I WANT TO LOSE!!!( The right way)

Nov 25, 2009
East Coast
Wii Online Code
1209-6008-3137-0001
Not to be cocky, but there is no longer one person on my friend list that I cant beat with ease ( and those guys are pretty good). Im looking to face someone with an unpredictable fighting style. I ask this because I like to "read" my opponents. Basically ive benn playin the game long enough to predict just about all the mives of my opponents. So PLEASE if youre a monster at this game and you wont use Sonic (Cheat character and you KNOW it), Leave your friend code and current user name because I honestly dont remember the last time Ive lost a match.
p.s. - READ MY BLOGS AND RATE AND COMMENT ON THEM

Losing is fun. Let's play, I'll remind you...

technically your asking for codes and matches so this thread should be moved to the Match Finder sub forums

technically your asking for codes and matches so this thread should be moved to the Match Finder sub forums

Are you gonna leave your code or not? This is in the SSBB forum so technically its correct. I remember you from that animal crossing city folk forum and we got into a discussion just like this.:frown2:

Not to be cocky, but there is no longer one person on my friend list that I cant beat with ease ( and those guys are pretty good). Im looking to face someone with an unpredictable fighting style. I ask this because I like to "read" my opponents. Basically ive benn playin the game long enough to predict just about all the mives of my opponents. So PLEASE if youre a monster at this game and you wont use Sonic (Cheat character and you KNOW it), Leave your friend code and current user name because I honestly dont remember the last time Ive lost a match.

Sonic is a "cheat character"? Lol. Anyways, if you think you're that good, maybe you'd like to try your luck in the 1v1 brawl league. :)

ive got the game and have only played it twice. I will kick you in the butt. :)

Is that Viewtiful Joe as your avatar?

LOL

that is all.

Are you gonna leave your code or not? This is in the SSBB forum so technically its correct. I remember you from that animal crossing city folk forum and we got into a discussion just like this.:frown2:

you don't read sigs do you?
and yeah its brawl but if your asking for brawl codes(which you are) then this belongs in the Brawl Match Finder forums.
like i said in that animal crossing thread, its about keeping things oraganized

LOL

that is all.

Haha! Amen :yesnod:

and yeah its brawl but if your asking for brawl codes(which you are) then this belongs in the Brawl Match Finder forums.

True That!

Hey Ya'll

I believe losing is a great strategy.
I also love losing when I can tell how BADLY my Opo/Brawler want to win.

I dunno, for those who swear they've never lost, I can't believe that for a sec... not even a nano microt

True That!

Hey Ya'll

I believe losing is a great strategy.
I also love losing when I can tell how BADLY my Opo/Brawler want to win.

I dunno, for those who swear they've never lost, I can't believe that for a sec... not even a nano microt

True that! :yesnod:

Oh I love!

I'm losing so bad I can't help myself.

Oo Feel me

AHH HAHAHAHA... Feel It!

A good old fashion Brawl rape gang bang.

Whatever yo, more people read this forum anyhow so i figured it get more replies WICH IT HAS. Its got the words SSBB in it so its close enough.
Whats sigs?

Back