Realms 2 sign-up/ooc thread

lol. thanks. Ill edit in the orbs, I was just trying to make it kind of Valentine's entire backstory... got bored one day a couple months agfo an typed it up. lol

I have just recieved a message from Shadow asking for everyone to put their videos into spoiler tags so that he can load the page!

much better. thanks Giga.

ok now to business. Storm, you are accepted.

and in a moment i will type up my other sign-up for Seth. but first, to listen to themes.

edit: i have only one complaint, Open Your Heart as the Realms theme? thats just a no in my opinion.

heres my choices
Theme for Realms 1: Young by Hollywood Undead
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GvUFB6wKT0"]Young by Hollywood Undead[/ame]

Theme for Realms 2: Collide by Skillet
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6v31NV0u4"]Collide by Skillet[/ame]

now to type up Seth

Last edited:
Name: Seth Covull

Alliance: Neutral

Appearance: Seth stands at 6' even. He wears a small gold mask at all times that only covers his eyes, making them look like white slits. He wears a white cloak that goes down to just short of his feet. The bottom is slightly torn and it has a hood, keeping his head covered. Though his hood usually covers it, he has shaggy unkempt silver hair. His face has a few wrinkles in it from his extreme age. He wears a suit of silver chain mail at all times. He wears a golden shirt with some small silver plating and silver shoulder guards with gold inlay. He wears golden pants as well as golden leather boots with silver fastenings. He wears gold gloves with silver inlay and a bright blue gem in each. just like in Realms 1, Seth can be made in Soul Calibur 4. PM me for the how-to

Bio/Role in Realms 1: Seth has no recollection of when he was born. Its been so long ago that he has forgotten his age but it doesn't bother him. He is the last follower of his religon which worships gods known as Eternals. By worshipping them and following his religions laws he was granted a semi-immortality. Old age can never kill him. A long time ago he was worshipping as normal when his gods spoke to him. They told him that thier divine role is to keep the balance of everything. Seth's people had grown to powerful and thier was no force to balance them. Seth was given an offer. Because of his great faith, the Eternals would grant him an everlasting sword and some of thier divine power. In return he would remain to do thier bidding after they kill his people. Seth feared for his own life and took the deal. He was given power and his people were wiped off the planet overnight. Seth has regretted the deal ever since. He has followed the gods orders since, doing as they command to keep the world in balance. It was Seth that gave the four legenadary Orbs to humans millenia ago. His gods then decided that for the greatest peace to occur, the world would have to go through its greatest trial. For that reason he traveled to Destry and secretly manipulated it to become the fierce dictatorship it became. He even befriended Sekhmet and Storm to further keep in control of the conflict. Seth manipulated everything about the war so that it was the darkest event since the universes creation. Eventually it came down to the heroes Richand, Siana, Oric and Drake against Valentine, himself, and the most vile demons Valentine could conjour. Seth did battle against Oric, neither side giving in. But when Valentine began to release his true power, Seth turned against him. He showed his true strength and intentions and fought against Valentine. When Drake and Oric restrained Valentine, Seth opened the portal that would seal him forever. Richand dealt the final blow and Seth sealed Storm in. Seth apologized for the deciet and pain his actions caused and left for solitude. He regrets his actions against Valentine because of the friendship they shared but knew it must have been done. He has kept in contact with his gods ever since and kept a silent watch over the world. Recently though he has noticed several things that were not supposed to happen. The end of Valentine was supposed to bring great peace yet the world still fights. These Destrian Shadows should never have existed yet they do and they terrorize the mortal world. Seth has set out from his solitude to find the reasons behind these mysteries as well as to help bring forth the peace he promised.

Personality: Seth is calm and wise. He tries to help with things and he seeks answers to things he doesn't know. He tries not to be arrogent but he'll occasionally brag and boast about his power. He is respectful and wants others to be respectful to him. His favorite hobby is a good game of chess.

Powers: Due to his religon, Seth cannot die from old age, only battle can kill him. He weilds a massive scythe as hus main weapon. It stands as tall as he does being ornately made of gold and silver. He has had hundreds upon thousands of years to master the weapon thus his skill with it is unmatched and few can stand against it. He keeps the weapon sealed in the gem on his right glove when its not in use. Because of his deal so many millenia ago he has a special blade. The blade is 5' in length and 1' wide. It is silver with a black and gold handle. Its called the Eternal Blade and is enchanted with thier magic so that it will never dull or break. He has knowledge of all magic but prefers not to use it as he detests how much persicion and concentration it requires. By tapping into the power his gods gave him Seth can temporarily become one, gaining an appearance similer to a fallen angel with black fire surrounding him. However ever since sealing Storm his power has been weakend. He still hasn't returned to the full power he once had.

Theme: Fireproof by Pillar
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F8vyoxFe3k"]Fireproof by Pillar[/ame]

Last edited:
and just think, i was reading over everything when i realised i forgot a Personality part. so i edited that in thier as well.

Lol. Very good Shadow. This is looking to be most excellent.. Good to see we're getting more active users.

Indeed we do. Awesome SU by the way.
XD sorry about the Open Your Heart thing, I just like that song.
Yours work much better, I listened to them!

@ Shyest Guy: If I know Shadow, and I do... I think he'll want more on the Bio. also, the pyro guy you mentioned, are you making him an SU as well?

actually, that'll work. he's accepted shyest.

and Storm raises a good question, will the pyro be another character you make?

Friend of GigaRidley. Asked me to join.

Name: Fringe
Alliance: Salfir

Appearance: 5'5'', short dark hair, and skin, blue eyes. Simple peasant-like outfit, white blouse, dark vest and pants, clothes are rather loose and easy to move in. Wears a belt, with two holsters on it for a pair of (stolen) standard issue pistols from the army. Not particularly muscular, but still physically fit (a bit stronger than the average human female).

Bio: At age 7 when she was placed in a concentration camp, her father and mother took the best care of her that they could under the circumstances, giving up all the had to her, to make things as pleasant as possible for her. Along with a few other children judged to have substantial magic, or fighting abilities, Fringe was taken before she could experience many of the horrors in the camp.
On her 18th birthday, she was sent out with two friends, when she saw the destruction in towns along the way, she decided to stay and help rebuild them. Known as being 'behind' all the others that were trained in terms of her fighting ability, she knew it would be believed if her friends reported her to have died on the journey. With their agreement, she stayed and began her work to rebuild towns. For four years she has been traveling and doing what is essentially 'charity' work. On the way she has picked up a number of random talents.

Personality: A kind and charitable person, rather naive. She doesn't really know what the army is doing, and that more destruction is currently going on (having never been on a real field assignment, she really doesn't get that there's a huge new problem a-brewing). An optimist and a realist.

Powers: Current powers allow her to breathe in any environment (underwater, in smoke, in poisonous vapors). She cannot utilize any offensive magic currently, but may have the latent ability to be incredibly strong (manipulating oxygen particles to her will). She also can use her pistols, but is well out of practice.

ok, accepted. nice to see another new face in the RP.

also for all the new people, when it comes to guns, think of old primitive guns. like old renaissance era style. they're a semi-new thing to the people of this RP so they aren't very advanced.

Back