Question for the girls...

If you see her and she smiles and comes over to talk to you, don't walk away. Let her come over and say hi and say sorry for walking away the other day. After that see what she says...if she says look I have been meaning to talk to you about us and so on, let her talk and go from there. Your prolly wondering what to say, but just BE HONEST, girls like honesty, the last thing we want is for someone to lie to us. If she just said she wanted to say hi and leaves then you have two choices, either you stop her and say you wanted to talk her more, or you can let her go. Girls, well I guess most girls some can be different then others, like when you go out of your way to start a conversation, we may say that we just wanted to say hi and leave but we really do want to say more. Listen what I say might be different from what she likes, some girls can be VERY different then others. If that seems to be the way, play it cool.

PotatoWedgie said:
Well if she talks about the weather, then she's definitely just trying to give you an opportunity.

However, I have to caution you (again), this sounds like a bad situation getting worse. :nonod:

Oh the high school memories. I too feel old.

It does feel like we are so old by giving youngens advice. But this kind of thing, I do NOT miss from high school.

Well, now today's my lucky day, today we're doing that heart thing again, accept now the guys have to get them from the girls. This is probably the only chance I'll get, unless my friend gets to her first, which is very likely.

So, I'm pretty much screwed, dead, f***ed, whatever you wanna say, either way, I'm goin to Hell.

So I realized, today, that I don't really like the girl I've been talking about. I don't really know what it is, but I just didn't even think about her today. She was just someone in the halls. I couldn't care less about her. Then I realized that her friend, a girl I've been talking to for a while, is...great. I think I'm starting to like her. But I don't know how to tell her without coming off like a complete jerk, since she thought I liked that other chick. If I tell her I don't like her anymore, she'll think I only liked her because of the way she looked (which isn't the least bit true). Help?

This is why obsession is a bad thing. Eventually it leaves and you just feel like an idiot.

For some reason, I feel like I've started to let go a bit. There's still that sense that "I'm in love with her" and "I want to be with you" in me still, but I also feel now that I may be wrong, and that there are others out there. Who knows, maybe everything you people are telling me is starting to hit me now. Who knows...

J-Tizzle said:
Bros before Hoes my brother.
If you were trying to quote the BustedTees.com shirt, I believe you failed; and in doing so completely changed the intended meaning of the quote...
BT-prose-gallery-451.jpg

Personally, I think this one's funnier:
BT-dickinabox-gallery-1637.jpg

wiiwillstand said:
i appreciate your help. I'm really not sure if it's worth losing my friend, but I just don't know when. I usually go to my locker after school (obviously) and lately she's been standing at the intersection of hallways right by my locker waiting for someone, and that's never happened before, or maybe I've never noticed. I try to tell her, I feel the need to say something, but I know if I move in while my friend is still there, then he'll definitley know! I keep telling myself that I've been through the worst "I told her" but I still get too nervous. How can I go back to her and confront her after what I did? I told her at the worst time possible, I told her when my friend was gone to florida. I think that's pretty bad for me, cause the fac that I'm doing it behnd his back is wrong, but I can't tell him. You wouldn't believe what he did to himself when she broke up with him, twice! And it's because of that that they're still dating! Now I'm wondering if it's a pity date, or actual love? ......now I'm all over he place, I still need a ton of help, sorry everybody if i'm wasting your time.
bros b4 hoes

Back