PS3 sucks, now tell me why not to think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
Ok guys I have relised that even though Im getting wii support (thanks guys.) I don't want to flame PS3 no more. BUT WII STILL RAWKS GAMING!

mod lock please.

Last edited:
Mad reasons son

:yikes: Insultin my system don't go well wit me. Here you are a$$ Hol3.

Blu-ray games
blu-ray technology
high definition graphics
storage of music
storage of video
storage of pictures
Motion Sensor controller (also with tilt)
bluetooth compatible
list of fun, real hits
crazy online to come out in fall (PLAYSTATION HOME)
PSP playback
PlayStation Store(demos, games, trailers of games and movies)
So if you still like playin a lunchbox worth $50 dollaz tops with no great games or features, then your :crazy: crazy.

i see that you should be on the wiichat forums, with ur love for the wii and all...

bluetooth compatible
PSP playback

Umm....wii has a sensor control, uses bluetooth, online will come too, and can interact with the DS, which is outselling the PSP like it's a PS3 or something.

To be fair, I think flamebaiting might get you a little more than you bargained for. wii&ps3 and Shiftfallout have already proven they are rabid fanboys ready to defend the PlayStation brand with their life.

Although personally, I'd prefer the "lunchbox" over ps3, and a lot of people on this site will, at least those whom don't cower in the ps3 section.

Also, I'd just like to point out how unmediated this section is, when iOn explicitly says "no fanboyism" and the like, whilst it still runs rampant on here.

Blu-ray sucks. Get the equal if not better HD and much cheaper. Oh and games? from where? this "home" another rip off the miis is the only thing sony can make and thats some of it too. All sony had was KH which is comming to xbox and wii. Motion sencoing stole from the wii and used patheticly. Wii gose online MUCH MUCH easier. Your purple **** 3 is no good, rachet and clank is said to be out for wii. Sony's only hope for 3 party franchise is dead. Its too expensive and no fun.

-Oh no i take that back, blu-ray is good for movies like high school musical and the lion king. No action-packed or comody or ANY good movies would come out for the blu-ray, even if it dose 10 months after its on HD DVD/DVD

NY_KRaKRocKS said:
:yikes: Insultin my system don't go well wit me. Here you are a$$ Hol3.

Blu-ray games
blu-ray technology
high definition graphics
storage of music
storage of video
storage of pictures
bluetooth compatible
list of fun, real hits
PSP playback
PlayStation Store(demos, games, trailers of games and movies)
So if you still like playin a lunchbox worth $50 dollaz tops with no great games or features, then your :crazy: crazy.

so besides the first 3 things... its a 600 dollar version of a wii... nice...lol

and list of fun real hits? where is this list?

everything it has the wii has besides the blueray.... and its not selling as well so its not going to get the games untill it does... it needs 3rd party games to survive.. without a large number of consoles sold it doesnt get the good 3rd party games... simple as that...

Squall7 said:
To be fair, I think flamebaiting might get you a little more than you bargained for. wii&ps3 and Shiftfallout have already proven they are rabid fanboys ready to defend the PlayStation brand with their life.

Although personally, I'd prefer the "lunchbox" over ps3, and a lot of people on this site will, at least those whom don't cower in the ps3 section.

Also, I'd just like to point out how unmediated this section is, when iOn explicitly says "no fanboyism" and the like, whilst it still runs rampant on here.

ok we're fanboys defending our favriot game consoles. deal with.

-you PS3 is much better then the lunchbox is a grill! 11 pound 600$ paper blu-ray player. This is what happens to sony for dare comparing (3 party ofcroce) spyro, crash, jak, and rachet and clank with zelda and link, or mario, or yoshi, or sonic, or samus, or DK, or some other nintendo great.

wezeles said:
so besides the first 3 things... its a 600 dollar version of a wii... nice...lol

and list of fun real hits? where is this list?

everything it has the wii has besides the blueray.... and its not selling as well so its not going to get the games untill it does... it needs 3rd party games to survive.. without a large number of consoles sold it doesnt get the good 3rd party games... simple as that...

Wii is NOTHING like the ps3 please don't discrase nintendo by saying this. Wii has controller, VC, GOOD internet browser, amazing franchise, everybody votes channel, miis, cool cheap and 2.3 pounds VS the 11 pound junkie.

Brawny said:
bluetooth compatible
PSP playback

Umm....wii has a sensor control, uses bluetooth, online will come too, and can interact with the DS, which is outselling the PSP like it's a PS3 or something.

Heres an analogy, lets see if your grown up enough make sense of it.
A guy walks up to a car lot with cars for sale, there are two brands. One is the honda civic, and the other the mercedes SLroadster. Now heres the question, which one is better? The honda has more sales over the Mercedes. By your argument the Honda would be the greater car. Does that make it correct?

Heres another analogy. You walk into a supermarket looking for bread. You are directed over to the bakery section. On one shelf is a bunch of generic white bread that seems to be selling fast, behind you is a shelf with freshly baked bread from the bakery. Its not selling as many as the whitie generic sliced bread. Which one is better quality? By your argument, the one selling more is.

The fact of the matter remains, the psp is a vastly superior system that cost as much as the nintendo wii. Its by far a better hand held device, though because not a lot of kids are buying it doesnt make it less good than the DS. Quantity does not always win over quality.

By the way, the wii section is back a few pages. Please troll there.

Wiitendo said:
Wii is NOTHING like the ps3 please don't discrase nintendo by saying this. Wii has controller, VC, GOOD internet browser, amazing franchise, everybody votes channel, miis, cool cheap and 2.3 pounds VS the 11 pound junkie.
Hey fanboy, how old are you? 12, 13? Lets spell disgrace properly. Saying the wii has a controller is like saying humans have legs. Every console has a controller. An internet browser is not a good enough reason to support a system, good is subjective, a vote channel is also pointless, miis? still not good enough. Cheap, yes your right, its made out of the cheapest material around thats why it cost less.

Basically let me give you a lesson, if you are going to try arguing to support another system, give GOOD reasons, not dumb crap that is more air than substance.

Finally, you are not open to discussion, you already have a preset opinion that based of any facts you will refuse to accept and fight everystep of the way. This is not only trollish, but incredibly fanboyish.
Read the forum rules, it says leave it at the door. Grow up.

Wiitendo said:
ok we're fanboys defending our favriot game consoles. deal with.

-you PS3 is much better then the lunchbox is a grill! 11 pound 600$ paper blu-ray player. This is what happens to sony for dare comparing (3 party ofcroce) spyro, crash, jak, and rachet and clank with zelda and link, or mario, or yoshi, or sonic, or samus, or DK, or some other nintendo great.
Err, you do realise I'm pro-wii, and anti-Sony right? I was just saying that you may get more than you bargained for on this subject.

I was refering to NY_KRaKRocKS about his comments about the Wii being a lunchbox. I was saying that the "lunchbox" he was refering to would appeal to me more than the PS3.

I.M.O both systems are great,this reminds me of the Genises & Nintendo war back in ancient times...well see who comes out on top.Whoever makes the better games wins!:prrr:

Took the liberty of doing something here...

Blu-ray games - Why the hell would i need blu-ray games?
blu-ray technology - Please read the above statement.
high definition graphics - Wow, thats gonna keep me interested for 5 minutes!
storage of music - i have an ipod/PC
storage of video - i have a Mobile phone/PC
storage of pictures - Mobile phone/PC
Motion Sensor controller (also with tilt) - Wii anyone?
bluetooth compatible - thats original
list of fun, real hits - who?
crazy online to come out in fall (PLAYSTATION HOME) - dont speak so soon.
PSP playback - i Dont have a PSP...if i did i wouldnt use it for this...
PlayStation Store(demos, games, trailers of games and movies) - You act like its something big?
So if you still like playin a lunchbox worth $50 dollaz tops with no great games or features, then your :crazy: crazy. - id rather play a Wii than a $600 Clone of my PC, that happens to play video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back