as that because nintendo is strickly a gaming company and for it to cost $600. Some serious hardware better be in frigging that.

why i said his post was provoking was because he started throwing his opinion at people.... And my opinion could become reality. but it won't because the wii is on the market. But you know and i know that, the wii would sell better if the two was at $600. You know for a game to cost that much, it has to have serious hardware.

but the real reason the wii is doing good is because nintendo didn't over do themselves(which could be agreeing with your point). I have a problem with that if it was more expensive statement because no matter how cheap and expensive a ps3 and wii cost. Sony supporters would never buy a wii. So the wii is selling because they made the better choice.. I wonder how much the wii that include dvd players would cost..

hotpotato78 said:
Shift i know why the nintendo doesn't have 1080p or 720p graphics. Nintendo knew everybody didnt have hd tv's yet and they wanted the game to be accessable to everyone........and my reason is not shatter because what you said had nothing to do with your claims of what if it was at $600. It's as simple as that because nintendo is strickly a gaming company and for it to cost $600. Some serious hardware better be in frigging that.

well if they knew that not everyone had 1080p or 720p then they should of known that in a year or two tops everywill have one, as the prices for hd sets are becoming really cheap.

hotpotato78 said:
why i said his post was provoking was because he started throwing his opinion at people.... And my opinion could become reality. but it won't because the wii is on the market. But you know and i know that, the wii would sell better if the two was at $600. You know for a game to cost that much, it has to have serious hardware.
well then wouldnt you post also be considered provokative since your doing the exact same as hes doing, stating your oppinion. and your facts are wrong even if the wii had SUPER AMAZING graphics and was priced at 600, it would not sell better, why you may ask, because majority of nintendo supporters expect cheap products( price wise) meaning mb 5-10% of the gamecube fanbase Might converter over and get a 600 wii.

hotpotato78 said:
but the real reason the wii is doing good is because nintendo didn't over do themselves(which could be agreeing with your point). I have a problem with that if it was more expensive statement because no matter how cheap and expensive a ps3 and wii cost. Sony supporters would never buy a wii. So the wii is selling because they made the better choice.. I wonder how much the wii that include dvd players would cost..

the real reason the wii is doing good is becuase its something new, its more of a impulse buy rather than a permanent console.the wii fad will die down in a by jan. the wii will get boring, for example ive had my wii since late feb. and im dead bored of it, the first month i couldnt stop playing the wii if my life depended on it, but now its just collecting dust. the wii doesnt have any games that really make use of the wiimote, fps games stuff like that (the only games good of the wii is sport games) note this is just with my case other might be different, but majority will agree on OTHER FORUMS NOT this one, since this forum consists of majority wii fans.

123eman said:
well if they knew that not everyone had 1080p or 720p then they should of known that in a year or two tops everywill have one, as the prices for hd sets are becoming really cheap.

wouldntwell then you post also be considered provokative since your doing the exact same as hes doing, stating your oppinion. and your facts are wrong even if the wii had SUPER AMAZING graphics and was priced at 600, it would not sell better, why you may ask, because majority of nintendo supporters expect cheap products( price wise) meaning mb 5-10% of the gamecube fanbase Might converter over and get a 600 wii.

the real reason the wii is doing good is becuase its something new, its more of a impulse buy rather than a permanent console.the wii fad will die down in a by jan. the wii will get boring, for example ive had my wii since late feb. and im dead bored of it, the first month i couldnt stop playing the wii if my life depended on it, but now its just collecting dust. the wii doesnt have any games that really make use of the wiimote, fps games stuff like that (the only games good of the wii is sport games) note this is just with my case other might be different, but majority will agree on OTHER FORUMS NOT this one, since this forum consists of majority wii fans.

you should ask why i say he was provoking..

This was his post. i said he was provking because of those lines highlighted in bold. No where in my post can you find something close to this. i'm not agrueing the fact of us sharing opinions. You would know that from my other post. The line highlighted in the red. he stated stuff like can't you people see and how the hell can you compare the two. When you say it like that. People will get a negative feed from it. So i was nearly commenting on the way he did it. you smarty pants. That's why if you don't know something you should ask instead of shooting your gun. I mean that's just bias on his behalf. close to trolling...

hotpotato78 said:
that is your opinion but don't provoke people. Dude the ps3 is not better. it may be better in some ways but it is not better.......I heard someone said that if the wii was for $600 it would sell for less. Which is not true because then the wii would have more features and the graphics everybody keeps crying over time after time. So the wii with Hd graphics would murder sony..... That's the only reason sony is somewhere in the game...

I was simply trying to say they are equal(if you didn't notice) and what i said was that if it did cost $600, it would be juiced up just like the ps3. meaning that if you equip a wii with ps3 hardware. the wii would kill because it would have more than the ps3. but this is not reality so there's nothing left to say. Everyone said graphics is missing. So what else is there to say.

I have a problem with something you said. lmao you know whats dumb. you said nintendo fans like cheap games. But yet everyone keep saying the gamecube was a failure lmao. which i find to be very dumb. Nintendo fans don't buy nintendo because of the price but because of its first party titles and you should know that. so don't play dumb. Plus nintendo is all about the gameplay than other stuff.

Last edited:
Back