New Mods Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarrely I did dream that I was a mod of the site and the interface to control the site was face controlled.
(and my mushroom became a red purple one)
THAT WAS WEIRD!

Bizarrely I did dream that I was a mod of the site and the interface to control the site was face controlled.
(and my mushroom became a red purple one)
THAT WAS WEIRD!

The rare red mushroom lol n-n there was a community award thing that gidget got :lol:

For the seriousness, i'd vote S.S. or dprinny, (but he doesn't want to lose the almighty red mushroom!!!) for the lulz, i'd vote ashlee, and for the worse, i'd vote.. *cough-DG-cough* :lol: j/k

This thread is still alive..? Well there is space for a few new mods..since mitch, eagles, and Idonthaveawii have been gone for awile.X_X..eh..S.S wanted to revive a fox thread..BOO!*the crowd goes.* Its all about wolf.

For the seriousness, i'd vote S.S. or dprinny, (but he doesn't want to lose the almighty red mushroom!!!) for the lulz, i'd vote ashlee, and for the worse, i'd vote.. *cough-DG-cough* :lol: j/k

This thread is still alive..? Well there is space for a few new mods..since mitch, eagles, and Idonthaveawii have been gone for awile.X_X..eh..S.S wanted to revive a fox thread..BOO!*the crowd goes.* Its all about wolf.

did you know that there is a green mushroom? i wonder what that kind of mod is, i don't even see any green-mushroom'd mods on here, just super mods. :lol:

did you know that there is a green mushroom? i wonder what that kind of mod is, i don't even see any green-mushroom'd mods on here, just super mods. :lol:

yes, i knew that. FR. has one, and hes the only one. The symbolizes mod, not super mod. There is a differnce and its the super in the name.:lol:.

yes, i knew that. FR. has one, and hes the only one. The symbolizes mod, not super mod. There is a differnce and its the super in the name.:lol:.

i guess it's like a saying: "mod-in-training" or something :lol:

You mean super mod in training....on a stick.

:I just found out that theres a guy called registerednerd and hes a mod...hes pretty damn old..but he has no moshrooms..but in one forum hes is a mod. And his user title says online moderater.

You mean super mod in training....on a stick.

:I just found out that theres a guy called registerednerd and hes a mod...hes pretty damn old..but he has no moshrooms..but in one forum hes is a mod. And his user title says online moderater.

*he's getting close* well, im sure it's nothing.. :lol:

LOL. Wolf is awesome too. I just love Starfox in general. And thanks BoZ though I bet they'll need me to be more active first. I mean sure, I've been a top poster for the past few days, but they'll want me to stick around which I totally understand. I kinda have my hands full anyway so it's not a disappointment, though I will help out if they actually do ask.

LOL. Wolf is awesome too. I just love Starfox in general. And thanks BoZ though I bet they'll need me to be more active first. I mean sure, I've been a top poster for the past few days, but they'll want me to stick around which I totally understand. I kinda have my hands full anyway so it's not a disappointment, though I will help out if they actually do ask.

xD, no problem, and I need to work on not going off topic. :lol: Sometimes im a little too active on this site xD, but ah well, there's nothing better to do half the times. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back