StarEdge- Official Sign-Up and OOC Discussion

It's a little short, buuuuuuuuut... I'll Accept you, since I trust Dani's judgment. I hope you know that once the RP starts, proper grammar and sentence structure will be used. Otherwise, welcome to the team!

Last edited:
ok! i thought i was using correct grammar and everything.... i will work on it! i will do my best! thank you captain! :D hooray!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Lmao someone is excited. Lol. And you were mainly using correct grammar, just watch your punctuation and you'll be fine.

gigs ur fish guy reminds me of that one character from hellboy. u know who i mean?

very cool characters everybody, im espcially liking storms lizard guy.

anyway this is pretty sick, im in....but i couldn't help but notice, we need a rebel leader.

Abe Sapien, right?
071108-abesapien.jpg

Bowserizer said so too. It's kind of funny-- I didn't realize the striking similarities until after I posted the sign-up, and I love Hellboy! XD
Let's see what you've got for SU's, lbu!

Haha, thanks for the props lbu! And yea man, you always do a good job at... well, leading the good. lol. Excited to see your SU's as well! Glad to see you on board!

Just an idea, but is it possible that Krobane could be used as some kind of electric fence in the RP or something? Id like it to be used by more than just Squig. It could be used in other things besides an electric fence, thats just one good use for it.

I remember what it is, Nick.... Just kind of a mute point question to ask I suppose...

@ Gigs: Exactly what it reminds me of.

And what do you mean by that?

Krobane is a very scarce metal, so it would be impossible to use a lot of it. It could only be used in a select few areas; however, due to Krobanes strange ability to produce electricity, it could very well be used as an easy to maintain power-source in those areas.

Its stickiness when melted could also prove useful, but since the organic chemical Squig has is so incredibly rare, the only way to do so would be with intense heat and/or pressure.

ok???

and what i mean by that is that its kind of a dumb question to ask bc its almost like ur begging us to use an idea you thought of to get attention. Thats what I mean.

Oh, so I thought it would be cool for one thing I came up with to be used occasionally in the RP. One little thing. It that illegal or something?

Please, I dont want this to turn into a big stupid argument. Like I used to get into all the time.....

Back