New Mods Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the seriousness, i'd vote S.S. or dprinny, (but he doesn't want to lose the almighty red mushroom!!!) for the lulz, i'd vote ashlee, and for the worse, i'd vote.. *cough-DG-cough* :lol: j/k

This thread is still alive..? Well there is space for a few new mods..since mitch, eagles, and Idonthaveawii have been gone for awile.X_X..eh..S.S wanted to revive a fox thread..BOO!*the crowd goes.* Its all about wolf.

LOL. Wolf is awesome too. I just love Starfox in general. And thanks BoZ though I bet they'll need me to be more active first. I mean sure, I've been a top poster for the past few days, but they'll want me to stick around which I totally understand. I kinda have my hands full anyway so it's not a disappointment, though I will help out if they actually do ask.

This thread is still alive..? Well there is space for a few new mods..since mitch, eagles, and Idonthaveawii have been gone for awile.X_X..eh..S.S wanted to revive a fox thread..BOO!*the crowd goes.* Its all about wolf.

LOL. Wolf is awesome too. I just love Starfox in general. And thanks BoZ though I bet they'll need me to be more active first. I mean sure, I've been a top poster for the past few days, but they'll want me to stick around which I totally understand. I kinda have my hands full anyway so it's not a disappointment, though I will help out if they actually do ask.
You only have over 600 post..you dont post that much.xD.
xD, no problem, and I need to work on not going off topic. :lol: Sometimes im a little too active on this site xD, but ah well, there's nothing better to do half the times. :lol:

I relized i only get off-topic because your there BoZ...im trying to work on that.

@S.S: you only have over 600 posts..you dont post that much.xD.

did you know that there is a green mushroom? i wonder what that kind of mod is, i don't even see any green-mushroom'd mods on here, just super mods. :lol:

yes, i knew that. FR. has one, and hes the only one. The symbolizes mod, not super mod. There is a differnce and its the super in the name.:lol:.

i guess it's like a saying: "mod-in-training" or something :lol:
the green mushroom is for section mods. they have all the same powers as a super mod, but only for one specific section. like if you're section mod for the Wii Gaming section then you have power in there but can't mess with the Lounge section.
super mods have power over the entire site.
and admins have even more power, being able to actually change the site.

now could you guys all stop spamming this up? please?

yes, i knew that. FR. has one, and hes the only one. The symbolizes mod, not super mod. There is a differnce and its the super in the name.:lol:.

i guess it's like a saying: "mod-in-training" or something :lol:
the green mushroom is for section mods. they have all the same powers as a super mod, but only for one specific section. like if you're section mod for the Wii Gaming section then you have power in there but can't mess with the Lounge section.
super mods have power over the entire site.
and admins have even more power, being able to actually change the site.

now could you guys all stop spamming this up? please?

Thanks, now I know about section mods, but telling someone that they are spamming on a thread is considered spam itself. :p even though it's purpose is to help, it's still a spam. :p Even this post that I made is considered a spam xD (jus thought i should let u kno) :p :lol:

actually no, telling people not to spam is not spam. its an attempt to fix everything and isn't considered spam by the mods. and since i was explaining something the post wasn't spam. a post is spam when its has nothing to do with the topic or when its not explaining some confusion.

so that would make this post not spam either because i was explaining something.

actually no, telling people not to spam is not spam. its an attempt to fix everything and isn't considered spam by the mods. and since i was explaining something the post wasn't spam. a post is spam when its has nothing to do with the topic or when its not explaining some confusion.

so that would make this post not spam either because i was explaining something.

:lol::lol::lol:

@S.S: you only have over 600 posts..you dont post that much.xD.

Considering I just got back and within the past few days have upped my post count by a couple hundred? Yeahhhhh.

Anyways, Shadow is right. Well, not about the part where telling people not to spam is ok because that's always been considered mini-modding. But about the part where we need to get back on topic. And Shadow, thank you for the descriptions of the different mods, that makes sense now.

It is close to same if its the only thing you say
Why do you think I didnt post in any of the spammers threads over the last few days?

Its like when somebody double posts in a thread they made asking for help and somebody posts just to say "dont double post"
Its not being very helpfull its just getting your post count up

To bad I cant lock threads as there would be a few threads that need locking due to noob bumpage

It is close to same if its the only thing you say
Why do you think I didnt post in any of the spammers threads over the last few days?

Its like when somebody double posts in a thread they made asking for help and somebody posts just to say "dont double post"
Its not being very helpfull its just getting your post count up

To bad I cant lock threads as there would be a few threads that need locking due to noob bumpage

And i still wonder why you just be mod already...you close threads when your in that position.

@S.S- Yes you did get back just now, but you joined back in 2007,in that time you had to post more than the few you have, as i said you dont post much.

@Shadow: Could you ban in a normal mod position?

And i still wonder why you just be mod already...you close threads when your in that position.
If I knew that id know then id be able to tell.
Probably due to me not really mithering to be one

@S.S- Yes you did get back just now, but you joined back in 2007,in that time you had to post more than the few you have, as i said you dont post much.
Post count is meaningless
If it where the case that high post count = Mod then the site wouldn't be very good
No

Yeah but I even told you I left for a very very long time =P
Not really, i saw you talking to a person around the 4-17-09. Not that back.:p.
If I knew that id know then id be able to tell.
Probably due to me not really mithering to be one

Post count is meaningless
If it where the case that high post count = Mod then the site wouldn't be very good
No

Thank you for answering them..even though they werent for you.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back