StarEdge- Official Sign-Up and OOC Discussion

?

Why the hell are you getting so defensive?? All I said was it was a mute point bc if ppl want to use it they will it just makes u seem like ur begging for attention by asking ppl to use it and ur acting like a kid by getting all defensive over nothing and then trying to make it look like I'm the one starting an arguement. No use in trying to show you are angry or make someone bend to your will over the internet, aint gonna happen, you cant get in a fight with a computer screen.

Arguement over.

Hey Gigs we can only max out at 2 characters right?

Yes, I did get slightly defensive. But you make it sound like I was in some kind of rage. Im not angry at all.

But if anyone wants to respond to my attention seeking idea, please do.

You want to do 3 characters? Hardcore, Storm.

^^^ Yes, because you do that, and have done it and gotten all pissed off before, dont do it with me. Simple.

And I thought it was a good idea, still do. Just thought it was kind of redundant to ask it to be used.

And yea... Got lots of ideas, so I was thinking of doing a third. Up to Gigs tho, of course.

I do get mad sometimes, but not nearly as mad as I used to, lol.

You could always make some NPC characters.

I'm keeping it as 2 for now... unless you've got a SUUUPPPPPEEEERR spectacular idea (PM me). If only a few more sign up, I might increase it.

neo: hows does the metal harden into usable materials....if it melts upon your characters touch how can he have swords made out of it? sorry if i missed something in your sign up i was just kinda confused.

And guys hopefully ill get a sign up or two posted this weekend, but to be honest i really haven't been thinking up any ideas(busy week)....ill work on it though.

Don't worry about it lbu, the actual RP won't start until at least Wednesday of next week (first finals of college are a big deal D: )

neo: hows does the metal harden into usable materials....if it melts upon your characters touch how can he have swords made out of it? sorry if i missed something in your sign up i was just kinda confused.

And guys hopefully ill get a sign up or two posted this weekend, but to be honest i really haven't been thinking up any ideas(busy week)....ill work on it though.

Good question.

The hilts of the swords are made out of different materials, so nothing will happen to them. The handles have a device which can pump Squigs chemicals to the metal, causing it to melt. When melted, the swords are stretchy and can be used as a a sticky whip or molded into different shapes.

I didnt mention this before, but the melted Krobane can be hardened into its sword form by inserting it into a special vacuum sheath that Squig usually keeps in his ship. Due to how annoying it is to do this, Squig will rarely actually melt his weapons. Of course, they can always be molded back into a crude sword pretty much anywhere.

Just want to remind everyone that the RP will be starting sometime later this week. The sign-ups will still be valid a few days after the RP starts for late sign-ups, but try to get 'em in now!

[sarcasm]Everyone should probably verbally abuse their writer friends until they participate. That is the best way to get committed players to join.[/sarcasm]

Too bad I am terrible at making tags. Apparently. That was supposed to be meta fake sarcasm.
I am more serious than someone who is dead serious. I am alive serious.

I will try and harass some children to participate though.

Back